Author Topic: IMPORTANT TAR 32 ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL NON-MEMBERS READING RFF!  (Read 22648 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
IMPORTANT TAR 32 ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL NON-MEMBERS READING RFF!
« on: October 10, 2018, 10:29:05 AM »
We love all of the visitors we get at RFF and we all enjoy bringing you the most up-to-date spoilers and sightings as the race is being filmed.

This season we will again be continuing what we did last season for TAR 31 regarding access to the "Amazing Race 32 Live Sightings" topics.

Only visitors who have created member accounts will be able to see and contribute to the live sightings topics and read the LIVE spoilers and the TimeLine.

So, if you want to be able to follow the minute by minute spoilers as the race progresses, you need to create an account. Its a simple and secure process. Your information is never shared with third party advertisers of any sort.

If you have been anonymously following the exciting stories that we bring you every TAR season, now would be a good time to sign up to keep following the great TAR adventures. You have a short interval to get ready! Once the race is ready to go, things get crazy and there could be a short delay in approving new members. So NOW is a good time to register!

If the start should be open, (no evidence for that at this time), we will make it public. if private, info will also be in the Members' section only. So if you want to continue to read and contribute to the LIVE sightings, the Discussion of the Spoilers, and the TimeLine, please do create an account ASAP. You will be very welcome here!

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately without creating an account, you can email me (georgiapeach), my email is contactrff@bellsouth.net. Your confidentiality will be respected.

All requests for Media usage can be sent to the same email and will be promptly answered.

Thank you all, we are looking forward to another great TAR season!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: IMPORTANT TAR 32 ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL NON-MEMBERS READING RFF!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 08:16:18 AM »

TAR 32 IS OFF AND RUNNING!

Members can follow the fun here:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,199.0.html

Especial welcome to the Families eagerly waiting for news. Much love to you all!!

ENJOY!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: IMPORTANT TAR 32 ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL NON-MEMBERS READING RFF!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 10:10:09 AM »
And the spoilers are rolling in!

If you are a GUEST reading this all you have to do is JOIN RFF to have access to all the fun! :tup:
RFF's Golden Rule: