Author Topic: S37: Bi Nguyen (David)  (Read 3210 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S37: Bi Nguyen (David)
« on: September 05, 2018, 12:26:01 PM »

Bi Nguyen

Hometown: Houston
Current residence: Houston

Hobbies: Reading, anything with water, and working out.

Pet peeves: People who complain constantly.

Three words to describe you: Strong, smart, and funny.

What's your personal claim to fame?
If I were to choose one accomplishment I'm most proud of, it would have to be my debut victory. I was the underdog. I took on an opponent much more experienced than I was for my first fight. I beat her and retired her. I also gained my nickname and fan base after that victory. I've had 22 victories after that, but that one I'm most proud of. 

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My sister Twee. She is resilient and hard working. She was in college tutoring calculus while learning English and graduated top of her class.

If you could have three things on the island what would they be and why?
I would bring one of my favorite books, probably one about mental strength. I would also bring underwear. Lastly, I would bring a hair tie, because my hair is a pain.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Ben from Season 35. I am physically strong, assertive, but quiet and observant as well.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
My first season I watched was Season 35, Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers. I thought I could definitely dominate this experience and win. If I would've seen this show earlier, I would've applied years ago.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I am an elite athlete. I would win many challenges and would be a great asset to the team. I was born and lived in rural Vietnam until I was 9 years old so my natural survival skills are impeccable. I've sold cars for a living and can convince people of what they want and need.

Being a fighter, I'm a great strategist. Before a fight, besides the physical training, we watch and study film on our opponents to assess and strategize how to defeat them. Most of all, I am adaptable. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 01:46:13 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Gra1162

Re: S37: Bi Nguyen (David)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 06:50:47 AM »
 :luvya: BI  :luvya:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 07:31:05 AM by Gra1162 »

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 07:02:27 AM »
MMA fighter!

She's tough and you need to be tough to win Survivor!

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 12:23:34 AM »
She's my pre-show favorite but I feel like she's going to get taken down early for being a threat, a la Mari or Gonzalez. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Gra1162

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 12:34:54 AM »
She's my pre-show favorite but I feel like she's going to get taken down early for being a threat, a la Mari or Gonzalez. Hope I'm wrong, though.
I think she might be a merge 1st boot tho cause they need to keep power

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 08:23:35 PM »
Yeah, I sense the same, and those are also two very good examples, as both Mari and Gonzalez were my pre-show favorites, so seeing them gone so freakin early ruined my mood. :/ Oh, and the same with So.
I hope Bi makes it far.

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 10:10:39 PM »
Yeah, I sense the same, and those are also two very good examples, as both Mari and Gonzalez were my pre-show favorites, so seeing them gone so freakin early ruined my mood. :/ Oh, and the same with So.
I hope Bi makes it far.

Yeah. I've noticed that people (for whatever reason) really seem to gun for smart minority girls right out of the gate, which in my opinion is both shameful and stupid. Based on Survivor's winner pool, they should be targeting white alpha males the second they got the beach.