Archive > BB: Celebrity Edition

CBB2: LIVE FEED Updates and Discussion **SPOILERS**

<< < (2/18) > >>

RealityFreakWill:
STATS OF CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER 2

Ryan, HOH, Jonathan, Anthony & Tom nominated, to be continued...

WindsorSue:
Feeds Summary
Wednesday, Jan 23, 2019

Feeds up at midnight.
Dina, Tom, Kato, Ryan, Jonathan playing cards in Kitchen. Tamar, Kandi, Lilo & Natalie in HoH bath.
Spoiler: Mooch is gone.
Spoiler: Kato won Veto.
Huge fight between Tamar & Kandi. Tamar tells Ricky that Kandi is shady as hell.
Natalie & Lilo studying days. Ricky won Veto but did not use it. Mooch left - there is talk of him claiming to be a mole. Ryan nom'd Kandi to replace Mooch. A second POV was played and Kato won (ceremony to come)
Natalie talks deal to Tom: if either of them wins HOH, they are safe, along with Lolo, Tamar & Kato.

(More to come, I will post here!)

-Ryan thinks the best option is Lolo as renom. Jonathan thinks Joey is best and seems to have convinced Ryan.
-Veto Ceremony today.
Ryan still unsure on a renom. Ryan asks Lolo & Natalie who they think should go up. A lot of tension here. Dina's name comes up.
Ryan talks to Joey about Joey being a pawn. Joey agrees to it.
Tom wears a Captain's jacket for the Veto Ceremony - says he found it in the "Tickle Trunk" in the HOH. [give yourself points if you know the Canadian trivia referenced here]
Feeds back after Veto Ceremony: Kato used Veto on Tom. Ryan named Joey as replacement.
Tamar is back in bed crying and Natalie & Lolo can't deal with her anymore. Natalie complains she is tired/has a cold & in no mood for Tamar.

Updated Status:
HOH: Ryan
POV 1: Ricky, not used.
POV 2: Kato, used on Tom
Final Noms: Jonathan, Kandi & Joey
*Kato & Natalie have immunity (from 1st HOH)
First Eviction is Friday

WindsorSue:
Ryan's HOH is a mess! The first HOH should have been easy!!! If Kato uses the Veto on Tom, Ryan will have to put up Dina in his place??? If Ryan nom'd Kandi as a pawn (my spec) he won't be able to nominate anyone else as a pawn. lmao

Maanca:
Well this is unfortunate. I'm sure so many news media were chomping at the bit waiting for him to dish on Trump and the White House, just like Omarosa.

WindsorSue:
It's been noted that if Anthony is gone, then why isn't his pic grayed-out???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version