Author Topic: S38: Julia Carter (Kama)  (Read 1768 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S38: Julia Carter (Kama)
« on: January 31, 2019, 02:23:25 PM »

Julia Carter (Kama Tribe)

Hometown: Hazleton, Pennsylvania
Current residence: Bethesda, Maryland

Hobbies: Traveling, shopping, and eating.

Pet peeves: Being ignored, loud chewing, and when people document EVERYTHING on social media.

Three words to describe you: Adventurous, resilient, and personable.

What is your personal claim to fame? 
I definitely feel proud to be the first in the family to graduate college and pave the way for my younger sister and family members.

Who or what is your inspiration in life? 
My mom. She has faced some of life's hardest challenges but she has remained beautiful inside and out and kept her optimism intact. I can only hope to be as strong as she is.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
Pen and paper to document my thoughts, stories, and strategy.
A radio or something to play music because music keeps me going.
Picture of my family. Everything I do is for them. This would help me get through rough times in the game.

Which Survivor contestant are you the most like? 
Jeremy! He was a physical beast, but he was strategic in his use of Idols, loyal to his alliance, and overall honest and personable in his gameplay. He was a well-rounded player.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
It has been my dream to be on Survivor since I started watching as a kid. It started after the passing of my father, and in a sense, it helped me "survive" my own challenges. I want to prove to myself I can do this. To win a million dollars is also a huge motivation. I have many student loans and I want to be able to help my sister and mother.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I am a team player and an excellent communicator. I have charm and wits and I'm not afraid to make risky moves.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 04:27:08 PM by RealityFreakWill »