Author Topic: S37: Ep 5: "Jackets And Eggs" (10/24)  (Read 34286 times)

Offline AAngel

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: S37: Ep 5: "Jackets And Eggs" (10/24)
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2018, 05:15:35 PM »
I never did understand why they didn't vote out Natalie week one.  She didn't do anything but stand around and tell others what to do.  Glad to see her go.   :clap2:

Me too.  I don't know how they put up with her as long as they did.  The other girl can go too.  (I still can't remember any of their names.)  How do you go on Survivor and not bring a jacket if you know you tend to be cold?  Lack of planning doesn't entitle you to someone else's property.

Did you watch last night?  If not I don't want to give anything away.
Expose yourself to your deepest fear.  After that, you are free.

Jim Morrison

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2018, 11:02:30 AM »
I never did understand why they didn't vote out Natalie week one.  She didn't do anything but stand around and tell others what to do.  Glad to see her go.   :clap2:

Me too.  I don't know how they put up with her as long as they did.  The other girl can go too.  (I still can't remember any of their names.)  How do you go on Survivor and not bring a jacket if you know you tend to be cold?  Lack of planning doesn't entitle you to someone else's property.

I did.  Lot's of family stuff going on so I wasn't online much.  I didn't think she'd make it to the end, but it's too bad she's gone.  A friend's niece met her on a flight and it's sounds like she's a nice kid.

Offline AAngel

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2018, 04:49:50 PM »

I did.  Lot's of family stuff going on so I wasn't online much.  I didn't think she'd make it to the end, but it's too bad she's gone.  A friend's niece met her on a flight and it's sounds like she's a nice kid.

I watched the TC on Wednesday and it was Saturday before I watched it all.  It has been crazy here. 

I agree I would have liked to see her stay.  She would have kept her word to them the other one isn't going to do that.  But after all they are all playing for a lot of money.
Expose yourself to your deepest fear.  After that, you are free.

Jim Morrison