Archive > Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction

Survivor 38: Live Updates/Show comments/Episode Discussions!

(1/24) > >>

georgiapeach:
Starts Wednesday!

If anyone would like to do live commentary please jump on in. Interested to hear y'all's take on this...I am excited for a new season!

Looks to have great potential for a really good season!

Marionete:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 20, 2019, 08:56:25 AM ---Looks to have great potential for a really good season!
--- End quote ---
Said no one ever. :funny:

georgiapeach:
Ikno w...I had given up being optimistic...but this one has something?? Guess we'll see!

Xoruz:
Any premiere that followed DvG, which was one of the best in years, was never going to reach the same heights. Following the premiere of EoE, I'm still mixed. The show did as much as they could given the time it had. They gave nearly every person at least one moment, yet most of those moments were either surface-level or the players talking about the returnees. Last premiere, I felt like I got a good sense of most of the players. This time, maybe half. In addition, there wasn't anything surprising.

Show contentAs soon as they announced the tribe division, it was pretty obvious that the blue tribe would be the first to lose. It also does not fill me with optimism when even the show admits that it's a foregone conclusion that one person is leaving. Reem's glee when she discovered that she had a chance to reenter the game was hilarious.  :funny:

claude_24hrs:
This is my first time I watched Survivor in nearly two years after local cable channel Jack TV returned to my cable subscription. The first episode was great other than previous seasons (till Game Changers).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version