Author Topic: HaMerotz LaMillion 7 & 8 (TAR ISRAEL) News, Media & Discussion of *spoilers*  (Read 65068 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Coming soon!   :2hearts: :)x :2hearts:
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 12:25:45 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Please no posting unless there is news/media/or sighting! Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

Network 13 is trying to save costs, and filming sequentially the next two seasons of the "Race for a Million" reality show, Walla learned!

In addition the network is expected to shorten the number of episodes of each season.

"Network will take two seasons of 'race' in parallel," says Wallale! Culture causes in industry. "This means that they will go abroad in November-December, film the seventh season of the race, and after the filming, the production team will not return to Israel, but will stay abroad, fly all the contenders for the eighth season, , When the injection will be from abroad in general. And so they'll shoot the eighth season even before they finished the seventh. It's supposed to last for two years, they'll have it on the shelf. In addition, shorten the number of episodes per season. "

"It's very difficult to prepare for two consecutive seasons, actually working on two casts and not one cast," the source adds. "This move is intended to reduce costs to the network, which stems, among other things, from the fact that all the preliminary preparation is done for two seasons at the same time instead of one, and they do not send every team abroad, because there are already people abroad and they keep moving.

Ravit Assaf , the beauty queen of Israel in 1992, is expected to participate in one of the upcoming "Race for a Million" seasons with her son, as published in Walla! Celebs. The model has already won a million shekels when she participated in Channel 10's "To the End of the World" with her former partner Avi Hazan.

Network 13 said in response: "We are aware of the great interest around the new season of 'The Race for a Million' on the 13th network, but when we have something to update we will do it with joy

https://e.walla.co.il/item/3192364
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline freds

• RFF Full Member
If i understand, the city of the finish line of Hamerotz Lamillion 7 will be (or could be) the city of the starting line of Hamerotz Lamillion 8?

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Filming 2 seasons at the same time?

Woahhhhhh awesome!

Is it the same contestants for both HaMerotz LaMillion 7 & 8, or is it different contestants for both? ???

Also, are they going to be filming over Christmas and New Year? ???

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Given several people thought that last season went too long, I welcome shorter seasons.

If i understand, the city of the finish line of Hamerotz Lamillion 7 will be (or could be) the city of the starting line of Hamerotz Lamillion 8?

The article just says that they will stay abroad, meaning outside Israel and not necessarily the same city as the finale. At the same time, it's vague enough that the finish of 7 could be the start of 8.

Is it the same contestants for both HaMerotz LaMillion 7 & 8, or is it different contestants for both? ???

Well, I'm going to say the latter due to this rumor:

Show content
There are reports that one season will be a VIP season with returning racers including Neta & Omer and Vova & Alla. This season might also include celebrities like Noy & Hadar Karako, twins & former teenage stars. Reshet has not confirmed this rumor.

https://www.israelhayom.co.il/article/602851

Gra1162

Filming 2 seasons at the same time?

Woahhhhhh awesome!

Also, are they going to be filming over Christmas and New Year? ???
I hope one of them might all stars, or maybe some former racers

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
HaMerotz LaMillion is the first international version of the show to go beyond 6 seasons, the Latin America version was the first to go beyond 5, this is amazing. Also I do like how they are making the seasons shorter (as long as they keep the classic 13-leg format).

Gra1162

HaMerotz LaMillion is the first international version of the show to go beyond 6 seasons, the Latin America version was the first to go beyond 5, this is amazing. Also I do like how they are making the seasons shorter (as long as they keep the classic 13-leg format).
oh wait yeah it was so long last season had to wait 3 weeks to know who got elim so glad they shorted it cause it might draw more viewers

Offline KHCHU

• RFF Not So Newbie
I am very excited that they will be filming it back to back and also that they are making the episode shorter

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Shortened episodes is a good thing. I felt Season 6 overstayed its welcome with its airing time of over 5 months. There's such a thing as too much TAR :P

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I think this is a very welcome change as well. Looking forward to the adventures!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
Shortened episodes is a good thing. I felt Season 6 overstayed its welcome with its airing time of over 5 months. There's such a thing as too much TAR :P
Don't forget that size of TAR Israel increased from season to season (Season 1 had 10 legs with two sixty-minutes long episodes for each leg, from TARI 2 and onward had 13 legs with typically 3 episodes for each leg, some of them was aired in four and even five episodes!)

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=736663376694348&set=a.120724181621607&type=3&theater

Great team facilitator! The Race to the Millionth Season 7. In the oven.

We can rule out Europe can Shanghai be final city
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 12:30:23 PM by ZBC Company »

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=736663376694348&set=a.120724181621607&type=3&theater

Great team facilitator! The Race to the Millionth Season 7. In the oven.

We could rule out europe or south america country this has to be in asia

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Why does this season seem REALLY short? ???

How many legs were there? ???

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster

How many legs were there? ???

Budget cuts or miss legs

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

Because it IS. Read the Media release above discussing the details.

And why we are running two seasons Back-to-Back!!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TAR Israel does things differently. They normally shoot the finale a few weeks before it airs.

BUT with the changes this time we THINK this is the Finale...but if not it is the penultimate leg!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Fountain location is at the SM Mall of Asia (along the seaside).

Tried to chase the race but my timing was off! :'( :'( + horrible Manila traffic/commute limitations!
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
My contacts' friends also saw race flags at the Manila Post Office. I'm trying to get photos from them
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
TAR Israel does things differently. They normally shoot the finale a few weeks before it airs.

BUT with the changes this time we THINK this is the Finale...but if not it is the penultimate leg!

I was wondering that, too. If they were going to come back in a few weeks and film the two finales.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
My guess is no. Esp with Lyla's news on TARI 8 racers!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Update: Star City Amusement Park involves riding the Frisbee. Maybe it is the same as TAR PH's quizbee on the frisbee where teams had to answer a math question while on the ride?

Still no photos ughhh hahaha