Author Topic: BB20 Houseguest said they got a email for TAR32  (Read 30426 times)

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
BB20 Houseguest said they got a email for TAR32
« on: September 30, 2018, 06:44:05 PM »
Not sure what the procedure is for BB houseguests with getting cast on TAR but supposedly someone named "John" emailed JC to be on TAR32 with Faysal.

I hope this isn't true because he is very problematic and was on tons of TMZ articles for his behavior.

Id much rather have Faysal and Haleigh his showmance partner.

Hopefully him saying it out loud that he got an email voids him from being considered. Already sent it to the producers

Video:
https://twitter.com/JohnnyB1317/status/1046534454301396992

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: BB20 Houseguest said they got a email for TAR32
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 07:13:59 PM »
I'd rather than ZERO BB Contestants on TAR32!

We've had enough recently!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:12:23 PM by georgiapeach »

Gra1162

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 07:14:53 PM »
Not sure what the procedure is for BB houseguests with getting cast on TAR but supposedly someone named "John" emailed JC to be on TAR32 with Faysal.

I hope this isn't true because he is very problematic and was on tons of TMZ articles for his behavior.

Hopefully him saying it out loud that he got an email voids him from being considered. Already sent it to the producers

Video:
:res: i don't wanna see fessy in genral IMO hes the dumbest bb houseguest ever, haleigh should be with rockstar or angela if she was to be cast

Gra1162

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 07:15:58 PM »
I'd rather than ZERO BB Contestants on TAR32!

We've had enough recently!
BB isn't so bad its just
Show content
That i hate the hive alliance cause they are dumb and should not be asked back with the exception of hayley
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 09:13:10 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 09:24:19 PM »

Video:

Lol, the only people from BB20 that I'd want to see as a team on TAR are Tyler and Angela. The bros would also be a fun team, I suppose. Speculating, but in the post-show interviews when Ross and Marissa brought up Tyler and Angela maybe going on amazing race, the press and cbs ppl cheered. Do with that what you will.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 01:09:56 AM »
That's absolutely disgusting.

The only team from BB20 I'd want to see is Kaycee and one of her brothers, in part because we rarely get Asian-American teams on TAR in the first place.

Offline MakiseKurisuLover

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • People's feelings are memories that transcend time
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 07:22:10 AM »
I stan Tangela but they will be totally boring  :duno:

I'd rather Angela & Haleigh (well, they are close to each other after BB). I can see them as Mary & Peach 2.0  :funny: :lol:

P.S. I don't think TAR will bring another BB houseguest on TAR32 because TAR31 will bring another 3 BB teams (+) 3 survivor teams

Gra1162

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2018, 08:27:04 AM »
I'd rather Angela & Haleigh (well, they are close to each other after BB). I can see them as Mary & Peach 2.0  :funny: :lol:
everyone way close to everyone well with the exception of steve even Halegih and brett got close

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 10:47:36 AM »
everyone way close to everyone well with the exception of steve even Halegih and brett got close

Yes. I just love how they hang out each other even Swaggy with Kaycee. Far better than toxic cast from BB19.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 03:54:49 PM »
I can see them bringing all 3 showmances on

Fayleigh
Swayleigh
Tangela

If JC is being serious I hope Faysal tells producers he prefers to travel with his girlfriend not a problematic troll who made TMZ multiple times.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2018, 05:17:31 PM »
Well, i guess this gossip is relevant to the thread, but apparently Hay and Fay had some big fight at the Vegas party/whatever and broke up lol

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2018, 05:20:01 PM »
If I remember correctly, the recent interview with Tyler MacNiven from RTV Warriors, Tyler said he was only allowed to tell immediate family he was on the Race, and no one else. This is fake all this guy is doing is a publicity stunt, if someone were to do this on social media they would get in big trouble with CBS executives. Also, I heard this guy was very controversial on Big Brother 20. (I didn't watch Big Brother 20, because it's not my type of show) Why would CBS want to have him on TV again.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2018, 06:25:48 PM »
Well, i guess this gossip is relevant to the thread, but apparently Hay and Fay had some big fight at the Vegas party/whatever and broke up lol

No they are very much still in a relationship and were together at the airport till they had to board diff planes to go back home. She is going to Orlando for his bday in 2 weeks spending the week to meet his fam and friends back home and then are going to Hawaii for a week on vacation together. That rumor was made by haters of them and took off with speculation.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2018, 02:36:04 AM »
If I remember correctly, the recent interview with Tyler MacNiven from RTV Warriors, Tyler said he was only allowed to tell immediate family he was on the Race, and no one else. This is fake all this guy is doing is a publicity stunt, if someone were to do this on social media they would get in big trouble with CBS executives. Also, I heard this guy was very controversial on Big Brother 20. (I didn't watch Big Brother 20, because it's not my type of show) Why would CBS want to have him on TV again.
Yeah, he definitely was very controversial with accusations of racism AND sexual harassment IN the house. So it would be shocking if CBS allowed him on TAR.

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2018, 09:40:39 AM »
Yeah, he definitely was very controversial with accusations of racism AND sexual harassment IN the house. So it would be shocking if CBS allowed him on TAR.
Not defending anything JC said or did but CBS seemed to have no issue with letting Cody on TAR30 after the comments he made in the house during BB19.

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2018, 11:54:54 AM »

I'm no JC fan, but the racism accusations are overblown. He got in an argument with another HG about the use of the word "Midget" and he said it was akin to calling an African American a N word (granted he actually said the word). That was the extent.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:58:08 AM by Jro »

Offline rph

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2018, 12:47:42 PM »
I want Winston and Brett Team :D

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2018, 04:48:12 PM »
Not defending anything JC said or did but CBS seemed to have no issue with letting Cody on TAR30 after the comments he made in the house during BB19.
That's a good point. But I do think JC's "problems" were a little bigger with all the TMZ articles plus past tweets and the harassment stuff.

I'm no JC fan, but the racism accusations are overblown. He got in an argument with another HG about the use of the word "Midget" and he said it was akin to calling an African American a N word (granted he actually said the word). That was the extent.
I agree that whole argument was BS. Even that moment Leafsfan refers to above is debatable as well. But apparently he has tweets too and again, I don't know if CBS wants to deal with having to elevate someone like JC. He was also apparently BB All-Star-level defiant and bratty against production. So he's problematic in that sense as well.

That and he's just simply annoying.  :funny:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2018, 08:51:11 PM »
It is my understanding that TAR 32 is already casted, all newbies.

But they added in Jess and Cody last minute so who knows?

Let's HOPE they stick to what they have.

No guarantees for the next one though!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2018, 09:01:23 PM »
BB20 was the best season in years, but hopefully BB20 will be a distant memory before CBS even starts considering TAR33  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 10:17:23 PM »
They are doing casting calls now....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2018, 12:22:28 AM »
BB20 was the best season in years, but hopefully BB20 will be a distant memory before CBS even starts considering TAR33  :lol:

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2018, 09:58:54 AM »
Somehow you are confusing Tyler with JC and it’s hard to tell exactly where you confused the two.
Tyler was the furthest from controversial, and viewers selected him as the season’s favorite houseguest. Tyler would be correct that he would only be able to tell close family and the long-standing practice is that they have to sign an NDA about it. Personally, I could see Tyler competing with either Angela or Kaycee. Either combination would make a good team, and I don’t recall the mothership ever casting a straight male-gay female friends team.
-- theschnauzers

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2018, 10:04:33 AM »
Somehow you are confusing Tyler with JC and it’s hard to tell exactly where you confused the two.
Tyler was the furthest from controversial, and viewers selected him as the season’s favorite houseguest. Tyler would be correct that he would only be able to tell close family and the long-standing practice is that they have to sign an NDA about it. Personally, I could see Tyler competing with either Angela or Kaycee. Either combination would make a good team, and I don’t recall the mothership ever casting a straight male-gay female friends team.

He's talking about TAR 9 Tyler and was probably referencing the following interview from this past August.

https://rtvwarriors.podbean.com/e/the-ttow-sugartits-society/

Offline TeamBB

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2018, 10:32:54 AM »
Hello all, :waves: :waves:  I have a feeling we will be seeing at least 1 or 2 teams from BB20 according to my close BB sources.  I have been told 2 teams have been asked whether they are chosen or not is up to CBS  :cheer:  JC is not one of them he is so full of it.  I'm hoping that the 2 teams asked accept.  Im ready to track again :woohoo: