Author Topic: S37: Elizabeth Olsen (David)  (Read 10240 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S37: Elizabeth Olsen (David)
« on: September 05, 2018, 12:28:08 PM »

Elizabeth Olsen

Hometown: Dallas, Ft. Worth, Texas
Current residence: Longview, Texas

Hobbies: Gardening and growing my own food, horseback riding (haven't had horses for a few years though), and cooking down to earth but fantastic food.

Pet peeves: Oh, I hate lazy people. And people that don't have a lick of common sense—I would call them stupid. Momma always said to use your noodle—God gave it to you for a reason. Boring and dull pisses me off too. Oh and whiners—I can't stand whining!

Three words to describe you: Hardworking, unique, and crazy.

What's your personal claim to fame?
Being a mom. I pushed two girls out with no pain meds. I was a beast! Also, winning three state championships in Kentucky 4-H with my poor horses. Developing and managing the most successful program at Redcloud, "JAW," which was an intense discipleship program for high schoolers, to teach work ethic, service, Bible, and riding instructing skills.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My brother Josh. He is in the U.S. military. Everything he does is out of love and pride for our country and the people in it. He loves and adores his family and is fiercely loyal to his faith and God. We were best friends growing up and we talked about everything. As we each have our own families now, we don't talk as much, but I love him more than ever. And I literally think of him anytime I am going through a struggle and I remember to keep pushing and don't quit!

If you could have three things on the island what would they be and why?
My hat. I feel naked without my hat. Like I would wear my genuine wool lined raccoon hat to church when I was 11. My mom would sometimes try to get me to take it off, but it ended in a blow up fight. I wore my hat during labor and delivery for my two daughters, and also during my surgical C section with my son. I sure had to convince the surgeon to allow my hat in that operating room.

And chocolate. Every girl who has ever had a period needs chocolate. It's also good for sad, or happy, or mad, or hungry.

Finally, a notebook and a pencil. So I could keep track of my thoughts and plans better. Especially without someone to bounce ideas off of—I would not want to forget something obvious.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Big Tom from Africa. He was a redneck, funny, knows more about farming than current culture. Also, Sandra Diaz-Twine, who was passionate, smart, played the game hard, and objective.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
Being true to who I am and pursuing my dreams. No matter how crazy. It's not crazy if it's something you want to do. I can't stand the idea of living with regrets. I want to LIVE my life. The craziest/stupidest thing someone could do would be to love cautiously and in fear. Pursue your dream, who knows it may come true.

I can win! Like I believe I will win, if I get to hear Jeff say the words, "Welcome to Survivor, here are your buffs." I watched my first episode during Australia and loved it. Even as a kid, I knew I was made for this show. And that I could win and make all of us southerners proud!

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I will be liked and needed by all especially at the beginning, the provider role. I will develop relationships with unlikely people and help bring cultures and ages together. I will be competitive in challenges. I am strong and don't quit. I didn't quit through my season of depression. Just kept putting one foot in front of the other. Didn't rely on feelings, but logic. I defend people and injustices. People talk to me because I am trustworthy. I have watched enough of the game to know how it is played, but not so fanatic about it that I am a geek. I just LOVE the show. I love strategy and don't mind cutting ties if it benefits me, even if it is hard. I have moved all over the planet and it all worked out. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 01:40:50 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
Re: S37: Elizabeth Olsen (David)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 11:09:41 AM »
Is it normal that I love her so much? I hope she lasts enough and they don't vote her out because he's not cute/fit as other girls.
She gives me some Lauren vibes someway (?)
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 04:34:22 AM »
Cowgirl FTW! <333333333

Gra1162

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 04:59:29 AM »
she reminds me of denises martin from china <3

Offline AAngel

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2018, 05:05:24 AM »
I like Liz.  She is very down to earth and hard working.  I would love to see her go far in the game. :hfive:
Expose yourself to your deepest fear.  After that, you are free.

Jim Morrison