Author Topic: S38: Ron Clark (Kama)  (Read 10859 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S38: Ron Clark (Kama)
« on: January 31, 2019, 02:16:20 PM »

Ron Clark (Kama Tribe)

Hometown: Chocowinity, North Carolina
Current residence: Atlanta, Georgia

Hobbies: Life doesn't get any better than giving my Chow Chow pups belly rubs! I also get a kick out of watching the roulette ball spin and land in the single zero, but I think my main hobby is surprising people by making really unique moments for them. When I was a kid my family didn't have money, but my parents put a lot of effort into making simple moments magical. I now try to follow in their footsteps and try my best to do that for my students, friends, and family. I also like telling stories and participating in anything competitive such as poker, pool, trivia, basketball, tennis and "Bamboo Stick Speller," a game my friends and I created.

Pet peeves: I'm a sore loser. Like really sore. I'll stew over a Monopoly loss for weeks, wondering, "just where did I go wrong." Also, I hate when people slurp food (like soup) or smack chew gum. People, we can hear you!

Three words to describe you: Visionary, compassionate, "mean girl."

What is your personal claim to fame? 
I co-founded the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta where we teach using passion, innovative strategies, and creative methods to inspire all of our students to reach success. Each week, we also train educators from around the world so that they can incorporate our strategies in their schools. To date, over 50,000 educators have visited RCA to receive training, and we are starting a revolution! I hope that doesn't overshadow the fact that back in 2002 I won the Showcase Showdown on The Price is Right.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My students inspire me to do more and be a better person! I love the way they forgive easily, laugh heartily and bounce back. They are great role models! Also: Antoni Gaudí gives me life! He is the most creative genius to ever walk the earth!!

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
A recording device that I could leave under the shelter so that I would always be in the know.
A returning player that others would focus on voting out so that the target wouldn't be on me.
My wedding ring so I'd be inspired by the love waiting for me at home.

Which Survivor contestant are you the most like? 
I'm a compassionate person, but everyone who knows me well says that during competitions I turn into a villain. I also over analyze everything. For those reasons, I don't think there's a past contestant that is a perfect fit for me, but I think my gameplay will be most like Spencer Bledsoe.

What's your reason for being on Survivor? 
Since Survivor: Borneo I have been hooked. My friends and I have hung on every episode, pausing constantly to debate moves and re-watching our favorite episodes again and again. I tell my students all the time that life is for living and that they should seek to never have regrets. "Dream Big!"After watching Survivor for most of my adult life, I finally decided to take my own advice and apply. I want to live the experience and share my journey with the ones I love. It would be a monumental moment in my life!

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
My passion for life rubs off on people and, with focus, I can change people's moods and get them to follow my lead. I'll use my Southern charm to disarm, my big personality to entertain and my loyal nature to disorient.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 05:39:44 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: S38: Ron Clark (Kama)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 06:18:07 PM »
I have so many questions. He teaches at "Ron Clark Academy"? Is it his academy, or did just decide to work at a school named after some other Ron Clark? Why is a 46-year-old man calling himself a Mean Girl? I'm so lost.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 06:27:50 PM »
I have so many questions. He teaches at "Ron Clark Academy"? Is it his academy, or did just decide to work at a school named after some other Ron Clark? Why is a 46-year-old man calling himself a Mean Girl? I'm so lost.

He actually had a movie made about him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Clark_(teacher)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 06:36:00 PM by Maanca »

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 02:22:29 AM »
Aurora loves his hubby
Swarm stupidity