Author Topic: What a Great Job By John K!  (Read 4154 times)

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
What a Great Job By John K!
« on: October 01, 2004, 12:23:39 PM »
That's John Kenney (with n's, not r's).

The young 'un of the bunch gets swept away from Lopevi - even farther away than Rory has gone - without a chance to consult the others.  How did he do?

The ladies couldn't understand his request to speak with the pro- and anti-Dolly forces separately.  That was just brilliant!  He fast-forwarded to seeing the tribe in its most candid worst state.  He was able to gather a lot of information.  It should have been quite clear to him that Yasur was not exactly pillow fights and tickle matches.  (Perhaps he was disappointed?)

Then, at Tribal Council, he takes himself out of the decision-making process altogether by giving immunity to Ami, who needed immunity like Eliza needs encouragement to come out of her shell.  He didn't want any part of the catfight, and he went off into the darkness hacking off (ultimately) only Mia.

The guys seemed to like the way he dealt with the other tribe.  I'm sure there is some suspicion about possible alliances.  That was probably minimized by him giving the immunity to someone who didn't need it.

Well done.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: What a Great Job By John K!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2004, 12:45:15 PM »
Nice writing Car84 :)() thankyou .. :)_{} I agree, John K was made a very smart move .I hope he goes far  **:)**

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2004, 01:14:47 PM »
Now the thing to wait and see is will John share his information knowing he is on the chopping block?  Or will he use it to try and get him farther in the game.  He was very smart to ask that

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2004, 11:11:38 PM »
Some of these girls are very stupid .......
They thought John K was "stupid" to split them by who voted/didn't vote for Dolly? They didn't get that he was outing alliances! And then Eliza explained it all very carefully just in case he misunderstood and thought she was with the older folks? Why on earth did they expect that he would save someone who was on the chopping block? What was in it for him? They were not thinking at all.  :(*8 

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 07:34:10 PM »
I wonder if John did the macho thing as he came into the Yasur camp:  Asking if any heavy things need lifting, or big things needed to be broken into smaller pieces ... or if Twila needed to arm-wrestle somebody who would give her a decent challenge.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2004, 07:52:41 PM »
 :)* aww your  pickin on Twila again , lets see if she fems up this week ? some nailpoilsh and pretty braids maybe?  8-)' She'll come around..I just know it  (#)
Twila "untill you walk in some body elses shoes dont judge them "  ;)

Offline Car84

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2004, 08:33:06 PM »
I have nothing against Twila.  I'd rather see a strong, rugged person win than someone who has better game skills.  This isn't Big Brother!  It would be great if a game could be devised where the strong people aren't vulnerable for being strong.  THAT would be "Survivor," in my mind.

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2004, 08:53:25 PM »
Usually the strong people pick the older ones off one by one, i think it is great that the older ones are using their brains this time and picking the young ones off.  Usually none of them stand a chance, so i love that they are playing the game this time....

t

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2004, 08:07:04 PM »
I have nothing against Twila.
oh I know that you like Twila  Car84 , I thought your comment about Twila was funny
or if Twila needed to arm-wrestle somebody who would give her a decent challenge
  :)_{}

I took this vidcap from Messhall ! Look , Twila has a French Braid ! Good for her , it looks like she may really be trying to work on her Social skills ! Alright Twila .. (#)

Usually the strong people pick the older ones off one by one, i think it is great that the older ones are using their brains this time and picking the young ones off.  Usually none of them stand a chance, so i love that they are playing the game this time....

t
Yeah t , I agree..I love the way they are playing the game too,I just hope that the "young uns" don't come back to haunt the tribes , i.e. Ghost Tribe  ?:)? ala Burton & Lil from PI . :(*8  I for one  hated that stupid twist .

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2004, 12:11:09 PM »
Is that Twilla lookign down?  ANd why is Lisa's hair not braided????

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2004, 06:26:51 PM »
Good questions Texan, I'll put the vidacap under EP4 clues  :)_{}