Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 420539 times)

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #900 on: July 01, 2018, 01:25:08 AM »
I was hoping Leo & Jamal would be eliminated so they and Rachel would tie most Legs run instead of own the record themselves. Hehe

Yeah it's annoying. But at least Rachel has the second most legs run now. She just needs to come back again and survive 3 or 4 legs to break Afghanimals' record

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #901 on: July 01, 2018, 01:27:29 AM »
Julie Chen really loves Rachel (her winning BB13 is her all-time favorite BB moment and she even said she was rooting for Rachel on TAR31 in a recent interview) so whenever TAR has an Ultimate All-Stars or the final season, she'll probably ask Moonves to secure a spot for Brendon & Rachel  :clap2:

Gra1162

« Reply #902 on: July 01, 2018, 01:29:50 AM »
Julie Chen really loves Rachel (her winning BB13 is her all-time favorite BB moment and she even said she was rooting for Rachel on TAR31 in a recent interview) so whenever TAR has an Ultimate All-Stars or the final season, she'll probably ask Moonves to secure a spot for Brendon & Rachel  :clap2:
Or if she likes Rachel and Elissa more than have a spot for Rachel and Elissa  :clap2:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #903 on: July 01, 2018, 01:34:53 AM »
I wouldn't mind an all-TAR finale. It would be hilarious actually and hopefully discourage CBS from ever attempting something like this again.  :lol: :lol:

Agreed!

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #904 on: July 01, 2018, 01:38:47 AM »
Im actually torn about Vicole. I really like Victor. He's one of the FEW nice people to come out of BB. Super likeable, not your typical alpha male. Nicole, on the other hsnd, i can't stand. I wish they'd paired up Victor with someone else, but then again the other option would have been Paul lol....sigh. Imagine Victor and Bridgette (they were super close in BB18), i'd have loved that

Gra1162

« Reply #905 on: July 01, 2018, 01:39:15 AM »
I wouldn't mind an all-TAR finale. It would be hilarious actually and hopefully discourage CBS from ever attempting something like this again.  :lol: :lol:
Me too afganimals ,Ox ,and team Miranda ( can I call them that) for the finals

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #906 on: July 01, 2018, 01:40:23 AM »
Or if she likes Rachel and Elissa more than have a spot for Rachel and Elissa  :clap2:
I hope they did well during their time on the Race. So technically, if they were to be invited back, it would only be their 2nd time.  :clap2:

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #907 on: July 01, 2018, 01:42:54 AM »
I feel bad for Elissa. Her first time racing (and first rtv appearance since BB15) and she only finished 7th. Worse placement than in bb15 where she finished 6th. I hope she and Rachel had a good time and didn't get outcasted

Gra1162

« Reply #908 on: July 01, 2018, 01:50:08 AM »
Agreed we ain't need another BB to win the amazing race :nono2:

Gra1162

« Reply #909 on: July 01, 2018, 01:51:02 AM »
Im actually torn about Vicole. I really like Victor. He's one of the FEW nice people to come out of BB. Super likeable, not your typical alpha male. Nicole, on the other hsnd, i can't stand. I wish they'd paired up Victor with someone else, but then again the other option would have been Paul lol....sigh. Imagine Victor and Bridgette (they were super close in BB18), i'd have loved that
Same I hate Nicole

Gra1162

« Reply #910 on: July 01, 2018, 01:52:17 AM »
I feel bad for Elissa. Her first time racing (and first rtv appearance since BB15) and she only finished 7th. Worse placement than in bb15 where she finished 6th. I hope she and Rachel had a good time and didn't get outcasted
Well at least they were the furthest FF team for this season

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #911 on: July 01, 2018, 01:52:32 AM »
Finished 7th, but at least made it to the halfway point of the Race and to two new countries as well. So that's great. After BB15, I was thinking how fun it could be to see Rachel and Elissa Race together, but never thought there would be a chance. 

And being the last FF team standing is great too.

Gra1162

« Reply #912 on: July 01, 2018, 01:53:39 AM »
Finished 7th, but at least made it to the halfway point of the Race and to two new countries as well. So that's great. After BB15, I was thinking how fun it could be to see Rachel and Elissa Race together, but never thought there would be a chance.
At least your dream came true

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #913 on: July 01, 2018, 01:58:07 AM »

And being the last FF team standing is great too.

Yeah, they at least are gonna be in 7 episodes (we don't know for sure whether they got eliminated in the first Switzerland leg or the second one).

Let's hope one or two teams in the f6 (preferrably Afghanimals and Bret/Chris) get a quiet edit like tar29 Logan and London lol and the FF teams dominate the screentime.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #914 on: July 01, 2018, 01:58:47 AM »
It's funny though (to me I guess lol) that I've gone from
"OMG THIS IS THE WORST! TAR IS DEAD!"
to after that Us Weekly "leaked" cast shortlist...
"Well, it might not be so bad."
to after the Starting Line and even first few Legs...
"This might be a great season after all!"
to around Uganda...
"umm...omg what's happening"
to now...
"UGH, I knew this was a bad, desperate idea. Let's just get this over with! I hope they double up the episodes again."

:lol:

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #915 on: July 01, 2018, 02:03:05 AM »
It's funny though (to me I guess lol) that I've gone from
"OMG THIS IS THE WORST! TAR IS DEAD!"
to after that Us Weekly "leaked" cast shortlist...
"Well, it might not be so bad."
to after the Starting Line and even first few Legs...
"This might be a great season after all!"
to around Uganda...
"umm...omg what's happening"
to now...
"UGH, I knew this was a bad, desperate idea. Let's just get this over with! I hope they double up the episodes again."

:lol:

I've gone from "this is possibly the greatest All Stars ever assembled" to "OMG this boot order is too good to be true yass" to "WHERE IS ELIZA" to "WTF Afghanimals are supposed to be dead" to " oh thank god Janelle and Brit are still in it" to "oh f*ck Janelle and Brit are totally heading to the sequester" to "Colin/Christie and Reillys back to back? This is the darkest timeline" to "OMFFFGGG COLIN AND CHRISTIE REAPPEARANCE"

:funny:

Offline TARFansurvivor

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #916 on: July 01, 2018, 02:08:39 AM »
The Route looks so Amazing, so Many Beautiful places  :woohoo:
Love The Amazing Race, The Apprentice and Survivor.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #917 on: July 01, 2018, 02:20:08 AM »
Croatia and Netherlands  :conf:  Can we have a leg in Barcelona or Madrid to finish the good Europe destination  :cheer:

Offline AlizaNY

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #918 on: July 01, 2018, 02:36:40 AM »

Same, but it looks like Team Fun got eliminated and i don't want afghanimals in the finale. They are too much of a threat and could win it all... Hoping somehow Vicole got lost heading to the pit stop and Afghanimals get eliminated in the penultimate leg. I just want Colin and Christie to win lol

How do you figure Team Fun got eliminated when they’re the ones being sighted, not Victor and Nicole.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #919 on: July 01, 2018, 03:07:00 AM »

Same, but it looks like Team Fun got eliminated and i don't want afghanimals in the finale. They are too much of a threat and could win it all... Hoping somehow Vicole got lost heading to the pit stop and Afghanimals get eliminated in the penultimate leg. I just want Colin and Christie to win lol

How do you figure Team Fun got eliminated when they’re the ones being sighted, not Victor and Nicole.

What.....you need to recheck the Spoiler/Sighting threads again lol

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #920 on: July 01, 2018, 04:31:15 AM »
I'm not sure, but is the hometown curse still real on TAR? Has any team won in their hometown yet?
It just got me thinking seeing possible connections with the remaining Racers and the likely Finish Line city.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #921 on: July 01, 2018, 05:00:10 AM »
I'm not sure, but is the hometown curse still real on TAR? Has any team won in their hometown yet?
It just got me thinking seeing possible connections with the remaining Racers and the likely Finish Line city.

Who's from Detroit?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #922 on: July 01, 2018, 05:16:39 AM »

Mind explaining your rationale FFGCSDT? Since we see them at the Detour along with everyone else? And we have not seen a RB and there is always a FF possibility? Without PITSTOP evidence AND no sighting the next leg there is ZERO way to make that kind of statement...IMO.

:didimiss:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline MakiseKurisuLover

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • People's feelings are memories that transcend time
« Reply #923 on: July 01, 2018, 05:46:08 AM »
According to dryedmangoez post about double episodes, I'm totally agree with you  :hfive:

Well, I'm sick of waiting   :funny: :funny:

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #924 on: July 01, 2018, 06:50:55 AM »
OMG the camera man asked Christie about the task and Colin immediately interrupted her and described the task for her because his an alpha male control freak 😂 B:) B:) .i like them  .Is it safe to say that the task was to un-tie the boats as they sailed...That episode will be 🔥 :bump: :bump: :clap2: and where on earth Is team Fun??..I like team vicole.Am team Tars but it will look bad if all top 3 is Tar..All bb and survivor fans would hate us...That being said Team fun maybe out because they appear to be at the cow 🐮 Task a bit late..The shadow and darkness proves it :jam: :'(