Author Topic: Survivor 38 LIVE FINALE DISCUSSION/UPDATES+ REUNION SHOW *spoilers*  (Read 33481 times)

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
Re: Survivor 38 LIVE FINALE DISCUSSION/UPDATES+ REUNION SHOW *spoilers*
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2019, 04:24:48 AM »
At last I watched the finale for the first time in years. Chris' return was a little pleased with the others. The last complete season I watched was Millennials vs. Gen X.

Well, I am unaware with the F4 elimination challenge where I was last seen in Millennials vs. Gen X and this looks unfamiliar to me with recent seasons and this is my first time I saw a F4 elimination challenge like this.

F4 fire making challenge starts in S35, who miraculously make one of them guaranteed to be a winner, i wont tell u since u havent watch it yet
I dont want to spoil anything but i cant help it, i just want to say the player who lost in fire making challenge in S35 have same name with this season, well they sound the same, and thats sooo weird
Gavin make 1 million blunder, he should not brought up classics survivor vs EoE, he should emphasize his zigzag strategy and backstabs, that will earn respect from EoE juries, especially players who respect big moves
so chris was super lucky, maybe one of the luckiest survivor winners ever alongside with sandra
Swarm stupidity

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2019, 08:08:56 PM »
I laughed at the outcome.

This is when Jeff (who’s probably a seriously nice person) and the production team didn’t think much of the concept and screwed up royally.

With THAT amount of people on the jury, they should have made people have a challenge on extinction island each week and vote out the members of the jury as well..

Oh well.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2019, 08:11:02 PM »
And don’t anyone ever compare Sandra as an undeserving winner. She deserved BOTH Seasons she won. Parvati was a Russell goat and Russell made no relationships. They both deserve to lose.

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2019, 09:18:32 PM »
And don’t anyone ever compare Sandra as an undeserving winner. She deserved BOTH Seasons she won. Parvati was a Russell goat and Russell made no relationships. They both deserve to lose.

Parvy was a goat...
seriously? parvy found 2 idols, help decimate B Rob alliance and great at challenges, thats goat? do u even know what goat is?
its not underserving winner but she is super lucky and a coat-tailer, didnt have solid strategy, u need to break it down so u will understand survivor better, i'll help u but we need survivor bitchin thread, this will be closed soon, moderator please make it happen 
Swarm stupidity

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2019, 09:03:26 PM »

My prediction was right
Swarm stupidity