Author Topic: ~Sequester~ ORG Series created by Audrey from BB17  (Read 153 times)

Offline Calibound2

• RFF Full Member
~Sequester~ ORG Series created by Audrey from BB17
« on: December 02, 2018, 08:35:13 PM »
So Im not sure if there is a thread about this yet or not..

Audrey (BB17) has her Sequester ORG series that is famous for having actual BB contestants compete against fans. The original series all took place on Skype which was a cool addition to the ORG universe making the game more realistic. Now, she has started a new revamped series of Sequester. Players are now flown to a secret location and compete against eachother IN PERSON! Like an actual low budget (but still good) version of Survivor/Big Brother. Season 2 of the revamped series premiered last Sunday and can be found here...

Sequester - Season 2 // Ep. 1

Starring
Jesse, Hamza, Sindy from BBCAN
Krista from Amazing Race
Judd from BBUS

And then a bunch of fans like us.. maybe even some that you have played ORGs with in the past

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: ~Sequester~ ORG Series created by Audrey from BB17
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 09:38:05 PM »
I thought this was all done online?? ???
"I can't speak for production, but I really like that people see us when we're traveling around the world. If you're a fan of the show, ... you're going to be more excited because you want to see what happens."  --Phil Keoghan

Offline Calibound2

• RFF Full Member
Re: ~Sequester~ ORG Series created by Audrey from BB17
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 12:51:08 AM »
Yes you are correct. The original series that Audrey created was done through Skype I believe. She upped the ante though by revamping the series and having it filmed on location so that it can be played out , filmed, edited, produced just like our fave reality competition shows!

https://youtu.be/-brIyjdolEg - these are the gameplay rules
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 12:54:51 AM by Calibound2 »