Author Topic: Highlites 9/30  (Read 3920 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Highlites 9/30
« on: September 30, 2004, 07:28:33 PM »
Men win reward ans individual IC

Reward ~Fishing Gear

IC winner ~ John Kenney  ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^

John Kenney joins Yasur (temporarily) to chose one member to give his immmunity too after Lopevi's TC is over ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Highlites 9/30
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 07:42:22 PM »
Lopevi votes out ~ John Paylok
(Wow John K actually talks)

Rory got 3 votes
JP got 5

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 07:55:01 PM »
John Kenney gives the IC too Ami  :)() JK is a sweetie , I finally feel like I know him  (#)

It looked like Mia thought for sure she was getting it .. :)*

Ami suggests that Twila gets to know the girls a bit more , braid each others hair..Twila says heck, you can even poish my nails tomorrow

Twila gets 3 votes
Mia gets 5 votes

Wow Eliza voted for Twila ,  ?:)

See ya Mia !! :)_{}  :)()

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 07:59:34 PM »
Julie voted for Mia !!!

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 08:12:48 PM »
YEA Julie !!!!! i was soooo tired of Mia rolling her eyes and i was not even there, lol....  i agree Twila could have been a tad more friendly but i really did not like Mia starting her war...

t

Maybe i am just old and sticking with the old ones?  lol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2004, 08:26:12 PM »
Wow , I couldn't agree more t , I'm really find myself liking the "Old" people . I was sick of Mia's eye rolling too, didnt it look like she thought JK was goin to put the IC on her neck ..haha
I really like Twila ! You could tell that shes really a sweetie undrer that rough exterior .
 Can't wait to see Scouts story arch , she's got a glow about her ..almost magical .

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2004, 09:08:01 PM »
i really like Twila too, i am allot like her.  i am just not into all that girlie crud and i dont like to put up with allot of bs.  BUT in the game of Survivor i think she should probably try to get along some what with that girl.  Notice i called them girls, i do not think that a couple of them were acting like woman, they were acting like high school girls...  i know i could never go on Survivor (besides the bug, spiders, and snakes and not having my comp or ac..LOL)  just because i just could not get along with those girls either and their eye rolling and lazyness (sp) would just get me kicked off. (i kept thinking "it is a good thing she has lots of will power" when she was sharpening that knife ;) )  i mean would you really start a fight with someone when they were sharpening a BIG knife?  LOL

i really like Scout too... i hope all the old folks (men and woman) go really far in this Survivor...

t

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2004, 09:43:31 PM »
Hey I'm all for the "Older" group this time. The younger ones seem so shallow and siily. 

I love Scout....she is my favorite.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2004, 10:38:55 PM »
Yeah Spooky !! I'm even getting attached to Rory .. :)_|
as long as were in spoilers ..I can mention this ... I was just wondering  how does Eliza make it to the final 3? ..all of that  B:)  B:)  B:) would drive me up a wall ..its going to be really interesting to see what kind of pact her and Scout make that takes Eliza that far  :)X

Haha t , I was thinking the same thing ..they better not piss Twila off while shes sharpeniing that machete :)
This is the best survivor yet  ^:)^ The characters of the Castaways are really starting to emerge ..it was great to finally see JK talking tonight..he was smarter than the women ..I really like him ..maybe he lasts longer than we know ..but, probably not  :':') oh and I also thought that Ami looked stunning tonight at TC .. :)_{}

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2004, 09:19:45 AM »
I thought it was Lisa that voted against Mia ~ not Julie.  Boy did Eliza seemed shocked!!!  And yeah Ami was shocked at the Immunity given to her, hee I laughed too that Mia thought she had it.  The 3 of them were so sure none of the older ones would get the immunity.

Lisa was a little smart since seh bvoted for Mia, she can nto use that as a bridge to get her farther.  saying she will switch alliances.

The men are going to kill each other soon....they better hope that they switch tribes soon.  And John K was smart...gave the immunity to Ami one of the ladies in the majority alliance ` if he makes it to merge he can use that to his advantage.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2004, 11:25:42 AM »

My Bad , Your Right Texan , I still get those too mixed up ! Same with Travis & Chris  :)* It was Lisa , not Julie ..thanks for fixing that  :-*