Archive > BIG BROTHER Season 20

BB20 Bitch/Moan/Squeal Thread?

(1/10) > >>

Mandoli:
Figured I'd make one of these, because I've found something to gripe about.

Only 16 new faces. For some reason, I have this suspicion that there are going to be some return players coming in, just so they can bump the number up to 20. STOP WITH THE RETURN PLAYERS. (EDIT: Yeah, that's a bitch.)

redwings8831:
Yeah, something additional is definitely happening. I think them planning on stacking the audience at the premiere with BB alumni will play into it.

Marionete:
Apparently, there will be 4 returnees, 2 of the most rumored ones are Hayden and Ian, Vanessa to some extent as well, I think.

Not sure I will be watching this season lol.

redwings8831:

--- Quote from: Marionete on June 18, 2018, 10:46:14 AM ---Apparently, there will be 4 returnees, 2 of the most rumored ones are Hayden and Ian, Vanessa to some extent as well, I think.

Not sure I will be watching this season lol.

--- End quote ---

I saw those three + BB19 Alex but Hamsterwatch went back on her initial leak and is now saying that it might not happen. So who knows  :lol:.

Mandoli:

--- Quote from: redwings8831 on June 18, 2018, 10:52:06 AM ---I saw those three + BB19 Alex but Hamsterwatch went back on her initial leak and is now saying that it might not happen. So who knows  :lol:.
--- End quote ---

Regarding the part in bold: No. Just no.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version