Author Topic: Round 3 Game Discussion /Results Added  (Read 6441 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Round 3 Game Discussion /Results Added
« on: September 26, 2004, 07:46:00 PM »
CBS BONUS WORD ~ Vanautu

http://www.realiiity.com/mediiiawhore/survivor/Main.asp
Round 3 
Check out our other games Gold Diiigger
Mediiia Adulterer: Survivor

Dolly does nothing to disapprove the theory that blondes are stupid, she's become the new poster child. Dolly goes from being in the drivers seat to the black sheep at tribal council. Sue me, it's a baaaaad joke.

This week Mediiia Whore will be trying something new, the last two questions will be scored based on the discussion after the show in the Mediiia Whore forum. After you have seen the episode you will have 72 hours to make your best case for the dumbest and smartest moves during the episode. This can be anything that happens minus recaps, credits and previews. The correct answers will be based on who makes the best case for each question. Humor and creative logic will all factor in Mediiia Whore's final decision.

oh... there may be a surprise twist

Round 3 Picks

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is voted out of Yasur? (55 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Eliza Julie Leann Lisa Mia No one Scout Twila 
Who is voted out of Lopevi? (55 Minutes of Fame)  Brady Chad Chris JohnK JohnP Lea No one Rory Travis 
Who wins the reward challenge? (45 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi There's no reward challenge Yasur 
Who wins the immunity challenge? (59 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Brady Chad Chris Dolly Eliza JohnK JohnP Julie Lea Leann Lisa Lopevi Mia Rory Scout There's no immunity challenge Travis Twila Yasur 
Which best describes the end result of the immunity challenge? (34 Minutes of Fame)  One person wins individual immunity One tribe wins immunity Rupert wins immunity There's no immunity challenge Two people win individual immunity Zzzzz.... 
Can any Survivor top Dolly's stupidity from last week? (32 Minutes of Fame)  No one is that stupid Yes, it's one of the girls Yes, it's one of the guys Yes, Lex returns 
Which of these will be seen first? (recaps/credits do not count) (47 Minutes of Fame)  Bats Fake breasts Lava flowing Lingering man-on-man hugs Maggots Rain Sun setting The Magic Rock 
Who will go to tribal council first? (28 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi Yasur 
Which castaway is put in an influential position? (40 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Brady Chad Chris Eliza JohnK JohnP Julie Lea Leann Lisa Mia No one Romber Rory Scout Travis Twila 
Who makes the dumbest move this week?* (60 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Brady Chad Chris Eliza JohnK JohnP Julie Lea Leann Lisa Mia Rory Scout Travis Twila 
Who makes the smartest move this week?* (60 Minutes of Fame)

« Last Edit: September 30, 2004, 08:01:34 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Round 3 Game Discussion
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2004, 08:41:50 PM »
 ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ We Are GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!  *()*

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2004, 10:05:12 AM »
I'm going to need help this week guys.  I haven't been able to watch episodes 1 or 2, so I don't have a feel for the game yet.  Hep me!  I don't want to drag the team down.  I'll go out there and get as much spoiler info as I can and report back.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2004, 11:57:08 AM »
You, Drag the team down ? Oh come on amikino... (#) ! It's all a game .. ^:)^
this week will be tough..since the spoilers may have changed ..
If you check back Wends night I'll post my picks... :)* not that it willl help ..but, it might give you some idea's . I'll keep my eye on the Realiiity Forum ..maybe there will be some clues as to what the other teams are thinking/picking  :\/
                                                              (((hugs)))           puddin          :)_{}

This week Mediiia Whore will be trying something new, the last two questions will be scored based on the discussion after the show in the Mediiia Whore forum. After you have seen the episode you will have 72 hours to make your best case for the dumbest and smartest moves during the episode. This can be anything that happens minus recaps, credits and previews. The correct answers will be based on who makes the best case for each question. Humor and creative logic will all factor in Mediiia Whore's final decision. 

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2004, 01:16:02 PM »
Plus, I read on one of the boards that this week's show might not air on Thursday night due to the debate.  Is that true?  Also, another idea for the Doube Bubble Toil & Trouble, or whatever they call it.  Since I've been reading all these theories, I've thought of one:  they both go to the "Immunity Challenge" and apparently the guys win from the photo comparisons being made.  So, the guys have Immunity.  But there is a catch, the Immunity necklace comes into play and both teams must go to TB.  So they both go and the guys vote someone off and that someone is given the power to give the necklace to one of the women.  Then, the women have to vote off one of their members at the same TB.  This would give the person being kicked off a chance to mess around with the game one last time, a person from the women's team would have immunity, and the women would have to vote someone off without the benefit of discussing alliances, etc.  The other thing I've been thinking about that in "The Apprentice" the task manager of the previous week is immune from being kicked off should their team lose the next week.  Maybe some sort of deferred immunity is being introduced to Survivor in the same way.  Just some ideas.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2004, 01:55:56 PM »
Nice specultion amikino, the TV guide lists Survivor as being on at its regular time 8/ET
the debates I beleive start at 930 /ET .

Another theory, the men win IC , then compete for individual IC, the winner gets to pick a lady from the losing tribe to also be immune , since theres some sort of reward involved what if the those who wear the I-Necklace go on a overnight / dinner ? They don't even got to TC ?
LOL.. I don't know..so many theorys..you have to hand it to MB for keeping us in a cloud .

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2004, 07:13:40 PM »
http://games.realitytvworld.com/survivor/listing.asp

Spoiler Island
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Episode 3's special dual Tribal Councils, Episode 3 features two active polls.

In Episode 3A, you must select the individual that will be booted from the Lopevi tribe as well as the individual that will win immunity and the tribe that will win reward.

In Episode 3B, you must select the individual that will be booted from the Yasur tribe

Bootee points will only be awarded if the individual you select is a member of the appropriate tribe at the time their booting -- for example, if you select Chris to be booted from the Lopevi tribe and he gets swapped to Yasur and is voted out at Yasur's Tribal Council, you will not receive any points for his selection. Similarly, if you were to select Chris as your bootee pick for both Lopevi and Yasur and he were to be booted, you will only receive points for whichever tribe he was a member of at the time of his ousting

My Picks ~
EPISODE 03A:
Lopevi Bootee and
Challenge Winners  John P. John K. Lopevi 9/30/2004 2:00:00 PM ET EDIT
EPISODE 03B:
Yasur Bootee Only  Mia G. No pick No pick 9/30/2004 2:00:00 PM ET EDIT

Going with the spoilers..My picks may change ? I'm keeping my 4 team because I can't afford to lose the 30 pts,again ..I have Lee/Scout/ Travis /Chad { im tempted to pick up Twila to replace someone} This is what I have for now~
http://www.realiiity.com/cgi-bin/forums/forums.cgi?
My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who is voted out of Yasur? (55 Minutes of Fame) Mia
Who is voted out of Lopevi? (55 Minutes of Fame) JohnP
Who wins the reward challenge? (45 Minutes of Fame) There's no reward challenge
Who wins the immunity challenge? (59 Minutes of Fame) JohnK
Which best describes the end result of the immunity challenge? (34 Minutes of Fame) One person wins individual immunity
Can any Survivor top Dolly's stupidity from last week? (32 Minutes of Fame) No one is that stupid
Which of these will be seen first? (recaps/credits do not count) (47 Minutes of Fame) Fake breasts
Who will go to tribal council first? (28 Minutes of Fame) Yasur just a guess
Which castaway is put in an influential position? (40 Minutes of Fame) JohnK For now, I may change it to Eliza ?
Who makes the dumbest move this week?* (60 Minutes of Fame) Mia I may switch this too?
Who makes the smartest move this week?* (60 Minutes of Fame) Twila I may switch this too?

Offline knowsalittle

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2004, 08:57:14 PM »
Who wins the reward challenge?

SPOILER BELOW.... BUT IT MAY HELP WITH YOUR GAME.

IC and RC are one in the same.

It's in the press release for this episode  ;)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2004, 09:30:21 PM »
Do you have any ideas of what the RC/IC maybe knowsalittle ? My guesses are Hunting Gear , or the winner gets to pick a person  ( from the losing tribe) to have IC also ? Maybe even go on a overnight trip/getaway together ? Just some speculation for fun .. :)_{}

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2004, 02:30:50 PM »
My Picks 
Question My Answer

Who is voted out of Yasur? (55 Minutes of Fame) Mia

Who is voted out of Lopevi? (55 Minutes of Fame) JohnP

Who wins the reward challenge? (45 Minutes of Fame) Lopevi

Who wins the immunity challenge? (59 Minutes of Fame) John K

Which best describes the end result of the immunity challenge? (34 Minutes of Fame) One person wins individual immunity

Can any Survivor top Dolly's stupidity from last week? (32 Minutes of Fame) No one is that stupid

Which of these will be seen first? (recaps/credits do not count) (47 Minutes of Fame) Magic Rock

Who will go to tribal council first? (28 Minutes of Fame) Yasur

Which castaway is put in an influential position? (40 Minutes of Fame) JohnK

Who makes the dumbest move this week?* (60 Minutes of Fame) Mia

Who makes the smartest move this week?* (60 Minutes of Fame) Twila

Even though my rationale last week didn't pay off for all my choices, maybe this week I'll be better at hitting on the right track.  After all, I still haven't seen an episode so my choices are based solely on what I've seen in the vidcaps and on the boards. 

First of all, the boots are Mia and John P.  This has been confirmed by Snewser and Mickey Knocks, among others.

I'm guessing that the first part of the challenge is for reward/immunity and that the guys will win something in addition to the right to compete among themselves for the Immunity necklace. 

I think John K wins the Immunity Necklace because on the vidcaps he is shown with positive body language at the end of the contest.  I believe he chooses Eliza to be the person from Yasur to have Immunity with him.  Here's a funny thing, though, if you go to Snewser's page where he has the pictures of the Survivors and click on Eliza's name, you are sent to the picture of the crying queen with the running eye makeup.  What's that all about?

I picked the Magic Rock as the item shown first because I think this show will focus on the guys and the rock is supposed to symbolise their superiority over the women, according to the culture of Vanuatu.

I choose Yasur as going first to TC because they lost and were actually "supposed" to go.  Again, I see this show focusing on the guys and having them go last at TC.

And don't forget that the last two questions can be answered in the 72 hours following the show.   

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2004, 02:54:35 PM »
 :)* amikino, I give up from now on I'll keep the game pick/ predictions/speculation in spoilers topic from now on. :)_{}

Here's a funny thing, though, if you go to Snewser's page where he has the pictures of the Survivors and click on Eliza's name, you are sent to the picture of the crying queen with the running eye makeup.  What's that all about?
That would be Snewsers Avatar that he uses in his posts on Sucks and  other boards  :)*

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2004, 12:38:45 PM »
But the only real spoiler I had was the bootees:  Mia and John P, and everyone had that already.  All the other stuff was pure speculation. 

Offline amikino

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2004, 12:40:47 PM »
BTW, I think we need a topic to discuss "The Clue" film and our various research projects.  Snewser may just be sending everyone on a snipe hunt, but it is an interesting film with lots of symbolism.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2004, 01:08:37 PM »
But the only real spoiler I had was the bootees:  Mia and John P, and everyone had that already.  All the other stuff was pure speculation. 

Thats OK amikino, no big deal , this is probably better off being dicussed under spoilers anyway  :)_{}
If you want to start the "Clue " topic , go right ahead .. :)_|  We would appreciate it  (#)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Round 3 Game Discussion /Results Added
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2004, 08:03:33 PM »
Lance's Survivor Pick-Em  Kudos to Lance .. man your fast  *()*

Standings Weekly Results 
Rank O/A Player Name Total Points Rank Change
1 14 robv2004 215 -
2 39 Papa 160 -

Cheaterboard
Rank O/A Player Name Total Points Rank Change
1 1 theresa 320 -
1 1 LuvRudy 320 -
1 1 puddinpie 320 -
1 1 Spooky2 320 -
1 1 amikino 320 -
1 1 tinampg96 320 -
7 29 Snickers 270 -6
8 38 dglazer 220 -
9 40 dae_vision 215 -
10 47 Paddle 115

*()* There are only 22 people that are #1 on the cheater board

Oh no ..Snickers!! !Did you have the wrong John  :\/ ?  :':')
« Last Edit: September 30, 2004, 08:08:32 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2004, 12:06:56 AM »
Well I did a bit better this week ..I guess ??
CBS Fantasy
Team: Puddin
Score: 195 

Episode 3   
Survivor Event Occurrences Points
Brady Reward (group) 1 10
Chad Reward (group) 1 10
John K Immunity (individual) 1 25
John K Reward (group) 1 10
Lea Reward (group) 1 10

Top overall persons score ~
 1  survivorkyle  330   {cripes..sigh }

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2004, 12:16:38 AM »
CBS Point Breakdown~

Ami~0
Brady Reward (group) 1 10
Chad Reward (group) 1 10
Chris Reward (group) 1 10
Eliza First Interview 1 40
Eliza Reads Tree Mail 1 10
John K First Questioned at TC 2 80  ( OMH!}
John K Immunity (individual) 1 25
John K Reward (group) 1 10
John P Reward (group) 1 10
John P Voted Off 1 -20
Julie ~0
Lea Reward (group) 1 10
LeeAnn ~0
Lisa~0
Mia Voted Off 1 -20
Rory Reward (group) 1 10
Scout ~0
Travis Reward (group) 1 10
Twila Reward ~0

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2004, 08:30:59 PM »
Hey CBS finally fixed the scoring , here is our tribe !
To bad we couldnt fill it up??  One spot left if someone knows sombody that wants to jump in??
Rank Team Name Score
 1  Puddin  195 
 2  realityfanforum  170 
 3  RuppieBear  170 
 4  dglazer  118 
 5  TexanSurvivor  113 
 6  Snickers  110 
 7  bratly  83 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2004, 11:39:07 PM »
Spoiler Island~  8-)' Oh in case you didnt know ..I'm weecama  :)*

Standings for the 'Reality Fan Forum' league

Rank Username Score
1 weecama 5750
2 hrc2u 5500
2 LuvRudy 5500
4 wendyp 1500

Standings for the 'realityfanforum' league

Rank Username Score
1 Spooky222 5750
1 weecama 5750
3 LuvRudy 5500

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2004, 03:54:25 PM »
okay MW is still nto updated but I went to the thread where you coudl discuss the smartest adn dumbest moves....it was Mia dumbest and John K for Smartest~~  I had both of them YEAH ME ~ only 20 people picked JohnK for smartest.

However I missed who goes first I picked yasur and it was lopevi  ~ reward i put no reward  |:( ~ and most influencial I put eliza but I think they will say johnk or Ami ~ oh well

I guess results will be up tomorrow.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2004, 06:58:05 PM »
I've been checking all day Texan , my guess is I stunk . Also I'm waiting for them to update out TAR5 MW scores , I think I read by Friday they will be done?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2004, 10:30:26 AM »
okay I took the edited by meida whore and the two names at the bottom as being the answers  http://www.realiiity.com/cgi-bin/forums/forums.cgi?post=169613

However they have smartest move Ami and dumbest move John K on the results.  With the change penalty i REALLY sucked this week

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
WE ARE # 1!!
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2004, 11:14:21 AM »
  ^:)^ WE ARE #1 !! WHAT A TEAM , YES US  !!!!!!!!!!!  :)()

I had no doubts !! Congratultions team RFF  **:)** **:)** WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Cumulative Scores
Member Score Rank
puddin 2193 1
amikino 2164 2
Snickers_Rise_2_Fame 2089 3
x_kicks 2072 4
molediggiiin 2070 5
TexanSurvivor 1991 6
Round 3 Scores
Member Score Rank

puddin 449 1
amikino 436 2
molediggiiin 386 3
x_kicks 371 4
TexanSurvivor 320 5
Snickers_Rise_2_Fame 318 6

Round 4 
Check out our other games Gold Diiigger
Mediiia Adulterer: Survivor

Yawn. Is this season over yet?

Go make your picks.

Zzzzz....

Round 4 Picks

My Picks 
Question My Answer
Who gets voted off? (90 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Brady Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Scout Travis Twila 
Who wins the reward challenge? (39 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi There's no reward challenge Yasur 
Who wins the immunity challenge? (46 Minutes of Fame)  Lopevi There's no immunity challenge Yasur 
Which member of Lopevi has the angriest outburst? (28 Minutes of Fame)  Brady Chad Chris JohnK Lea No one Rory Travis 
Which member of Yasur has the angriest outburst? (32 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Eliza Julie Leann Lisa No one Scout Twila 
Who is the surprise visitor? (50 Minutes of Fame)  A family member Amber's slammin' ass Cowboy from Big Brother CSI cast member Julie Chen Lex's gut Local tribal warrior Magilla! Mark Burnett Rupert Satan Someone not listed here Swiftboat Vet The Toothfairy 
Who plays the puppet master? (42 Minutes of Fame)  Ami Brady Chad Chris Eliza JohnK Julie Lea Leann Lisa No one Rory Scout Travis Twila 
How many votes does the booted player receive? (22 Minutes of Fame)  2 3 4 5 6 
Will Rory get any votes this week? (21 Minutes of Fame)  No Yes 
How many fish will Brady catch? (26 Minutes of Fame)  1 2 to 3 4 to 5 6 to 7 8 or more 
Is Bubba a whiney-baby-titty sucker? (30 Minutes of Fame)  Affirmative All signs point to yes Hell yeah Of course Yes 

How the Castaways Ranked

JohnK 

Score This Episode  101 
Rank This Episode 1
Cumulative Score 169
Cumulative Rank 1
Popularity 8%
 Lazy     
   Industrious +2
Dumb     
   Smart +10
Unpleasant     
   Charming +8
COA     
   UTR -3
Weak     
   Strong +7
Honorable     
   Devious +10
Taker     
   Provider +1

7 Contestant Sins  35
Webmaster Wildcard  6
Reward  10
Immunity  50
Votes  0
Boot Penalty  0
Total  101

Wildcard: +6 Divide and Conquer bonus 

Ami 

Score This Episode  49 
Rank This Episode 2
Cumulative Score 145
Cumulative Rank 2
Popularity 33%
 Lazy     
   Industrious -2
Dumb     
   Smart +4
Unpleasant     
   Charming +5
COA     
   UTR +8
Weak     
   Strong +2
Honorable     
   Devious +3
Taker     
   Provider -2

7 Contestant Sins  18
Webmaster Wildcard  11
Reward  0
Immunity  20
Votes  0
Boot Penalty  0
Total  49

Wildcard: +11 French Braid Tribal Therapy bonus 

Brady 

Score This Episode  40 
Rank This Episode 3
Cumulative Score 129
Cumulative Rank 4
Popularity 50%
 Lazy     
   Industrious +3
Dumb     
   Smart +3
Unpleasant     
   Charming +6
COA     
   UTR +5
Weak     
   Strong +6
Honorable     
   Devious +2
Taker     
   Provider +2

7 Contestant Sins  27
Webmaster Wildcard  3
Reward  10
Immunity  0
Votes  0
Boot Penalty  0
Total  40

Wildcard: +3 Inviso Boy bonus 

Lee 

Score This Episode  32 
Rank This Episode 4
Cumulative Score 79
Cumulative Rank 6
Popularity 21%
 Lazy     
   Industrious +3
Dumb     
   Smart +2
Unpleasant     
   Charming +4
COA     
   UTR -3
Weak     
   Strong +4
Honorable     
   Devious +5
Taker     
   Provider +2

7 Contestant Sins  17
Webmaster Wildcard  5
Reward  10
Immunity  0
Votes  0
Boot Penalty  0
Total  32

Wildcard: +5 Missing His Barbie bonus 

Chris 

Score This Episode  29 
Rank This Episode 5
Cumulative Score 8
Cumulative Rank 12
Popularity 13%
 Lazy     
   Industrious +3
Dumb     
   Smart +6
Unpleasant     
   Charming +4
COA     
   UTR +4
Weak     
   Strong +3
Honorable     
   Devious +4
Taker     
   Provider +1

7 Contestant Sins  25
Webmaster Wildcard  -6
Reward  10
Immunity  0
Votes  0
Boot Penalty  0
Total  29

Wildcard: -6 Mental Misfit 

Chad 

Score This Episode  25 
Rank This Episode 6
Cumulative Score 129
Cumulative Rank 4
Popularity 59%
 Lazy     
   Industrious +3
Dumb     
   Smart +4
Unpleasant     
   Charming +8
COA     
   UTR +6
Weak     
   Strong +3
Honorable     
   Devious -5
Taker     
   Provider +1

7 Contestant Sins  20
Webmaster Wildcard  -5
Reward  10
Immunity  0
Votes  0
Boot Penalty  0
Total  25

Wildcard: -5 Voting Lemming penalty 

Travis 

Score This Episode  22 
Rank This Episode 7
Cumulative Score 27
Cumulative Rank 9
Popularity 10%
 Lazy     
   Industrious +1
Dumb     
   Smart +2
Unpleasant     
   Charming +2
COA     
   UTR +9
Weak     
   Strong +1
Honorable     
   Devious -5
Taker     
   Provider +2

7 Contestant Sins  12
Webmaster Wildcard  0
Reward  10
Immunity  0
Votes  0
Boot Penalty  0
Total  22

Wildcard: -0 Meh penalty 

Leann 

Score This Episode  10 
Rank This Episode 8
Cumulative Score 27
Cumulative Rank 9
Popularity 28%
 Lazy     
   Industrious -1
Dumb     
   Smart +3
Unpleasant     
   Charming +6
COA     
   UTR +6
Weak     
   Strong -3
Honorable     
   Devious +2
Taker     
   Provider -3

7 Contestant Sins  10
Webmaster Wildcard  0
Reward  0
Immunity  0
Votes  0
Boot Penalty  0
Total  10

Wildcard: +0 Meh bonus 

Scout 

Score This Episode  3 
Rank This Episode 9
Cumulative Score 70
Cumulative Rank 7
Popularity 38%
 Lazy     
   Industrious -1
Dumb     
   Smart +3
Unpleasant     
   Charming +4
COA     
   UTR +5
Weak     
   Strong -6
Honorable     
   Devious -4
Taker     
   Provider -3

7 Contestant Sins  -2
Webmaster Wildcard  5
Reward  0
Immunity  0
Votes  0
Boot Penalty  0
Total  3

Wildcard: +5 Chaos Voting Theory bonus 

Lisa 

Score This Episode  -6 
Rank This Episode 10
Cumulative Score 22
Cumulative Rank 11
Popularity 11%
 Lazy     
   Industrious -1
Dumb     
   Smart -5
Unpleasant     
   Charming +5
COA     
   UTR +2
Weak     
   Strong -3
Honorable     
   Devious +6
Taker     
   Provider -3

7 Contestant Sins  1
Webmaster Wildcard  -7
Reward  0
Immunity  0
Votes  0
Boot Penalty  0
Total  -6

Wildcard: -7 Worst. Backup. Plan. Ever. penalty 

Julie 

Score This Episode  -9 
Rank This Episode 11
Cumulative Score 28
Cumulative Rank 8
Popularity 27%
 Lazy     
   Industrious -2
Dumb     
   Smart -2
Unpleasant     
   Charming +4
COA     
   UTR -2
Weak     
   Strong -3
Honorable     
   Devious +3
Taker     
   Provider -3

7 Contestant Sins  -5
Webmaster Wildcard  -4
Reward  0
Immunity  0
Votes  0
Boot Penalty  0
Total  -9

Wildcard: -4 Burning Bridges penalty 

Twila 

Score This Episode  -9 
Rank This Episode 11
Cumulative Score 131
Cumulative Rank 3
Popularity 31%
 Lazy     
   Industrious +2
Dumb     
   Smart -4
Unpleasant     
   Charming +3
COA     
   UTR -7
Weak     
   Strong +3
Honorable     
   Devious +2
Taker     
   Provider +2

7 Contestant Sins  1
Webmaster Wildcard  20
Reward  0
Immunity  0
Votes  -30
Boot Penalty  0
Total  -9

Wildcard: +20 Bitch Whoopin' bonus 

Eliza 

Score This Episode  -32 
Rank This Episode 13
Cumulative Score -20
Cumulative Rank 13
Popularity 17%
 Lazy     
   Industrious -2
Dumb     
   Smart -5
Unpleasant     
   Charming -6
COA     
   UTR -8
Weak     
   Strong -2
Honorable     
   Devious +6
Taker     
   Provider -3

7 Contestant Sins  -20
Webmaster Wildcard  -12
Reward  0
Immunity  0
Votes  0
Boot Penalty  0
Total  -32

Wildcard: -12 Brain Out To Lunch penalty 

Rory 

Score This Episode  -38 
Rank This Episode 14
Cumulative Score -81
Cumulative Rank 16
Popularity 13%
 Lazy     
   Industrious +2
Dumb     
   Smart -6
Unpleasant     
   Charming -6
COA     
   UTR -6
Weak     
   Strong -2
Honorable     
   Devious -4
Taker     
   Provider +6

7 Contestant Sins  -16
Webmaster Wildcard  -2
Reward  10
Immunity  0
Votes  -30
Boot Penalty  0
Total  -38

Wildcard: +8 He'll Crap When He Wants Too bonus, -6 Ewww penalty 

JohnP 

Score This Episode  -59 
Rank This Episode 15
Cumulative Score -25
Cumulative Rank 14
Popularity 18%
 Lazy     
   Industrious +4
Dumb     
   Smart +3
Unpleasant     
   Charming +6
COA     
   UTR +2
Weak     
   Strong +4
Honorable     
   Devious +6
Taker     
   Provider +1

7 Contestant Sins  26
Webmaster Wildcard  -15
Reward  10
Immunity  0
Votes  -50
Boot Penalty  -30
Total  -59

Wildcard: -5 Outplayed penalty, -5 Outwitted penalty, -5 Outlasted penalty 

Mia 

Score This Episode  -130 
Rank This Episode 16
Cumulative Score -94
Cumulative Rank 17
Popularity 10%
 Lazy     
   Industrious -2
Dumb     
   Smart -10
Unpleasant     
   Charming -10
COA     
   UTR -10
Weak     
   Strong -4
Honorable     
   Devious +5
Taker     
   Provider -4

7 Contestant Sins  -35
Webmaster Wildcard  -15
Reward  0
Immunity  0
Votes  -50
Boot Penalty  -30
Total  -130

« Last Edit: October 05, 2004, 11:19:06 AM by puddin »

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2004, 11:23:19 AM »
Way to go team!!  I sucked so most  of you must have done AWESOME!!!

maybe when I stoop take -30 points for changing my picks I will do better

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2004, 11:37:44 AM »
You didn't suck Texan ..we wouldn't be #1 without you !!  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*
I was shocked at the results ..you can't figure out the webbies there  :()()
Opps, i shoud have posted Round 4 Clues I guess?