Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2019 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE! / POLL!  (Read 1082260 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2019 (Bailando por un sueño) - RHYTHM: TRIBUTES
« Reply #725 on: October 31, 2019, 10:22:34 PM »
Songs danced on this gala:

Cinthia Fernández/Martín Baclini - Una estúpida más / Valiente / A ésa / Olvídame y pega la vuelta (Pimpinela)
Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"/Noelia Marzol - Adicto a tí (Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco") / Por lo que yo te quiero (Walter Olmos)
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #726 on: October 31, 2019, 10:25:10 PM »
Scheduled to dance tomorrow:

Flor Vigna/Facundo Mazzei
Luciana Salazar/Gonzalo Gerber
Lola Latorre/Facundo Insúa
Silvina Escudero/Johnny Lazarte

(This list is subject to last minute changes)
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #727 on: November 01, 2019, 09:22:37 PM »
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was on behalf of the couple adding three extra points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #728 on: November 01, 2019, 10:08:06 PM »
Angel De Brito asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was against the couple taking three points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #729 on: November 01, 2019, 10:11:55 PM »
Fourth gala of Tributes:

Flor Vigna/Facundo Mazzei - Score: 17

video

Luciana Salazar/Gonzalo Gerber - Score: 11

video

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #730 on: November 01, 2019, 10:12:29 PM »
Scores by juror:

(Order of voting: A. De Brito - C. Ardohain - F. Peña - M. Polino)

Flor Vigna/Facundo Mazzei: ? + 5 + 6 + 3 (+3) = 17

Luciana Salazar/Gonzalo Gerber: ? + 5 + 6 + 3 (-3) = 11

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #731 on: November 01, 2019, 10:13:07 PM »

Flor Vigna/Facundo Mazzei - Listen (Facundo Mazzei) / Survivor (Destiny's child) / Crazy in love / Single ladies (Put a ring on it) / Run the world (Girls) (Beyoncé)
Luciana Salazar/Gonzalo Gerber - Brigada explosiva O.S.T. (Pablo Lapouble & Pablo Ziegler) / Brigada cola intro theme / Los bañeros mas locos del mundo O.S.T. (Raúl Parentella)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #732 on: November 01, 2019, 10:14:26 PM »
Elimination scheduled to happen on next Friday.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #733 on: November 04, 2019, 08:43:35 AM »
News update:

Angel De Brito informed on his morning show that at the current moment Lourdes Sánchez has not been allowed to perform in the Face-Off/Duel by the doctors due to have a 5 cm. cyst in her ovaries with blood loss.

Breaking news:

Lourdes Sánchez was hospitalized urgently this weekend. After being subjected to new studies It was revealed that It wasn't a cyst but an infection what she's been suffering and she had to be operated. As a result her appendix and fallopian tubes were removed.,

News update:

She's going to be out of the show for the next two weeks at least. In the meantime she'll be replaced by Soledad Bayona.

News update:

Lourdes was released yesterday from hospital amd is currently recovering in her home. Still uncertain when (or if) she'll be returning to the show.

Good news about this issue: Lourdes Sánchez has returned today to Angel De Brito's morning program. However, she's still not cleared to perform.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #734 on: November 04, 2019, 09:47:43 AM »
Scheduled to dance tonight:

Fernando Dente/Macarena Rinaldi
Silvina Escudero/Johnny Lazarte
Sofía Morandi/Nicolás Merlin

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #735 on: November 04, 2019, 07:43:41 PM »
The following rhythm after Tributes is JIVE.

After the Jive, the following rhythms are FOLKLORE, BACHATA and FREE RHYTHM.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #736 on: November 04, 2019, 08:06:46 PM »
Angel De Brito asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was on behalf of the couple adding two extra points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #737 on: November 04, 2019, 08:33:55 PM »
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was against the couple taking one point.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #738 on: November 04, 2019, 09:11:46 PM »
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was on behalf of the couple adding two extra points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #739 on: November 04, 2019, 09:25:27 PM »
Fifth gala of Tributes:

Fernando Dente/Macarena Rinaldi - Score: 28

video

Sofía Morandi/Nicolás Merlin - Score: 16

video

Silvina Escudero/Johnny Lazarte - Score: 20

video

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #740 on: November 04, 2019, 09:27:10 PM »
Scores by juror:

Fernando Dente/Macarena Rinaldi: ? + 10 + 9 + 7 (+2) = 28

Sofía Morandi/Nicolás Merlin: ? + 6 + 8 + 3 (-1) = 16

Silvina Escudero/Johnny Lazarte: ? + 7 + 7 + 4 (+2) = 20

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #741 on: November 04, 2019, 09:27:57 PM »

Fernando Dente/Macarena Rinaldi - Thank you for the music (Fernando Dente) / Gimmie gimmie gimmie / Dancing queen / Super trouper / Take a chance on me / Voulez vous (Abba)
Sofía Morandi/Nicolás Merlin - Mujer latina / Amor a la Mexicana / Equivocada / Tú y yo / A quién le importa / Arrasando (Thalia)
Silvina Escudero/Johnny Lazarte - Come together / Help! / She loves you (The Beatles) / All my loving (Jim Sturgess) / Oh! Darling (The Beatles) / Let it be (The Beats)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #742 on: November 04, 2019, 09:30:10 PM »
Scheduled to dance tomorrow:

Lola Latorre/Facundo Insúa
Federico Bal/Soledad Bayona
Florencia Torrente/Nacho Saraceni

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #743 on: November 05, 2019, 01:49:36 PM »
Show content
Today's gala Is recorded and only one couple performed. Once this happened there was a huge and heated argument between the couple and the jury and the BAR that took the whole show.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #744 on: November 05, 2019, 08:24:37 PM »
Twenty-fourth zero of the season, this time from Marcelo Polino. The victims, Federico Bal/Soledad Bayona.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #745 on: November 05, 2019, 08:35:55 PM »
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was against the couple taking three points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #746 on: November 05, 2019, 09:25:44 PM »
Sixth gala of Tributes:

Federico Bal/Soledad Bayona - Score: 9

video
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 09:31:26 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #747 on: November 05, 2019, 09:27:03 PM »
Scores by juror:

Federico Bal/Soledad Bayona: ? + 6 + 6 + 0 (-3) = 9
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 09:31:09 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #748 on: November 05, 2019, 09:28:18 PM »

Federico Bal/Soledad Bayona - Hound dog / Jailhouse rock / Can't help falling in love / Always in my mind / Heartbreak hotel (Elvis Presley) / A little less conversation (Elvis Presley vs. JXL)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #749 on: November 05, 2019, 09:33:33 PM »
News update:

Lourdes Sánchez was on the gala tonight and informed that she'll be probably returning for the Folklore round.

Also, Marcelo revealed tonight that the Folklore will have a double elimination.