Author Topic: Amazing Race 31 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 158255 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
LIVE sightings go here!  :hearts: And ONLY live sightings please!!

Comments on the sightings can go HERE >>that's where the real work takes place!

If you HAVE a live sighting to share, help us as much as you can with
WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what color they are wearing is helpful)
WHAT are they doing
WHERE (as exactly as possible... street? airport gate? address? be specific!)
WHEN (what time zone?, exact time)
and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you can email me, my email is in my profile. Your confidentiality will be respected. You can also PM me here.

IMPORTANT! If you find anything posted by someone working in any capacity for the race or by production, do NOT post it here, you can cost someone their job...or worse. Let me or one of the Detectives know, and we'll see if it can be shared. Thanks!

Same goes for info on FUTURE legs, if you have a spoiler message one of the Detectives FIRST please. NO Future Leg details (where teams will be) should be posted without checking please.

If you are posting a tweet, please post the tweet, the tweet time, and LINK TO the twitter user name. Take a screencap if you can, tweets do disappear.
Please be kind, and don't all bury the poor unsuspecting twitterer with questions, if you see another RFFer on the job, let them handle it.

Photos should be credited. If someone is kind enough to share some with us specifically, those should be marked with photo by...or photo credit to....when posting. Happy to help if you need it.  Generally, pics posted on public Instagrams and Twitter are considered "public".

Spoiler info from public FACEBOOK posts may be shared. (For full details, see HERE .)
  I would like us to ASK, but the current messaging system means many posts go unseen. If you do not contact them yourself, please let ME know so I can try. *basic courtesy* This means copy me on all Facebook links please!

Please quote the info, provide the link, and credit the source.

Pictures should be marked with a name or initials whenever possible, if you cannot, just link to them and I'll help as time allows.

THE RULES ABOUT NO PRODUCTION INFO EVER AND NO FUTURE LEG INFO STILL APPLY!
FOR SECURITY REASONS DO NOT REVEAL A FUTURE LOCATION. NOTIFY A DETECTIVE ASAP.

If you find a BLOG, please check with me please before posting, we do try to ask the bloggers for permission to use their info and may be already waiting for an answer.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting, FB post or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM me to ask before you post.

The mods get VERY grouchy if they have to move posts.... so any non-live sighting chatter WILL be deleted!

Big :ghug: to all of you who are bringing us info, we couldn't do this without you!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
This thread will begin after teams are on the first flight!

Until then please use the TAR 31 START thread.

:ghug:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 01:37:08 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

We are going to have FUN!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
In case  we needed proof that the flight has arrived at Narita, this was posted about 35 minutes ago:

Harrison
‏@HarrisonFeinman
had 90+ cast & crew members of The Amazing Race on my flight to Tokyo, I would say my vacation is off to a good start
12:10 AM - 11 Jun 2018

Offline Redmond

• RFF Newbie

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj4po5xFLzt

Corinne & Eliza in Tokyo.

I'll just be helping out with sightings for the start of this first leg and then I'll be ducking out once eliminations start (as I don't want to know the boot order).
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 08:29:26 AM by Redmond »

Gra1162

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj4po5xFLzt

Corinne & Eliza in Tokyo.

I'll just be helping out with sightings for the start of this first leg and then I'll be ducking out once eliminations start (as I don't want to know the boot order).
hey i just found out the location of where Corinne & Eliza are in i belive its shibuya crossing cause i asked another insta account

edit:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 09:29:18 AM by Gra1162 »

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
To be exact, Pink Team is standing in front of Reikyou, a Taiwanese restaurant in Shibuya (see here).

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
FB Credit to R.M.

Teams were sighted about 4 hours ago

R.M. is in Shibuya, Tokyo.
4 hrs ·
( :zz:)yelled at some American tourists to shut up not realising they were filming for the amazing race

Comment: They were yelling ‘TAXI’ at the top of there lungs. No social awareness.
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
I have found this tweet:

@sion_likemusic ·

そういえば渋谷でリュック背負った外人さんの組がスマホで道を尋ねてる、という場面を撮影しているのが複数見かけたのだけど、あれは何だったのだろう。。。

カメラマンも外人さんだったし国外での放送なのかな。

It said that there were a group of foreigners with backpack trying to ask the way using smartphone and Cameramen are also foreigners. I think it was about The Amazing Race. I also think that he had no idea about TAR but I will try to ask him if he had any photos. And I will try to find more when I finish work.

Gra1162

so apprently Corinne & Eliza are curently in 2nd place
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 02:40:42 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

so apprently Corinne & Eliza are curently in 2nd place
This is referring to the man that posted the photo of them in Japan saying that there was one team in front of them when he saw them (so from his perspective, they were currently 2nd at that point).
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 02:39:43 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The credit for finding this sighting belongs to Paridoxinee. I never would have found this one as it is in Japanese and doesn't have any references to TAR. I only noticed Paridoxinee's reply asking for more information. Normally I would have left it for him to post, but I was afraid that if he didn't, I'd never find it again. So here it is with all credit going to Paridoxinee.

織音  🎹 🎤 🌹 @sion_likemusic
 22h22 hours ago
そういえば渋谷でリュック背負った外人さんの組がスマホで道を尋ねてる、という場面を撮影しているのが複数見かけたのだけど、あれは何だったのだろう。。。

カメラマンも外人さんだったし国外での放送なのかな。

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft

I'm asking the way in the smartphone is a pair of foreigners backpack-shouldered in Shibuya, I have seen a scene that I have taken a picture, but that was what it was 。 。 。 I wonder if the cameraman was a foreigner and was broadcasting outside the country.

Google translated it as:

By the way, I saw several shoots of scenes where a group of foreigners shoveled back at Shibuya asking for a way in the smartphone, what was that ...

The cameraman was also a foreigner and I wonder if it is broadcast outside of the country.

Offline Jjw26

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
The same Twitter account have spotted 10 teams are racing.

https://twitter.com/AmandaCPBB20/status/1007108300167524352
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 09:39:50 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline paridy

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Reality TV Guru
#14 https://twitter.com/JessicaCodyBB19/status/1006951035880050688

"Leo & Jamal are still in the race, as you can see they were spotted by a fan.   We are hearing that Britney & Janelle are also still in the race.  More to come...."
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 09:16:32 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline tarbbsurvivor

• RFF Not So Newbie

POST USED BY KIND PERMISSION OF @JessicaCodyBB19
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 09:30:39 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

Do you have any further info about this? Where were they, who posted it and what time the picture was taken would be very helpful. Did they see other teams? What were they doing in the building?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 10:03:21 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline tarbbsurvivor

• RFF Not So Newbie
From @jennylosangeles on her instagram story 1 hr ago

“the amazing race was filming in Laos! Check us out on tv lol #theamazingrace”

There is a photo of a camera man with it but the file is too large for me to upload it so someone else can. She seems to be in Luang Prabang. I dm’d her for more info about what she saw.

Offline JabberJay1

• RFF Newbie
So I saw an instagram story with #theamazingrace and apparently the teams are in Laos. It shows 2 crew guys running .

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster

There is a photo of a camera man with it but the file is too large for me to upload it so someone else can. She seems to be in Luang Prabang. I dm’d her for more info about what she saw.

No she's in Vang Vieng, the hotel she tagged herself in just before the sightings was in Vang Vieng. This town is famous for tubing around 2 hours north of Vientiane.

Offline tarbbsurvivor

• RFF Not So Newbie

No she's in Vang Vieng, the hotel she tagged herself in just before the sightings was in Vang Vieng. This town is famous for tubing around 2 hours north of Vientiane.

Okay! Sorry about the mess up.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
@jennylosangeles in Vang Vieng
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline docol

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 35...!!!!!!!!

here's the pic from the IG story...
"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE LEGENDS SEASON ""

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
From our own information, RFF believes that there is filming in the Elephant Village in Ban Xieng Lom village near Luang Prabang in Laos.

This is the website for the Elephant Village: http://www.elephantvillage-laos.com/
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Just a reminder:

This is the LIVE THREAD ONLY.

If you are NOT BRINGING A SPOILER, Do NOT POST/COMMENT/REPLY  here.

RFF's Golden Rule: