Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 420698 times)

Offline ShelbysHat

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #1000 on: July 02, 2018, 12:45:48 PM »
Not only they reused a greeter, they also reused a F4 KOR twist  :groan:
At lest Tyler & Korey not confirmed F3, maybe they will choke again in final leg. 

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1001 on: July 02, 2018, 12:50:22 PM »
This has to be one of the most predictable seasons. I had 3 of the final 4 teams pegged from the start, and just wasn't sure on Colin/Christie since its been 14 years since they were last on. My other final 4 prediction was Becca/Floyd tho so them getting 5th ain't shocking.

Ugh

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1002 on: July 02, 2018, 12:54:32 PM »
Now it’s the darkest timeline :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline MakiseKurisuLover

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • People's feelings are memories that transcend time
« Reply #1003 on: July 02, 2018, 01:15:24 PM »
Team Fun out!!!!  :furious: :furious: :furious:

KOR at F4 like S25??? This is total BS!!!  :furious: :furious: :furious:

Team Broken Ox for the win!!!!  }:> }:>

Offline Palperro

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • aka Paldog aka Paldog123456
« Reply #1004 on: July 02, 2018, 01:18:16 PM »
If there are only 3 teams in the finale and all 3 are TAR teams, I will be happy - a lesson for CBS.
Por ti volaré

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1005 on: July 02, 2018, 01:19:47 PM »
Sorry, TeamVicoleFan :(

Signs are pointing to yours in last.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1006 on: July 02, 2018, 01:20:11 PM »
The thought of Afghanimals winning is making me super anxious!!!

Sad for Team Fun :'(

Cmon Colie and Christie , pull through!! Bring home the win!!

Offline TeamVicoleFan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1007 on: July 02, 2018, 01:20:50 PM »
I couldn't be prouder of them! They fought hard as the only non-TAR team left!

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1008 on: July 02, 2018, 01:22:08 PM »
Sad for Nicole if they are out, but I never liked Victor so i'm at peace with this

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1009 on: July 02, 2018, 01:22:14 PM »
And they are doing a F4 again yikes

Vicole were eliminated I THINK..Well see

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1010 on: July 02, 2018, 01:23:35 PM »
I couldn't be prouder of them! They fought hard as the only non-TAR team left!

Not a fan of Nicole (i dont hate her) but I really really like Victor! He's one of the nicest ppl to come out of BB and i feel bad for him. I wanted him in the finale, and he wouldve been a fine alternative to C/C winning. Sad

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1011 on: July 02, 2018, 01:27:13 PM »
Also if Afghanimals were working with Rachel/Elissa and Brit/Janelle on the outside, then i'll root for them lmao. Otherwise I'm fully on board with Colin/Christie winning this

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1012 on: July 02, 2018, 01:29:07 PM »
Omg i really dont want the afghanimals to win. Im so scared lol. Colin and Christie winning would be such a thrilling outcome. I hope they dont fck it up

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1013 on: July 02, 2018, 01:32:11 PM »
I'm with JanelleRachelFan. lol Leo & Jamal really were working with Rachel & Elissa and Britney & Janelle, then I will most likely root for them. At the same time, I'm not really that excited to see them win. Nor am I excited to see Tyler & Korey win.

Now with Colin & Christie, an "old-school" team coming back after all these years to win the Race would be AMAZING and really the only thing that could redeem this season. But also at the same time, I love Charla & Mirna more, so I don't want to see C&C win before the two of them get a rematch in a future All-Stars  :lol:

So I'm definitely conflicted! lol

But I'm fine with all TAR finale.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1014 on: July 02, 2018, 01:38:41 PM »
I'm with JanelleRachelFan. lol Leo & Jamal really were working with Rachel & Elissa and Britney & Janelle, then I will most likely root for them. At the same time, I'm not really that excited to see them win. Nor am I excited to see Tyler & Korey win.

Now with Colin & Christie, an "old-school" team coming back after all these years to win the Race would be AMAZING and really the only thing that could redeem this season. But also at the same time, I love Charla & Mirna more, so I don't want to see C&C win before the two of them get a rematch in a future All-Stars  :lol:

Oh i love Rachel and Janelle. But afghanimals are pretty tame imo entertainment wise and them winning wouldnt feel right to me lol.

If C and C win it'll create such an amazing story. Old school people coming back 15 years later, proving new school minded people wrong that old schoolers still have got IT. That will send a message to CBS to not underestimate old school people, be it on TAR or Survivor, and also will encourage them to bring back more old schoolers to their shows

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1015 on: July 02, 2018, 01:40:28 PM »

Oh i love Rachel and Janelle. But afghanimals are pretty tame imo entertainment wise and them winning wouldnt feel right to me lol.

If C and C win it'll create such an amazing story. Old school people coming back 15 years later, proving new school minded people wrong that old schoolers still have got IT. That will send a message to CBS to not underestimate old school people, be it on TAR or Survivor, and also will encourage them to bring back more old schoolers to their shows
Fingers crossed for Kris & Jon! My favorite team!
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Offline TheRabbi

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1016 on: July 02, 2018, 01:57:15 PM »

Not to mention Christie will have to get some credit. Season 5 was the year where the guys did every RB except for 1 (Christie and Nicole the caviar, Kim the Egypt digging). Now with the even RB rule, she'll have to carry more of the weight, so it's nice to see them still holding their own.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1017 on: July 02, 2018, 02:18:13 PM »

Not to mention Christie will have to get some credit. Season 5 was the year where the guys did every RB except for 1 (Christie and Nicole the caviar, Kim the Egypt digging). Now with the even RB rule, she'll have to carry more of the weight, so it's nice to see them still holding their own.

Yup. I think many undestimated and viewers will underestimate them as well. The game was a bit different back then and ppl thought they wouldnt be able to adapt. But look where they are.

Im paying they can pull it off. It sucks that they are competing against Leo and Jamal tho, who are very fast racers. Tough competition. Tyler and Korey are such a threat too

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1018 on: July 02, 2018, 03:08:30 PM »
And they are doing a F4 again yikes

Ughhh, noooo!!! I hate that twist so much. It's TAR version of fire making Survivor twist.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1019 on: July 02, 2018, 03:17:07 PM »
Excellent point about Colin & Christie really being from a different era of TAR. It was the last season before the RB limits and the first season of the Yield which really didn't come into play until that pretty dramatic moment in the Philippines. And of course before all the U-Turns and H2Hs. At the same time, TAR Legs were much different back then too. A little more full, not as simple or basic as today's Legs are. So I hope TAR will highlight that fact for C&C.

And definitely hope this opens the door to legit pre-TAR18 TAR All-Stars to return in the future.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1020 on: July 02, 2018, 03:20:54 PM »
Excellent point about Colin & Christie really being from a different era of TAR. It was the last season before the RB limits and the first season of the Yield which really didn't come into play until that pretty dramatic moment in the Philippines. And of course before all the U-Turns and H2Hs. At the same time, TAR Legs were much different back then too. A little more full, not as simple or basic as today's Legs are. So I hope TAR will highlight that fact for C&C.

And definitely hope this opens the door to legit pre-TAR18 TAR All-Stars to return in the future.

The fact that they were able to adapt to modern day TAR is impressive.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1021 on: July 02, 2018, 03:30:32 PM »
The last time a team who placed 3rd in the penultimate leg won, was in TAR21. Josh and Brent (i dont want to count s25 and s26 because they had a four person finale). 10 seasons ago

Just a random trivia, but i hope Colin and Christie can pull through.

Offline killerqueen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1022 on: July 02, 2018, 04:33:24 PM »
So much yes at Colin and Christie seemingly making it to the final leg!!!

Now that they are end game racers, I really hope they get a big edit on the show to match. I'm really invested in seeing them do well, not just because I've always held them in high regard, but also because of the possibilities that an impactful run for them could have. If Colin and Christie can be stars all over again so many years later, I'd love to see it inspire the show to bring back other classic teams hoping for a similar effect.

I'm still pinching myself that they are back on the race. It still seems too good to be true.

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1023 on: July 02, 2018, 04:37:14 PM »
If Dustin and Kandice aren't on the next all-star season than I don't want it!

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1024 on: July 02, 2018, 04:37:51 PM »
So much yes at Colin and Christie seemingly making it to the final leg!!!

Now that they are end game racers, I really hope they get a big edit on the show to match. I'm really invested in seeing them do well, not just because I've always held them in high regard, but also because of the possibilities that an impactful run for them could have. If Colin and Christie can be stars all over again so many years later, I'd love to see it inspire the show to bring back other classic teams hoping for a similar effect.

I'm still pinching myself that they are back on the race. It still seems too good to be true.

Can you imagine if after all this hype and excitement, they give C/C a quiet edit? Lol i will riot