Author Topic: S37: Ep 8: "You Get What You Give" (11/14)  (Read 35871 times)

Gra1162

Re: S37: Ep 8: "You Get What You Give" (11/14)
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2018, 04:26:34 AM »
Angelina is just the best  :conf: :2hearts: I like Mike too though a lot for some reason.
same are we the only Angelina fans  cause i read lots of times people hated her but i loved her <3
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 08:53:11 AM by Gra1162 »

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2018, 07:13:25 AM »
Kinda funny how they tried to get out the "weakest" David, and instead the "strongest" Goliath went home.
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Offline AAngel

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2018, 06:28:27 PM »
Angela & Christian have huge targets on their back.  I think it's just a matter of weeks before both of their torches are snuffed. They would have to do some serious pivoting each week to move the target to someone else.

For sure. ..  .it's been one of the better seasons thus far.  Lots of back & forth chess playing going on.  I have no clue who's a frontrunner at this point or who will win.  Makes for a great season.  But, I would bet it won't be either Angela or Christian.  Neither of them can keep their smarts under wraps or their mouths shut.  They both receive a lot of watchful paranoid attention from the rest of the tribe.  And, that usually never results in being sole Survivor who walks home with the money.

Nice to see you here Kinsesu.  I agree they both have a mouth on them and can't last too much longer.  It really was a smart play at tribal last night.
Expose yourself to your deepest fear.  After that, you are free.

Jim Morrison

Offline KHCHU

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2018, 06:40:09 AM »
Loved the episode, really great blindside John was boring glad he’s gone hope gabby wins :yess:

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2018, 02:04:58 PM »
Angela & Christian have huge targets on their back.  I think it's just a matter of weeks before both of their torches are snuffed. They would have to do some serious pivoting each week to move the target to someone else.

For sure. ..  .it's been one of the better seasons thus far.  Lots of back & forth chess playing going on.  I have no clue who's a frontrunner at this point or who will win.  Makes for a great season.  But, I would bet it won't be either Angela or Christian.  Neither of them can keep their smarts under wraps or their mouths shut.  They both receive a lot of watchful paranoid attention from the rest of the tribe.  And, that usually never results in being sole Survivor who walks home with the money.

:welcome:

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2018, 01:49:05 PM »
I don't think Angelina is that clever and if she isn't that liked she might be someone to take forward.  I definitely found John boring even if he was popular there.  Things have evened up more which is great.  And Gabby took a week's break from her crying this episode's edit.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2018, 04:48:04 PM »
It was indeed a #BrochahoBlindside. The irony, they targeted Christian and it back to bite them, poor John.

Offline AAngel

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2018, 05:50:33 PM »
They where way too sure of themselves.  Look what it got them.  The David's should have gotten rid of Angelina when they had the chance she was never on their side.  Just a bad choice on their side.
Expose yourself to your deepest fear.  After that, you are free.

Jim Morrison

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2018, 08:40:27 PM »
I like how Angelina is creating chaos for everybody.