Author Topic: Cutting and tailoring (Corte y confección) - New reality on Channel 13!  (Read 11516 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11

Channel 13, the same network that airs DFAD, announced that will broadcast a new reality called Corte y confección (Cutting and tailoring). The same has a premiere date on January Monday 14th at 4.00pm local time (1.00pm Forum Time) on Monday to Friday.

The show will have 12 new aspiring clothing designers that are going to compete completing different daily challenges during the week, challenges that will be evaluated by a jury of proffesional designers who will score the work of each contestant. At the end of each week, the contestant with the lowest score will be eliminated from the reality. The winner will earn a prize in money and starting to work with some of the most importing fashion designers of the country.

The show wil be hosted by Andrea Politti and is produced by LaFlia, the same company that produces DFAD.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Cutting and tailoring (Corte y confección) - New reality on Channel 13!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 05:32:25 PM »
Promo!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5lNplhVvQkg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5lNplhVvQkg</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Cutting and tailoring (Corte y confección) - New reality on Channel 13!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 10:17:16 AM »
Poster!

In the photo, from left to right:  Andrea Politti (host), Matilda Blanco (fashion workshop supervisor), Fabián Zitta (juror), Verónica de la Canal (juror) and Benito Fernández (juror).

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
The reality, that had three seasons and a 20 consecutive months run on ElTrece, ends on Friday 21st.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Today was the last time that the daily program was aired. Tomorrow and Friday the show will close its run with the definition of who is the winner of the last season.

Here the end of today's program, with the host closing for the last time the doors of the fashion workshop.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EliBnb5L0qk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EliBnb5L0qk</a>

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
OMG a show with a blonde girl named Andrea as host. My life is complete. :luvya:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥