Author Topic: S38: Gavin Whitson (Kama)  (Read 2437 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S38: Gavin Whitson (Kama)
« on: January 31, 2019, 02:15:34 PM »

Gavin Whitson (Kama Tribe)

Hometown: Erwin, Tennessee
Current residence: Erwin, Tennessee

Hobbies: Going to Disney World, binge-watching The Office (I can quote every episode), eating Texas Roadhouse fried pickles. I might need to rethink my life based on my hobbies...

Pet peeves: Holding the door for someone and they don't say thank you, people who vape, people asking me if I am still in high school, slow texters, other people touching the radio in my car, and parents yelling at their kids in youth sporting events.

Three words to describe you: Sarcastic, hungry, and a dreamer.

What is your personal claim to fame? 
Five years ago I asked a girl to go out with me and she said no. One year later I asked again and she said yes. Now we are engaged and I couldn't be happier. She is also lucky because I am a catch! It's really an accomplishment for both of us.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My mom and dad. They have been my support system for the past 23 years and I wouldn't be the person I am today without them. They have taught me to always show kindness, no matter the situation. They have also taught me that if you truly want something in this life, you will do everything you can to get it, no matter what it takes. I am going to use the values and lessons they have taught me to play this game. 

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
Xbox: I can pass the time watching Netflix or playing Fortnite.
A mirror: gotta make sure I am looking sharp for everyone at home.
Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream: do I really need to explain?

Which Survivor contestant are you the most like? 
Keith Nale. Everyone loves Keith! I would just play more socially aware. He's the only guy that could compete with Joe Anglim. I want to be the guy everyone is pulling for back home.

What's your reason for being on Survivor? 
I have this internal drive to win the show. I listen to the theme song when I shower and I dream of winning Immunity. It's just a burning desire I have always had. I love this show. Also, to prove to my mom I won't be voted out first. She about died when I showed her the application.  She said I would embarrass myself or pass out when I got hungry. You just wait, Mom...

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
First off, if I can survive running a summer camp with 100 crazy kids, I know I can survive on an island with 20 crazy people. That's 80 less crazies to deal with! I'm from the South, so being outdoors is in my blood. I also bring the mindset where if you want something, you get off your ass and go get it. Nothing will be handed to you. I will earn my spot in the group.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 04:12:06 PM by RealityFreakWill »