Author Topic: BB20 Houseguest said they got a email for TAR32  (Read 30422 times)

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB20 Houseguest said they got a email for TAR32
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2018, 04:44:11 PM »
If I had to bet money its probably Fayleigh and Tangela

Offline MakiseKurisuLover

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • People's feelings are memories that transcend time
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2018, 05:01:36 PM »
Hello all, :waves: :waves:  I have a feeling we will be seeing at least 1 or 2 teams from BB20 according to my close BB sources.  I have been told 2 teams have been asked whether they are chosen or not is up to CBS  :cheer:  JC is not one of them he is so full of it.  I'm hoping that the 2 teams asked accept.  Im ready to track again :woohoo:

BB20 was the best season in years, but hopefully BB20 will be a distant memory before CBS even starts considering TAR33  :lol:

What's your close BB sources?

Offline GMR 602

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2018, 05:42:57 PM »
Casting for 33!?!?
Isn’t this too early?

They are doing casting calls now....

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2018, 08:04:28 PM »
No. There have been a couple of public casting calls already.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2018, 08:40:48 AM »
Tyler has now had two different post on Instagram about him and Angela going on their next journey and " fun things to come" and ending both with a Globe emoji. I'd be willing to bet that they'll be on TAR 32.
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Gra1162

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2018, 08:50:27 AM »
Tyler has now had two different post on Instagram about him and Angela going on their next journey and " fun things to come" and ending both with a Globe emoji. I'd be willing to bet that they'll be on TAR 32.
THERE NOT ALOUD TO TELL! Unless they wanna go traveling around the world  :carryon:

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2018, 08:53:27 AM »
THERE NOT ALOUD TO TELL! Unless they wanna go traveling around the world  :carryon:
I guess technically he never said he was going to be on the show. Just heavily hinted their next journey and fun things have to do with the world. Just seems a little too coincidental. especially since he tagged CBS studios in one of the posts.
Show content
and the fact TAR 32 could potentially start filming in 11 days (according to their website)
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Gra1162

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2018, 08:54:59 AM »
I guess technically he never said he was going to be on the show. Just heavily hinted their next journey and fun things have to do with the world. Just seems a little too coincidental. especially since he tagged CBS studios in one of the posts.
Show content
and the fact TAR 32 could potentially start filming in 11 days (according to their website)
Show content
Um tyler and brett are both doing cbs's the bold and the beautiful show so it could be that

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2018, 08:58:15 AM »
Show content
Show content
Um tyler and brett are both doing cbs's the bold and the beautiful show so it could be that
Show content
Possibly, but I don't know why he'd include Angela. And i'm pretty sure that was already filmed a couple days ago since Brett is already back in Boston which i think is where he lives.

Gra1162

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2018, 09:03:09 AM »
Show content
Show content
Show content
Possibly, but I don't know why he'd include Angela. And i'm pretty sure that was already filmed a couple days ago since Brett is already back in Boston which i think is where he lives.
but um cause angla and tyler live together now? or maybe its just they wanna go traveling?

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2018, 12:44:15 PM »
Show content
Show content
Show content
but um cause angla and tyler live together now? or maybe its just they wanna go traveling?

Bold and the beautiful was announced like a week ago. It's not that lol. I will say though to add on to the possible Tangela TAR thing, in their first IG live together a few days ago, a fan asked them if they were going on amazing race and they said something to the effect of "It's not a yes....but it's not a no". Of course, I could have slightly misheard or  I could be reading too much into that, but

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2018, 05:07:23 PM »
Tangela's PR doesn't sound like they are on it.

She is telling the tangela fans to hound cbs and amazing race on social media and ask them to have tangela on.

Also Tyler and Angela always spoke about traveling the world while they were in the house (going to Australia etc.) So having a globe symbol and saying they are traveling isn't a big deal especially since he got 75k and a trip to Hawaii.

He was at CBS the other day at the BB part to pick up his check

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2018, 05:34:38 PM »

The current website says this (anything on the website is public and NOT a spoiler):

We are currently casting for the season that will film in the Summer of 2019. Filming is approximately 25-30 days

Season 32 is already casted.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2018, 05:37:40 PM »
Oh wow they must have changed the website this afternoon. I checked this morning and it was still about 32.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2018, 10:42:57 AM »
Pretty sure they can do whatever they want even if the cast was already chosen. They could easily cut a pair and add in someone from BB if the producers and network wanted it.

If not though I hope to see atleast 1 or 2 pairs from BB20 on TAR33

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2018, 11:39:25 AM »
Pretty sure they can do whatever they want even if the cast was already chosen. They could easily cut a pair and add in someone from BB if the producers and network wanted it.

How about no Big Brother pairs for TAR 33, we've had enough in TAR 30 and TAR 31. All Survivor and Big Brother teams usually fall out flat and are unmemorable, except for Rob and Amber in my opinion. At least Rob and Amber (especially Rob) created a new race strategy and are memorable for doing so. All they do is waste a spot for another team who really wants to do the Race, but never get a chance to.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2018, 01:17:24 PM »

How about no Big Brother pairs for TAR 33, we've had enough in TAR 30 and TAR 31. All Survivor and Big Brother teams usually fall out flat and are unmemorable, except for Rob and Amber in my opinion. At least Rob and Amber (especially Rob) created a new race strategy and are memorable for doing so. All they do is waste a spot for another team who really wants to do the Race, but never get a chance to.

Jody made it to the finals an actually won. Brendon and Rachel made it to the final leg both times they were on.

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2018, 01:21:00 PM »
Rob and Amber were a survivor couple.

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2018, 02:25:58 PM »

Jody made it to the finals an actually won. Brendon and Rachel made it to the final leg both times they were on.

They were wastes of spots, those spots could have easily gone to someone who has applied for MULTIPLE seasons, and never get on. All Big Brother teams are just stunt casting, we don't need to see any more. Nobody likes stunt casting, this has been a complaint of all the newer seasons, and how they rely so much on stunt casting. There's a reason why people like the older seasons of TAR better than the newer ones.

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2018, 02:41:09 PM »

They were wastes of spots, those spots could have easily gone to someone who has applied for MULTIPLE seasons, and never get on. All Big Brother teams are just stunt casting, we don't need to see any more. Nobody likes stunt casting, this has been a complaint of all the newer seasons, and how they rely so much on stunt casting. There's a reason why people like the older seasons of TAR better than the newer ones.
The old seasons had “stunt casting” as well.  Season 5 had Allison from BB. Rob and Amber were season 7.

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2018, 02:49:41 PM »

The old seasons had “stunt casting” as well.  Season 5 had Allison from BB. Rob and Amber were season 7.

What I'm saying is that the older seasons didn't have as much stunt casting. Look at teams like Meredith and Gretchen, Charla and Mirna, Gaghans, Jon and Al. All those teams I've mentioned are well liked, because they were real people and were likable. The only reason why Rob and Amber were on TAR is because they were super popular at the time.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2018, 04:15:19 PM »
Allison, Romber, Jeff & Jordan, Ethan & Jenna, Brenchel and reluctantly enough, even Cody & Jessica being cast on TAR were okay because they had seasons between them. (With the exception of 19/20 of course).  Rob & Amber and Brendon & Rachel may have been stunt casting, but I think both did earn their All-Star status.

But now, it's understandable for anyone to be weary of the possibility of having a BB team on TAR32 (and even 33) when TAR31 has three and of course TAR30 was won by a BB team.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2018, 06:43:21 PM »
Seriously, why doesn't CBS listen to it's FANS?  :groan:

We don't WANT BB houseguests on TAR32!

Gra1162

« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2018, 07:12:35 PM »
Seriously, why doesn't CBS listen to it's FANS?  :groan:

We don't WANT BB houseguests on TAR32!
Um I do, but I want the ones that are like Jun, not the newer ones like Jess and Cody who did nothing in BB except win comps and cody was backdoor ed twice :res:

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2018, 07:14:41 PM »
You all might not want BB teams but BB fans do!

Pretty sure JODY single handidly gave life to the Amazing Race ratings again.

BB20 Houseguests are gaining more than double fans of BB19.

Tyler has over 360k followers on instagram, Haleigh behind him Angela Brett and Fessy are in the 200k's.