Author Topic: TARC 6 Episode 7 LIVE UPDATES and DISCUSSION THREAD!!!  (Read 6010 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: TARC 6 Episode 7 LIVE UPDATES and DISCUSSION THREAD!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2018, 02:53:42 AM »
Also, why is EVERY, SINGLE, Face-Off a sporting task?

Yes, I do love every major sport in the world, but I don't need to see EVERY Face-Off being a sport task!  :groan:

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2018, 07:24:48 AM »
Also, why is EVERY, SINGLE, Face-Off a sporting task?

Yes, I do love every major sport in the world, but I don't need to see EVERY Face-Off being a sport task!  :groan:

Perhaps the very name suggests it would be a sporting task? It's meant to be a head-to-head competition, so at the very least it could be a game/video game of some sort. I suppose they could do a comp style Face-Off, but that may be seen as too Big Brother-ish.

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2018, 12:18:41 PM »
This leg wasn't that bad tbh

IMO they should've replaced the skip the dishes detour to an ARI and made the human right quotes task the other side of the detour. Ballet could've been made more difficult, and the face-off was pretty okay-ish I guess. The roadblock was so random and easy but watching Dylan, Adam, Martina and Leanne struggle made it pretty watchable

You could hear Nancy's voice choke up after the face off, whether it was a bad throat or just because she feared elimination, her voice was visibly different. I still can't fathom the fact that Nancy is the oldest contestant on the season, and that she and Mellisa have an age gap of 12 years. Still, I find them a fun team, so go Nancy & Mel go !!

Fingers crossed that P.E.I doesn't have a dancing task. The leg preview looks promising, so here's to hoping it won't let me down