Author Topic: RFF's TAR 31 START/Cast Reveal!  (Read 135678 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: TAR 31 START!
« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2018, 07:49:38 PM »
𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 @AmandaCPBB20
12 min

PHOTOS THANKS TO CHATEAU for RFF

Rachel and Elissa arriving at LAX #AmazingRace #TAR31

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:39:30 PM by georgiapeach »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2018, 07:55:26 PM »
𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 @AmandaCPBB20
12 min

Rachel and Elissa arriving at LAX #AmazingRace #TAR31

Here's the link

https://twitter.com/AmandaCPBB20/status/1005972108776738816

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2018, 08:29:28 PM »
The mention of an "Extreme Roadblock" twist leads me to think this would be a roadblock where each team member has to perform the same roadblock or each has to perform one or another of two roadblocks simultaneously, depending on if it is just for one team or all teams.

There's already a precedent for the former:

So that "new" Extreme-RB twist sounds like the Norwegian edition's Handicap, a.k.a. the "Speed Bump" for Tanner/Josh.
The TAR Mothership is not bound by what any of the regional versions has done. Case in point -- last season's Head-to-Head placement in three legs just before the check in mat.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2018, 09:34:32 PM »
The mention of an "Extreme Roadblock" twist leads me to think this would be a roadblock where each team member has to perform the same roadblock or each has to perform one or another of two roadblocks simultaneously, depending on if it is just for one team or all teams.

So that "new" Extreme-RB twist sounds like the Norwegian edition's Handicap, a.k.a. the "Speed Bump" for Tanner/Josh.
The TAR Mothership is not bound by what any of the regional versions has done. Case in point -- last season's Head-to-Head placement in three legs just before the check in mat.

Except for the fact that S30's H2H was only on two legs and was a derivative of the Israeli Double-Battle and Canadian Face-Off.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2018, 10:00:56 PM »
@teamvicole TeamVicole
28m ago

Victor and Nicole at LAX. #vicole #amazingrace #tar31 #theamazingrace @coconuts_ @elfitvic

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/QxXsDhFaO18" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/QxXsDhFaO18</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2018, 10:06:39 PM »
@waitrightthere
Tamara
14m ago

PHOTOS THANKS TO CHATEAU FOR RFF

In the first pic you can make out all the BB Teams in the back #theamazingrace #amazingrace #bb20 #BigBrother #TAR31

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:38:29 PM by georgiapeach »

Gra1162

« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2018, 12:10:05 AM »
Currently in recess will ask my mom's friend if seen any teams in tokyo hopefully they go to taiwan so i can track them down  :lol:

Gra1162

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2018, 12:17:23 AM »
I don't think this is posted out yet and was a 7 hours ago so apprently

Janelle, Britney, and Victor were spotted filming.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2018, 12:58:24 AM »
Quote from: Granth link=topic=34617.msg1229694#msg1229694
date=1528673717
The .ownership has never felt the need to do anything as the regional versions dl

Except for the fact that S30's H2H was only on two legs and was a derivative of the Israeli Double-Battle and Canadian Face-Off.

It does not matter what the regional editions do, the mothership owns the format and can do what it wants.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2018, 03:42:37 AM »
Quote from: Granth link=topic=34617.msg1229694#msg1229694
date=1528673717
The .ownership has never felt the need to do anything as the regional versions dl

It does not matter what the regional editions do, the mothership owns the format and can do what it wants.

Except that "case in point" is factually incorrect: the Head-to-Head only took place in Antwerp and St. Tropez, not "in three legs".

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2018, 05:06:18 PM »
@sweet_in_themiddle
Tamara
1h ago

This was from yesterday. 3 Teams posing with fans at LAX #theamazingrace #amazingrace #survivor #tar31

Offline CoriSanchi

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2018, 05:25:41 PM »
@sweet_in_themiddle
Tamara
1h ago

This was from yesterday. 3 Teams posing with fans at LAX #theamazingrace #amazingrace #survivor #tar31
Actually, I think it's 3 1/2. Is that Colin by Leo & Jamal?
CHARLA & MIRNA ARE QUEEN

Offline fanofafan123

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2018, 05:48:26 PM »
Didn't Peach say she was going to post more pictures from Chateau last night

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2018, 07:17:39 PM »
Didn't Peach say she was going to post more pictures from Chateau last night

She did indeed! And yes, there are more coming, but it required some techy stuff and takes some time to prep them all.

But after a week of non stop detecting for the start, I will admit...I actually took a nap!! But I am working on them now!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2018, 12:03:27 AM »
START LINE PICS VIA CHATEAU

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2018, 12:07:01 AM »

16a

A

B

C
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2018, 12:25:02 AM »
Peach delivers once again!  :conf: :cheer:

Offline Travejunkie

• RFF Sr. Member
  • The World is Waiting...Go
    • Another Pin on the Map
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2018, 06:30:10 AM »
These bring my heart so much joy #obsessed
Down the waterfall, wherever it may take me.

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2018, 10:22:40 AM »
more jellyfish kites on the starting line scene..
decoration purpose or are they related to SL task(s) ???

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2018, 10:23:52 AM »
Chateau  :tup:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2018, 11:13:48 AM »
We believe that was part of the get your clue task.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2018, 11:41:35 AM »
And here are the teams "running" to the START! Total credit to CHATEAU for the beautiful on site job!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4J8qvH_uAWk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4J8qvH_uAWk</a>

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline zuzuspetals

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2018, 12:01:38 PM »

Wow, Bert & Elise are really pulling out all the stops  -  flying Probst in all the way from Fiji just to make the three Survivor teams feel at home ...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2018, 12:04:20 PM »
That is 100% NOT Probst. :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2018, 05:07:45 PM »

Wow, Bert & Elise are really pulling out all the stops  -  flying Probst in all the way from Fiji just to make the three Survivor teams feel at home ...

I have to admit... That looks VERY MUCH like Probst!  :funny: