Poll

Do you think that Twila & Susan are mirror images of each other??????

Yes
5 (38.5%)
No
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Twila  (Read 4818 times)

surviordude_JT

Twila
« on: October 01, 2004, 06:51:28 PM »
 ?:)? ?:)? ?:)? ?:)? ?:)? ?:)? ?:)? :\/ :\/ :\/ :\/ :\/ :\/ ?:)? ?:)? ?:)?

Plese vote..................

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Twila
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2004, 06:54:57 PM »
i don't think so...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2004, 07:05:37 PM »
 Twila's story hasn't arched yet , I think theres alot more to see before I could judge her . So for now I'll say no , there not alike . I didn't care much for Sue . Right now I adore Twila and think shes playing a good game . I'm looking forward to see what she's really all about . :)_{}

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 12:56:15 PM »
I do not think they're anything alike... Twila is very quiet, and Sue is loud and outspoken, among other different characteristics...
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2004, 12:12:46 PM »
I think there are simalarities ~ but I did not watch the first survivor so I did not she her day to day.  And i only think twilla is bitting her tongue more to get farther in the game...I do not think she will be quiet the whole time

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2004, 12:55:37 PM »
They're similar in that they are both kind of tough females; rough around the edges.  But like some of you have pointed out, Twila keeps her thoughts to herself unless prodded.  Susan just let loose with anything that came into her head.  When Ami commented to Twila that Twila hadn't bothered to get to know the other girls very much, Twila did admit that she hadn't and that maybe she should work on that.  I don't see the french braiding thing going on, but at least she didn't get defensive like Susan would have.  Mind you, I've only seen one episode, but I like Twila and her work ethic.  She is someone I would want on my team.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2004, 09:43:44 PM »
I wonder if it is a little too late for Twila. Sue was the same throughout the whole game, but if Twila makes a huge change now, she could be too obvious. I hope not, I kinda like her!

Rob

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2004, 10:45:02 PM »
Twila & Sue are alike in that they assume good work ethics, but their personalities certainly are very different as you all have pointed out.  I really like her and think she'll stay the same.  I doubt she'll do the hair-braiding thing!!  no way. Twila is her own person & don't think she will do anything to comprimise who she is.  That's how I see it at this point! :)_{}

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2004, 11:01:19 PM »
No Rudy..if your playing the Fantasy Survivor Game..Twila does get her hair braided,,trust me..there are pictures  :)_{}

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2004, 11:21:00 PM »
Oh really!  Ok, thanks puddin.  You talkin about the Fantasy9 game, right?  Not CBS fantasy?  I haven't opened any of my game sites yet to see what the questions are!

So Twila has her hair braided.  Wow...whata great sport she is!  I'm anxious to see her "feminine" side...w/ braids.  Hey, Ami & the other girls just might take the tomboy out of her, eh?  Nah...I doubt it'd go that far!  :)*

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2004, 09:21:50 AM »
Who braided her hair? I bet it was Ami.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2004, 10:27:22 AM »
I'm beting it was Ami ? Did you see when the girls were serenading "Dah" as he was leaving the camp , the camara focused on Ami & Twila hugging each other , I thought wow...thats really something ..it showed us that the women are bonding . On the other hand CBS hyped up " Someone comforts Bubba as he's feeling homesick"  ?:)?  All hype ..I didn't exactly notice any real comfort from Rory , it was more like " Get over it you whiney Baby , your embarassing us"

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2004, 08:48:17 PM »
It was so funny that Twila's hair was braided. I think Twila may bond with Lea and Chris.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2004, 09:11:02 PM »
I agree with you I think Twilla will bond with Chad and Lea ~ Chad will be the secret alliance though

Offline 'keeta

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • HOME!
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2004, 01:24:24 PM »
Yea, gotta watch out for Chad. He might sneak his way in there.
Make it Idiot Proof and Someone will make a better Idiot.  :whip: