Author Topic: BB20: Sam Bledsoe  (Read 13703 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB20: Sam Bledsoe
« on: June 18, 2018, 09:56:07 AM »

Sam Bledsoe

Hometown: Stuarts Draft, VA
Current city: Stuarts Draft, VA

Three adjectives that describe you: Multifaceted, charming, and charismatic.

Favorite activities: Making, building and creating things, fishing, swimming, kayaking, and dancing.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Using the bathroom.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Daniele Donato. She's a smart girl who happens to be pretty, not a pretty girl who happens to be smart.

Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
I think I'm starting off with many natural advantages. My personality is perfectly suited for this social experiment.

My strategy is to draw on my experience working in small-town restaurants. I'll come in and genuinely be myself and just lay low until I have an exact reading on everyone.

I'm extremely perceptive and intuitive, a master of the "mirror" technique. I create a connection and genuine sense of security. As a hairdresser and bartender, I am an excellent listener. People just want to tell me everything for some reason, and I have a steel-trap memory. I don't forget.

I will "lay low," at first, and just have fun!

As far as the competitions, I will do what I can to throw them but I want first HOH. I'm a natural leader and I want to establish myself as such and, from there, influence the other Houseguests by means of gentle persuasion and manipulation, which is another terrible talent of mine.

I will more than likely find several alliances but pick just one to take with me, and I will inevitably have to abuse them in some way to hide our bond from others.

As the game progresses, I will have to keep making decisions on the fly, so I can't say exactly how I'm going to win, just that I am going to win.

My life's motto is...
Never give up.

What would you take into the house and why?
- My rooster, Pooch. He is my cuddle buddy.
- My wood burner and some wood. It's a hobby of mine and it's relaxing.
- A picture of my family and loved ones because I'm going to miss my people.

Fun facts about yourself:
- I used to be a hair stylist before becoming a welder fabricator.
- I raised honeybees.
- I catch critters, like snakes and racoons, with my bare hands.

CocoNuts

Re: BB20: Sam Bledsoe
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2018, 05:07:15 AM »
Is she Spencer Bledsoe's sister? They look similar!

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 08:17:11 PM »
Is she Spencer Bledsoe's sister? They look similar!

Nope.

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 11:09:00 PM »
Poor Sam! Dang it! I wish she could have pulled it out and not got the bot! I love her but I am very worried we will lose her too soon! I think she could provide some good entertainment!

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2018, 11:35:31 AM »
She's so funny and nice, and the robot thing could be good for a day, but not for a week. Just for that I also asume she will leave soon... Damn!
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline redwings8831

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 03:21:23 PM »
She's so funny and nice, and the robot thing could be good for a day, but not for a week. Just for that I also asume she will leave soon... Damn!

The punishment will end up being 15 days long (move in was last Wednesday and the first eviction isn't until next Thursday) so it will be a massive hindrance to her game if they make her be it for a large portion of each day.