Author Topic: TAR 31 AIRING options (CBS shows Death Watch!)  (Read 9172 times)

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 31 AIRING options (CBS shows Death Watch!)
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2018, 05:33:45 PM »
That means there are three slots unavailable. :)
Whoever you are, I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2018, 10:31:23 PM »
Seems like most of the new shows have actually succeeded in a full-season order. SEAL Team (after Survivor) is confirmed for a second season run which "seals" that reality comp spot away for an audience capture. Sigh...

Best to accept for either Happy Together (a weird Monday slot) or SWAT (a 1-hour Thursday slot) getting reffed out for TAR to jump in before the start of the Christmas season. I would like to expect they would fall into risky fractional ratings in a couple of weeks.

Otherwise, I think it's OK to think that we are headed for another usual post-New Year's premiere since that's what happened with last season.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3

Offline jb542

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2018, 07:17:42 AM »
Seems like most of the new shows have actually succeeded in a full-season order. SEAL Team (after Survivor) is confirmed for a second season run which "seals" that reality comp spot away for an audience capture. Sigh...

Best to accept for either Happy Together (a weird Monday slot) or SWAT (a 1-hour Thursday slot) getting reffed out for TAR to jump in before the start of the Christmas season. I would like to expect they would fall into risky fractional ratings in a couple of weeks.

Otherwise, I think it's OK to think that we are headed for another usual post-New Year's premiere since that's what happened with last season.

Criminal Minds (Weds at 10) only has 15 eps this season so maybe after that ends in January, they push Seal Team back to 10 and have TAR at 9?

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2018, 04:18:28 PM »
The Wednesday 8pm timeslot continues to get a little more competitive as Fox has slotted the new series The Masked Singer for that timeslot starting January 2nd as well. It's a hugely popular show in its home country of South Korea and a growing international franchise.

Offline jb542

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2018, 05:17:00 PM »
The Wednesday 8pm timeslot continues to get a little more competitive as Fox has slotted the new series The Masked Singer for that timeslot starting January 2nd as well. It's a hugely popular show in its home country of South Korea and a growing international franchise.

It premieres at 9

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2018, 05:53:51 PM »
Oh! The Fox tweet earlier said 8pm.  :duno:
Could still clash at 9pm of course if they follow TAR30's airing pattern.

Offline jb542

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2018, 03:00:16 PM »
NBC has moved Titan Games to Thursday so TAR won't have as big of a competition (if TAR still airs on Weds)