Archive > The AMAZING RACE 31

TAR 31 AIRING options (CBS shows Death Watch!)

(1/30) > >>

georgiapeach:
So I think given the right cancellations....that TAR 31 could stand a very good chance of airing THIS Fall!

So...

based on the CBS fall schedule, who do you think would be dumped...and would that particular airing time work for TAR?

https://www.cbs.com/shows/cbs-fall-preview-2018/schedule/

:d025: :d025: }:> :d025: :d025:

georgiapeach:
This is NOT a WISHLIST Thread...

You should have some factual or good speculative media evidence to back up any  possible show cancellations.

Time of airing is fair.

I have been saying for years that TAR should be Wed at 8 with Survivor at 9. That would give CBS a lockdown for that night. I know the counter arguments...but still.

Our old friend Sunday night would remain a possibility. A HUGE disadvantage are the constant Football overruns, that really hurts LIVE viewing.

Friday night at 10 is NOT for us. This remains a Family Show, and parents who want to watch with their kids and teach "life lessons" along the way are NOT watching LIVE TV on Fridays at 10.
Nor are young viewers...hopefully they are out at Football Games or on dates.....

Cyzoran:
I personally think Magnum PI will not do well. Whether it gets moved around or outright canceled I am not sure. My dad is a huge Magnum PI fan from the old days and he absolutely no desire to watch it. That being said I don't want Amazing Race to be moved to Monday because it'll be battling Monday Night Football. They could potentially move Seal Team to Monday (don't know how well that is doing), and do your idea of Survivor and Amazing Race combo.

Also is CBS not doing Thursday Night Football this year? 

redwings8831:

--- Quote from: Cyzoran on July 30, 2018, 11:39:41 AM ---I personally think Magnum PI will not do well. Whether it gets moved around or outright canceled I am not sure. My dad is a huge Magnum PI fan from the old days and he absolutely no desire to watch it. That being said I don't want Amazing Race to be moved to Monday because it'll be battling Monday Night Football. They could potentially move Seal Team to Monday (don't know how well that is doing), and do your idea of Survivor and Amazing Race combo.

Also is CBS not doing Thursday Night Football this year? 

Also Also, I just read i needed evidence or info and sorry I don't have that other than the fact Monday Night Football normally does really well, and my dad doesn't want to watch the new Magnum PI. I'll delete this if necessary.

--- End quote ---

FOX has Thursday night football starting this year.

I ♥ TAR:
So if TAR31 would air this fall, TAR32 would take it place and air in january/february 2019?

I really want some of the new CBS shows to flop just to watch TAR31 ealrlier.  :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version