Author Topic: S37: Kara Kay (Goliath)  (Read 3837 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S37: Kara Kay (Goliath)
« on: September 05, 2018, 12:16:00 PM »

Kara Kay

Hometown: San Diego
Current residence: San Diego

Hobbies: Friends (not the show, real people). Running/biking/yoga. Dancing/snowboarding.

Pet peeves: Drivers who use their brakes unnecessarily, oblivious people, and when anyone tells someone else how to live their life.

Three words to describe you: Energetic, persistent, and passionate.

What's your personal claim to fame?
Making Charger Girls. I was Rookie of the Year, MVP in 2014 and a captain for two years.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My mom always dropped wisdom. She was the epitome of what a mother should be to her kids. She was the perfect role model and practiced what she preached. Not to mention, she was hilarious and opinionated. Other people said she was just the classiest lady who everyone lived. I think she lived life so fully that God decided she was ready for heaven. She'll always be my hero.

If you could have three things on the island what would they be and why?
The book The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer—it talks a lot about clearing your mind and that could be crucial. A mirror. Sounds vein, but could help make a fire plus it would be interesting to see who insists on looking in it. A deck of cards; can be used for entertainment as well as another form of character judgement.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
Parvati Shallow because she's brilliant, she's flirtatious, and she won! Her alliances were well thought out and she made power plays at the right time. I would have a positive attitude and make connections like Figgy except I'd avoid getting into a showmance at all cost.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
To win one million dollars! It would be nice to help my dad get back on his feet for good; he ran a successful business until he lost it all in the recession. I helped support, but I could only do so much. I also want to step outside my comfort zone to prove I can do anything with the right mindset. This would really help carry out my mom's legacy and make her really proud. I would also love to have a down payment for a house. I live in San Diego, one of the hottest real estate markets... and it's expensive!

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I am relentless. I don't give up. I know how to get along and even make friends with all walks of life. I'm kind of a chameleon. I guess I'd consider myself pretty savvy and adept. I observe everything, yet have the ability to keep to myself if need be. I'm strong and focused, therefore could be a threat in challenges. Plus, I am not afraid to be cutthroat if I have to. In today's world, I think you'd call that savage. My social game would be impressive, plus I could win over the jury with game tactics and strategy. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 01:27:54 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Gra1162

Re: S37: Kara Kay (Goliath)
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 02:41:47 AM »
for some reason in the intro for kara, kara looks like she is commpeating in a idvidual immunity challenge so it looks like she made it past merge but I may be wrong.....

Gra1162

Re: S37: Kara Kay (Goliath)
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 06:14:31 PM »
for some reason in the intro for kara, kara looks like she is commpeating in a idvidual immunity challenge so it looks like she made it past merge but I may be wrong.....

Her intro shot is from the first challenge of the season.

ohhhhhh lmao i wasn't watching live so