Author Topic: S37: Gabby Pascuzzi (David)  (Read 2375 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S37: Gabby Pascuzzi (David)
« on: September 05, 2018, 12:31:17 PM »

Gabby Pascuzzi

Hometown: St. Augustine, Florida
Current residence: Denver

Hobbies: Hiking, binge-watching cooking shows but never cooking, reading too many online reviews before I commit to anything. 

Pet peeves: Loud chewers, people who are wrong about facts but think they are right, people who lack self-awareness.

Three words to describe you: Excitable, intelligent, and empathetic.

What's your personal claim to fame?
Going from a couch potato to an adventure-seeker who sometimes gets off the couch to hike mountains, including 14ers (mountains over 14,000 feet)!

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
Anyone brave enough to: be vulnerable, love with their whole heart, or speak out against injustice. Any anyone brave enough to rock bangs.

If you could have three things on the island what would they be and why? 
A phone to call my family and friends for love and advice. A journal so I could record my thoughts and plot out strategy. A mirror because I'd be scared something would be in my teeth the entire time and no one would tell me.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like? 
I relate to Aubry because she is both smart and emotionally intelligent. I am prone to tear-filled moments like Dawn. And I'm flirty like Parvati... if she were bad at flirting and only nerdy guys liked her.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
Human psychology and social dynamics fascinate me, and I'm excited to insert myself into the craziest experiment out there. I simultaneously love and hate pushing myself out of my comfort zone. I want to see if I can rise above the mental, emotional, and physical turmoil found in this game.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I have the knowledge of the game, but I'm social enough to hide it and not be a (complete) dork. I'm an emotional, empathetic person who happens to have the capacity for analytical thinking. My balance between brain and heart will win me allies and a million dollars.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 01:38:27 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S37: Gabby Pascuzzi (David)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 02:24:06 PM »
She's funny!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: S37: Gabby Pascuzzi (David)
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 05:48:15 PM »
Pet peeves: Loud chewers, people who are wrong about facts but think they are right, people who lack self-awareness.

Queen! <3333333333333 :hearts:  :funny: