Author Topic: Mia's last words  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Mia's last words
« on: October 01, 2004, 01:18:31 PM »
My tape cut off at her walking away from TC.  What was her reaction to being voted off?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Mia's last words
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2004, 11:04:45 PM »
That sucks Texan , it repeats tomorrow night ( Saturday), I think its 9/ET
I rewatched it for you , as best as I could describe   88))

Yasur TC
JP , Scout what are you basing your vote on tonight
Scout , maintaining a healthy emotional attitude in camp ,disharmony , Chaos
Mia makes a face like " say what "
JP, Mia your shaking your head , rolling your eyes , closing your eyes , your like the little doggie in the window
Mia , well I uh think that Scouts comment was pointed towards me and the disharmony was  uh the fight today and it was  definitly  on both sides

As the votes are being read by JP, Mia rocks side to side, rolls her eyes lips pursed , when her 4th vote is read she nods her head , when JP announces 4th person voted out of Vanautu she just gets up, the best was the surprised look on Eliza's face , her jaw dropped , then the camara focuses on Lisa with a " I have a secret look" , then when Mia says see ya guys later Lisa looks down , sad .

Mias final words here 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2004, 11:20:14 PM »
Oh, I wanted to add that I didn't realize untill rewatching EP4 again that Ami looked pissed that John K choose her to wear the IN ( immunity necklace) could it be that she didn't care to have the attention that she's been UTR pointed out by Johns gesture?

Offline WENDY

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • One day..... I Will Outlast, Outwit & Outplay
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 12:55:24 PM »
Was it me, or was she a major Bit$^%$?
Wendy Jean

SURVIVOR 11- HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 08:02:48 PM »
 :)* No Wendy , I think the whole audience noticed  :()() She blamed it on being hungry and thirsty . What gets me is they say they watch the show and know what they are getting into , then they say they had no idea how hard it really is !  B:) B:) B:)
So Wendy , when we see you on S11, don't forget to be your sweet normal self  (#)  :)_{} we dont want to see you bellyaching  ;D