Author Topic: Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction  (Read 25426 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction
« on: November 27, 2018, 11:17:32 AM »
Premiere Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Finale Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2019

« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:13:05 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 10:14:46 PM »
New cast plus four returning players

The returnees are...

Aubry Bracco
David Wright
Joe Anglim
Kelley Wentworth

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 10:18:13 PM »
Survivor: Edge of Extinction Preview

A first look at the next season of Survivor: Edge of Extinction premiering Wednesday, February 20, 2019.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/smFTb8qDc8Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/smFTb8qDc8Q</a>

Gra1162

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 10:20:51 PM »
#Teamwentworth

Offline Jay33

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 10:45:19 PM »
I can't stand Wentworth. I gotta be honest. But I knew about this for a while now.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 11:03:34 PM »
This season actually seems exiting!

:conf: :cheer: :woohoo:

Gra1162

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2018, 01:43:10 AM »
saws preview and i really excited for Wendy, hope she breaks the asians voting out early curse

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2018, 03:04:57 AM »
saws preview and i really excited for Wendy, hope she breaks the asians voting out early curse

Isn't she latina?

Gra1162

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2018, 03:08:50 AM »

Isn't she latina?
shes looks filipino to me tho  :lol:

i'm so wrong

Offline Jay33

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2018, 04:30:26 AM »
According to a spoiler site which revealed most of the cast a while ago, her last name is Diaz.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2018, 10:23:48 AM »
This season actually seems exiting!

:conf: :cheer: :woohoo:
You are a big outlier from the internet's opinion, lol.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2018, 12:18:18 PM »
I'm hoping they didn't waste a good cast on a terrible twist and the season doesn't get dragged down because of 2 distinct contrasting worlds (one with good gameplay and one for the twist).
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2018, 06:19:12 PM »
Does anyone else have negative opinions of all the returnees? I guess Joe is okay, but the other 3 are fairly stale.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2018, 07:55:41 PM »
I'm the opposite. Joe, in my opinion, is the most overrated player I've seen. Haven't enjoyed him on either season he's been on, and I don't understand the love people have for him. I like Kelley, Aubry, and David, but I'm not sure on the format in bringing them back.

I'm hoping they didn't waste a good cast on a terrible twist and the season doesn't get dragged down because of 2 distinct contrasting worlds (one with good gameplay and one for the twist).

Pretty much my fear. Mixed casts like this season have almost never worked with the exception of Philippines, which had no artificial way of keeping former contestants in the game. With this twist, we're essentially watching two separate games. Also, much like Ghost Island, I'm afraid that they'll focus more on the twist than the cast.

Offline Jay33

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2018, 11:03:54 PM »
Does anyone else have negative opinions of all the returnees? I guess Joe is okay, but the other 3 are fairly stale.

Like I said, I hate Wentworth. Not really because of anything she did on the show, but of what I've heard about her attitude on social media afterwards, thinking she's better than everybody now. Not gonna support that.

I'm not a big fan of Joe either, and Aubry's okay. David though I'm glad is getting another chance.

Gra1162

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2018, 12:56:40 AM »

Like I said, I hate Wentworth. Not really because of anything she did on the show, but of what I've heard about her attitude on social media afterwards, thinking she's better than everybody now. Not gonna support that.

I'm not a big fan of Joe either, and Aubry's okay. David though I'm glad is getting another chance.
Wentworth was queen and so are the others in the witches covern

Offline Jay33

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2018, 02:17:48 AM »

Wentworth was queen and so are the others in the witches covern

Oh, that whole alliance was awful. Didn't like Ciera and Abi either.

That whole Cambodia season could have been better. Most of the old schoolers went out early. Kelly Wiglesworth was robbed.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2019, 12:24:41 PM »
SURVIVOR: Edge of Extinction Preview

SURVIVOR host and executive producer Jeff Probst explains the "Edge of Extinction" theme and previews the new & returning contestants competing on the 38th season. SURVIVOR premieres Wednesday, Feb. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/m34nMx16fak" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/m34nMx16fak</a>

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2019, 01:06:30 PM »

Survivor: Edge of Extinction premieres on Wednesday, Feb. 20 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

It's once again time for a group of relative strangers to try and outwit, outplay, and outlast one another in attempt to be crowned Sole Survivor and earn themselves a whopping $1 million payday.

Survivor: Edge of Extinction features 18 castaways—four of whom are returnees—divided into two equal tribes, the Manu Tribe and the Kama Tribe.

This season presents a new layer to the game with the introduction of the island known as Edge of Extinction, which is where a person's will is severely tested to see what one is able to endure in order to become Sole Survivor.

Those who can withstand the emotionally and physically difficult challenge will be afforded a shot for one of them to get back in the game and continue their quest for the grand prize.

"Survivor continues to reinvent itself with new energy, and this season we've added a new secret game-changing twist," said Executive Producer and host Jeff Probst. "After being voted out, players will be faced with a decision to either go home or go to the Edge of Extinction where they will be pushed further than ever before for a chance to get back in the game."

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2019, 05:09:44 PM »
Survivor: Edge of Extinction Opening Titles

The 38th season of Survivor premieres Wednesday, February 20th at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/x4Ygv4jmiu0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/x4Ygv4jmiu0</a>

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2019, 12:35:39 PM »
The Castaways Of Survivor: Edge Of Extinction Reveal Their Biggest Inspiration

The latest batch of Survivor castaways discuss who they draw their inspiration from in everyday life. Don't miss the season premiere of Survivor: Edge of Extinction on Wednesday, Feb. 20 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3TahV1FwP4E" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3TahV1FwP4E</a>

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2019, 09:52:38 AM »
The Survivor Alumni Returning For Edge Of Extinction Discuss Their New Strategies

Returning castaways Joe Anglim, Kelley Wentworth, Aubry Bracco, and David Wright talk about how their Survivor pasts could hopefully help their Survivor futures.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/i9znVJJnGIw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/i9znVJJnGIw</a>

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2019, 10:23:19 PM »
Ha, that video is actually pretty intriguing.
Enjoyed what David discussed and the promise Aubry made :cmaslol We'll see if it comes to fruition!

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2019, 12:40:26 PM »
How Will The New Survivor Castaways Handle Being Food And Sleep Deprived?

The new castaways of Survivor: Edge of Extinction shed some light on how they think they'll manage going without their usual amounts of food and sleep. Don't miss the season premiere of Survivor: Edge of Extinction on Wednesday, Feb. 20 at 8/7c on CBS and CBS All Access.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rs3XIJzPouk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Rs3XIJzPouk</a>

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2019, 04:54:31 AM »
Hopefully it's not a spoiler thread, I was just glancing through the posts.  The twist might be ok, too early to tell, though the choice given is bit ridiculous, it's just 'do you want to stay or do you want to quit'.