Author Topic: Congrats to Chip & Kim!  (Read 3819 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Congrats to Chip & Kim!
« on: September 24, 2004, 07:10:37 AM »
 I am elated about Chip n' Kim winning TAR5!  They hung in there and persevered thru-out the Race...not allowing anything to get the best of them.  They were honest, positive and patient...and when they did sacrifice their honor a few times...they felt guilty.  They didn't fuss/nag at each other...got along great with each other...setting an excellent example of a happily married couple. They had a good relationship w/ most of the other Teams.   I'm very impressed w/ them, & the way they ran the race...with dignity, honor and intelligence.                                                                                                                                                                                              . 
I must admit that as they approached the finish line, tears of joy flowed from my eyes as I gave them a standing ovation...clapping and cheering them on.   

In addition, they were great on the Early Show.  I'm impressed that they plan to give 10% of their winnings to their church...before or after taxes, dunno...but doesn't matter. They feel a strong conviction that it is the right thing for them to do!  More power to them...and may God bless them richly...more than they can imagine! 

Wishing them great success in their lives...whatever their plans and hope we can keep track of them to see how they are doing!  (maybe they already have a website? i'll check on it.)

If the Bowling moms had won, I would've beem equally as happy!  They were also awesome.  Too bad they couldn't have come in 2nd.   

Except for Alison...overall, I think this TAR5  season was the very best one...even with Colon's lack of self control.  However, I'm thankful that C/C didnt nag each other nearly as much as Flo did in a previous season.  (Flo was waaay too much for me to tolerate!)                                                                                                                                                 

:)() (#) Congrats  Chip  and  Kim! (#) :)()                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

« Last Edit: September 27, 2004, 01:00:53 AM by RudyRules »

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Congrats to Chip & Kim!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 07:20:26 AM »
i loved this season too Rudy.  i was very happy with the winners.  i think they are just good people all around.  i loved how hard they worked and the attitudes they kept during the came...

t

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 09:36:26 AM »
I think this is the first time in TAR history, that I have been happy with the winner! It couldn't have been a better finish!

I hope Chip & Kim find us!! LOL

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2004, 09:59:45 PM »
 :)() I agree,,the best TAR to date!! Now my next wish..to have a all girl team win  ^:)^

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2004, 01:17:53 AM »
I think this is the first time in TAR history, that I have been happy with the winner! It couldn't have been a better finish!
I hope Chip & Kim find us!! LOL
Rob
Rob, me too.  Finally, we got really great people as winners...as t says "just good people all around." Cool Finish...loved it. :)()

Wow, how great if they would find RFF & shared with us!  Maybe they will. Hope so! ^:)^

Yeh puddin...all girl teams would be interesting and the competition would be more even, don't you all agree?  Same with an all guy team.  AND, what about ALL age 50+ teams?  The challenges could  be geared for their age.  Sky's the limit on what particluar groups TAR could have!!  :)_|   

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2004, 01:54:54 AM »
I was so overjoyed when Chip and Kim crossed the finish line in first place.  They showed how to run the race.  Enjoy it with your partner, appreciate all the things you have and have fun as you experience new places.  I was little worried about them when they were flying all over the luge course but it worked out for them as they were able to get to the airport so late that they got an edge over the other teams.