Author Topic: S38: Julie Rosenberg (Kama)  (Read 1742 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S38: Julie Rosenberg (Kama)
« on: January 31, 2019, 02:19:02 PM »

Julie Rosenberg (Kama Tribe)

Hometown: Baltimore
Current residence: New York City

Hobbies: Psychological thrillers, hot yoga classes, escape rooms, and spending way too much time online researching gluten-free recipes that I never end up making. 

Pet peeves: Hoarders, people who invade my personal space, and anything that's floral scented.

Three words to describe you: Underestimated, determined, and maybe a little neurotic. Okay, I'm definitely neurotic.

What is your personal claim to fame?
Raising my two kids who impress me every day with their intelligence, strength, humor, and resilience. I hope I can make them as proud of me as I am of them.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My husband. He is incredibly smart, caring, and selfless. He has always been there for me and supports me in everything I do. Every time I watch him with our children, it reminds me that he is the best example of what a parent should be and inspires me to be a better parent myself.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
My iPhone for its playlist of my favorite songs to keep me motivated when things get tough.
A picture of my husband, kids, and two Bernese mountain dogs to remember that they are back home rooting for me.
Milk chocolate. That's self-explanatory.

Which Survivor contestant are you the most like? 
A combo of Stephanie for her tenacity, Cirie for her humor and fun-spirit, and Dawn for her propensity to have some emotional moments. 

What's your reason for being on Survivor? 
The challenge. I have wanted to play this insane game since I saw the very first episode. Something about pushing myself to the absolute physical and mental limit possible has always appealed to me. It's about proving to myself and to those that know me that I can actually do this!.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
There is no doubt that I will be out of my comfort zone every step of the way, but when I set out to do something, I become laser focused and I never give up. While I may not be the strongest physical player out there, I am smart, social, and will play the game with both my brain and my heart. I have waited 18 years to do this and nothing is going to stop me from winning. No other outcome is even an option!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 05:00:46 PM by RealityFreakWill »