Author Topic: S37: Natalie Cole (Goliath)  (Read 15808 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S37: Natalie Cole (Goliath)
« on: September 05, 2018, 12:06:53 PM »

Natalie Cole

Hometown: Los Angeles
Current residence: Los Angeles

Hobbies: Roller skating, traveling (live concerts and plays), and creating things (natural skincare, soaps, cleansers).

Pet peeves: People who are negative. People who talk too much listen too little and "can't bust a grape." People who tend to say no before they consider "the yes." People who are quitters as they are too lazy, ignorant, or a combination thereof to do better.

People who lack motivation but want others to make things happen for them. Sagging pants on young men. When my employees make silly errors that cost me revenue and lastly, when people sign up for things and are not fully committed, thereby negatively impacting results.

Three words to describe you: Competitive, decisive, and persistent.

What's your personal claim to fame?
My family, particularly my children and who they are as human beings, followed by my business and entrepreneurial conquests which include becoming the first African-American in a corporate position at the L.A. Times (LAT) to be a Dual-Director as Director of Inside Sales at LAT and Director of Advertising for the Recycler, a separate L.A. Times-owned media business, and later launching the largest black-owned circulating newspaper on the west coast, Our Weekly, and starting my e-commerce business, a natural and organic skincare line.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My mother. She was an amazing person, incredibly courageous, authentic, striking woman who raised her family in the church and struggled to shield us from gangs, drugs, and violence while living in the heart of South Central LA. She was "Big Momma" to many and transitioned in September 2015.

If you could have three things on the island what would they be and why? 
Sunglasses will give me the ability to see things, while hiding my eyes. A body pillow can serve as a mini mattress, warmth, and comfort. A swiss knife; it does it all...right?

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
It's very hard to pick only one, but I would say Kim Spradlin. I operate a lot like Kim as we are logical, strategic, and calculating but I'd like to think I would bring more excitement to the game than she did that season as it was a bit predictable.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
I love to do over-the-top challenging things that are totally outside of my norm, especially if someone says or expects that I cannot do it. I don't want people to ever think that I am predictable or for them to categorize me in restrictive ways. I have accomplished many things in life that my friends and family will not and often cannot do and yet they live vicariously through me and my sharing experiences and that in and of itself is priceless.

My other motivation is that Survivor is my dream come true adventure that I know I can absolutely win. To have the opportunity to compete and then to become the Sole Survivor and win the money, is like actors who make a living "acting," live glamourous lives and can then be rewarded Best Actress/Actor at the Oscars.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I am analytical, logical, calculating, strategic, and can read people well even when they are not openly sharing. I am a young 56-year-old with great energy and people often guess my age to be 10-15 years younger than I am. I understand the game and have always been a risk taker. I am not afraid to make big moves. I am a strong competitor in all that I do. I got this.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 01:20:19 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
Re: S37: Natalie Cole (Goliath)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 11:14:26 AM »
Resist mama, I hope they don't vote you out because you are old. The bad thing is that in the Goliath's are so many fit and nice looking people and I'm guessing they will stay together and start voting out the outcasts, and sadly Natalie could be the first one.
But in the other hand, her name is Natalie. And all the Natalie's always went far, so...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 11:25:44 AM by Hysha »
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Gra1162

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2018, 08:51:24 PM »
Resist mama, I hope they don't vote you out because you are old. The bad thing is that in the Goliath's are so many fit and nice looking people and I'm guessing they will stay together and start voting out the outcasts, and sadly Natalie could be the first one.
But in the other hand, her name is Natalie. And all the Natalie's always went far, so...
Show content
Nataile A and Nataile W both won Natalie B came in 4th and natalie T came in 3rd so.....
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 08:54:37 PM by Gra1162 »

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 04:33:48 AM »
Lazy people as her pet peeves!  :funny:

Well then, she wouldn't like me!  :funny:

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 07:19:09 AM »
Show content
Nataile A and Nataile W both won Natalie B came in 4th and natalie T came in 3rd so.....

Yeah, so this season we will have Natalie and Natalia as F2. xD
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Gra1162

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 07:31:59 AM »
Show content

Yeah, so this season we will have Natalie and Natalia as F2. xD
both of them HAVE to make it to the F4 or the NAT going deep streak would end :(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 02:25:16 PM »
First impression: I bet she pisses people off early on. (Haven't seen Ep 1 yet)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 01:44:53 PM »
^ Spot on, lol.

Haven't seen somebody with such poor gameplay in a while. And yet she's so entertaining I hope she trainwrecks her way to the merge. :cmaslol

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 06:32:40 PM »
^ Spot on, lol.

Haven't seen somebody with such poor gameplay in a while. And yet she's so entertaining I hope she trainwrecks her way to the merge. :cmaslol

Natalie: EVERYBODY GO BUILD THE SHELTER

Natalie: Sits there and watches everyone build a shelter, while she eats! <333333333  :funny:

Gra1162

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2018, 09:42:13 PM »
^ Spot on, lol.

Natalie: Sits there and watches everyone build a shelter, while she eats! <333333333  :funny:
she could be useful in the merge hoping for a new Cirie fields

Gra1162

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2018, 09:43:18 PM »
^ Spot on, lol.

and LMAO didn't she say she hates lazy people, but she is being lazy herself or shes going UTR, LMFAO

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2018, 07:47:24 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/BHSkYU1AhGw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/BHSkYU1AhGw</a>
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline AAngel

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2018, 04:59:11 AM »
She is everything she hate.  I find her bragging to very boring and was glad to her leave.   :idgit :funny:
Expose yourself to your deepest fear.  After that, you are free.

Jim Morrison