Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2019 (Bailando por un sueño) - SEASON FINALE! / POLL!  (Read 1082286 times)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Second gala of Salsa with guest dancer:

Hernán Piquín/Macarena Rinaldi + Martín Bossi - Score: 29

video

Flor Vigna/Facundo Mazzei + Gimena Accardi - Score: 29

video
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scores by juror:

(Order of voting: A. De Brito - C. Ardohain - F. Peña - M. Polino)

Hernán Piquín/Macarena Rinaldi + Martín Bossi: ? + 10 + 10 + 6 (+3) = 29

Flor Vigna/Facundo Mazzei + Gimena Accardi: ? + 10 + 10 + 6 (+3) = 29
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Songs danced this gala:

Hernán Piquín/Macarena Rinaldi + Martín Bossi - Conga (Gloria Stefan & Miami Sound Machine)
Flor Vigna/Facundo Mazzei + Gimena Accardi - Oye (Gloria Stefan)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

News update:

On his morning show Angel De Brito has confirmed that the show will air also on Thursdays. He also gave the names of the people who was asked to join the show (and still has to confirm their participation). And the number of couples that will enter the reality will be ten, not eight.

According to Angel De Brito, three names are already confirmed. All of them, casually, are performing as guest on this Salsa round:

Bianca Iovenitti (she danced with Mora Godoy)
Rodrigo Noya (he dances with Florencia Torrente)
Morena Rial (she dances with Charlotte Caniggia)

The first two will be one of the ten couples joining the show. And Morena Rial is going to dance with Juan Pablo Battaglia.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scheduled to dance tonight:

Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi + Soledad Fandiño
Flor de la V/Gabo Usandivaras + Ariel Pucheta
Silvina Escudero/Johnny Lazarte + Vanina Escudero
Charlotte Caniggia/Agustín Reyero + Morena Rial

(This list is subject to last minute changes)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 04:06:02 PM by Alenaveda »

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was neutral not adding or taking points.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was against the couple taking two points.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was against the couple taking three points.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Third gala of Salsa with guest dancer:

Flor de la V/Gabo Usandivaras + Ariel Pucheta - Score: 19

video

Charlotte Caniggia/Agustín Reyero + Morena Rial - Score: 13

video

Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi + Soledad Fandiño - Score: 10

video

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scores by juror:

Flor de la V/Gabo Usandivaras + Ariel Pucheta: ? + 8 + 7 + 4 (0) = 19

Charlotte Caniggia/Agustín Reyero + Morena Rial: ? + 6 + 5 + 4 (-2) = 13

Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi + Soledad Fandiño: ? + 5 + 6 + 2 (-3) = 10

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Songs danced on this gala:

Flor de la V/Gabo Usandivaras + Ariel Pucheta - Quimbara (Jennifer López)
Charlotte Caniggia/Agustín Reyero + Morena Rial - Sin pijama (Becky G. ft. Natti Natasha)
Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi + Soledad Fandiño - Shape of you (Ed Sheeran)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

News update:

On his morning show Angel De Brito has confirmed that the show will air also on Thursdays. He also gave the names of the people who was asked to join the show (and still has to confirm their participation). And the number of couples that will enter the reality will be ten, not eight.

According to Angel De Brito, three names are already confirmed. All of them, casually, are performing as guest on this Salsa round:

Bianca Iovenitti (she danced with Mora Godoy)
Rodrigo Noya (he dances with Florencia Torrente)
Morena Rial (she dances with Charlotte Caniggia)

The first two will be one of the ten couples joining the show. And Morena Rial is going to dance with Juan Pablo Battaglia.

Four new names announced today:

Pedro Alfonso (winner of season 11)
Anita Martínez (winner of season 9)
Ailén Bechara (runner-up season 10)
Carlos Alfredo Elías "Cae" (guest dancer in season 11)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

News update:

Pedro and Anita will dance together. The same with Ailén and Cae.

Also a new couple was announced:

Matilda Blanco & Maxi Buitrago.

She's the fashion workshop supervisor on the reality Cutting and tailoring.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Griselda Siciliani/Nicolás Villalba + Carmen Barbieri
Leticia Brédice/Fernando Bertona + Laura Esquivel
Sofía Pachano/Dan Breitman + Ana Sanz

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Angel De Brito asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was on behalf of the couple adding three extra points.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Third -1 from the season!, and this time is from Marcelo Polino. The victims, Sofía Pachano/Dan Breitman + Ana Sanz.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was on behalf of the couple adding three extra points.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Fourth gala of Salsa with guest dancer:

Griselda Siciliani/Nicolás Villalba + Carmen Barbieri - Score: 22

video

Sofía Pachano/Dan Breitman + Ana Sanz - Score: 16

video

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scores by juror:

Griselda Siciliani/Nicolás Villalba + Carmen Barbieri: ? + 6 + 8 + 5 (+3) = 22

Sofía Pachano/Dan Breitman + Ana Sanz: ? + 6 + 8 + (-1) (+3) = 16

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Songs danced on this gala:

Griselda Siciliani/Nicolás Villalba + Carmen Barbieri - Vivir mi vida (Marc Anthony)
Sofía Pachano/Dan Breitman + Ana Sanz - Bemba Colorá (Raquel Zozaya)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

News update:

Pedro and Anita will dance together. The same with Ailén and Cae.

Also a new couple was announced:

Matilda Blanco & Maxi Buitrago.

She's the fashion workshop supervisor on the reality Cutting and tailoring.

Choreographers confirmed:

Matilda Blanco/Maxi Buitrago: Barbi Majule.

Ailén Bechara/Carlos Alfredo Elías "Cae": Nadia Hair

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Karina Tejeda "La Princesita"/Damián García + Ezequiel Ivan Cwirkaluk "El Polaco"
Silvina Escudero/Johnny Lazarte + Vanina Escudero
Florencia Torrente/Nacho Saraceni + Rodrigo Noya

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Next elimination scheduled to happen on Monday.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Angel De Brito asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was neutral not adding or taking points.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR before giving the score of one couple. In this case, the decision was on behalf of the couple adding three extra points.