Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 420562 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #825 on: June 29, 2018, 10:01:23 PM »
Yeah, this season was a terrible idea. Probably will be the last TAR season.

It will serve CBS right, for them screwing up our beloved show with all these new twists that everyone hates :res:

Gra1162

« Reply #826 on: June 29, 2018, 10:07:13 PM »

It will serve CBS right, for them screwing up our beloved show with all these new twists that everyone hates :res:
There doing the same thing for survivor ugh

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #827 on: June 29, 2018, 10:09:03 PM »
The Amazing Race: CBS Reality Clash

More like: The Amazing Race: Desperate for Viewers Edition

Can we just go back to basics!!!!!

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #828 on: June 30, 2018, 12:05:50 AM »

They kinda screwed up mixing elite teams like Janelle/Brit, Colin/Christie, etc with bleh ones like Afghanimals, Bret/Chris, Art/JJ, etc. They should have cast legit All-Stars all across the board. The audience/fan outrage over the faves going out in a row one by one (leaving us with a pretty tame F5) is not going to be pretty.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #829 on: June 30, 2018, 12:18:45 AM »

They kinda screwed up mixing elite teams like Janelle/Brit, Colin/Christie, etc with bleh ones like Afghanimals, Bret/Chris, Art/JJ, etc. They should have cast legit All-Stars all across the board. The audience/fan outrage over the faves going out in a row one by one (leaving us with a pretty tame F5) is not going to be pretty.

Ideal cast:

KEEP
Janelle/Brit
Rachel/Elissa
Colin/Christie
Team Fun
Bonehams (early boot material)
Eliza/Corinne

SWAP
Brett/Chris -> Keith/Wes
Art/JJ -> Amani/Marcus or Hayley/Blair or Tim/Marie
Tyler/Korey -> Matt/Redmond or Andy/Tommy
Nicole/Victor -> Da'Vonne/Jason OR keep Victor but pair him with Bridgette
Afghanimals -> Natalie/Nadiya

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #830 on: June 30, 2018, 12:27:35 AM »

True. TBH - It was a predictable season. I learned my lesson that FF teams go out early and the teams that ppl are mixed about make it far. Lots of big personalities for this cast.

Here's my season prediction I made back at the start:
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #831 on: June 30, 2018, 12:35:30 AM »

True. TBH - It was a predictable season. I learned my lesson that FF teams go out early and the teams that ppl are mixed about make it far. Lots of big personalities for this cast.

Here's my season prediction I made back at the start:

Whoa you correctly predicted the final 5.

I was prepared for some of the teams I don't care for to be in the final 5, but I expected one or two "faves" to be there as well. I thought Colin/Christie were locked for the finale and Rachel/Elissa for the f5. This is the darkest timeline

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #832 on: June 30, 2018, 12:40:49 AM »
I don't even dislike the Afghanimals, but them showing up after we thought they were one of the first 3 out pretty much made everything go downhill from there

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #833 on: June 30, 2018, 12:42:52 AM »

I was prepared for some of the teams I don't care for to be in the final 5, but I expected one or two "faves" to be there as well. I thought Colin/Christie were locked for the finale and Rachel/Elissa for the f5. This is the darkest timeline

Colin and Christie surprised me. Made it pretty deep.

All the FF teams have people with big personalities. Really wish one proved me wrong but it didn't happen. Huge Janelle/Britney fan :'( :duno:
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #834 on: June 30, 2018, 01:16:36 AM »

Colin and Christie surprised me. Made it pretty deep.

All the FF teams have people with big personalities. Really wish one proved me wrong but it didn't happen. Huge Janelle/Britney fan :'( :duno:

But CC still placed 7th :/ probably made it 6 or 7 episodes. Still sucks because we've been waiting for 15 years.

I s2g if they used the NELs for teams like Afghanimals or Bret/Chris....

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #835 on: June 30, 2018, 01:42:24 AM »
Why are Tyler & Korey so good at the race  :groan: :groan:

I was so hopeful that they were eliminated when we hadn't spotted them in a whole and now they're mor than likely on the F4. I'd rather any other team win than them!

I don't hate Tyler & Korey at all! They're nice people and obviously great racers, but I find all the other teams much more interesting and I sometimes get annoyed by how much luck they seem to have on their side!

maybe i'm in minority, but i like them. They are strong racers, they won 5 legs (most wins) in season 28 and finished 2nd place 3x, clearly not just because of luck :D

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #836 on: June 30, 2018, 01:44:31 AM »
Why are Tyler & Korey so good at the race  :groan: :groan:

I was so hopeful that they were eliminated when we hadn't spotted them in a whole and now they're mor than likely on the F4. I'd rather any other team win than them!

I don't hate Tyler & Korey at all! They're nice people and obviously great racers, but I find all the other teams much more interesting and I sometimes get annoyed by how much luck they seem to have on their side!

maybe i'm in minority, but i like them. They are strong racers, they won 5 legs (most wins) in season 28 and finished 2nd place 3x, clearly not just because of luck :D

Oh i dont dislike them. Its just they are pretty tame and unexciting compared to the other teams

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #837 on: June 30, 2018, 02:27:21 AM »

They screwed nearly half of the cast particularly with Amazing Race and Survivor Teams.

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #838 on: June 30, 2018, 03:32:23 AM »
You guys we need a miracle. Praying for a surprise Reillys or Colin/Christie reappearance lol
Rachel & Brendon really had a knack for flying under the radar on both TAR20 and TAR24. There's always hope. Even if it's less than 1%  :hfive: Colin & Christie even less if the sighting on Switzerland 2 of the Reillys was accurate.
If Switzerland 1 is a NEL, then it is possible to have both Reillys and Colin and Christie for leg 8 (Switzerland 2)

Yes that’s my hope. With first Swiss leg involving tasks like bungee swing and paragliding which are all controlled by order with no opportunity to catch up during tasks, I really think that makes sense to set as a NEL.

And it still bothers me to think that C/C would be eliminated that leg when Christie was smiling with Becca in that picture on the train, she looked so relaxed and not look like at the back of the pack (probably all bunched up), not sure how they could fall to last place considering usually how well C/C do in tasks.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #839 on: June 30, 2018, 03:34:18 AM »
You guys we need a miracle. Praying for a surprise Reillys or Colin/Christie reappearance lol
Rachel & Brendon really had a knack for flying under the radar on both TAR20 and TAR24. There's always hope. Even if it's less than 1%  :hfive: Colin & Christie even less if the sighting on Switzerland 2 of the Reillys was accurate.
If Switzerland 1 is a NEL, then it is possible to have both Reillys and Colin and Christie for leg 8 (Switzerland 2)

Yes that’s my hope. With first Swiss leg involving tasks like bungee swing and paragliding which are all controlled by order with no opportunity to catch up during tasks, I really think that makes sense to set as a NEL.

And it still bothers me to think that C/C would be eliminated that leg when Christie was smiling with Becca in that picture on the train, she looked so relaxed and not look like at the back of the pack (probably all bunched up), not sure how they could fall to last place considering usually how well C/C do in tasks.

If they were eliminated that leg, probably they got u turned or H2H screwed them over.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #840 on: June 30, 2018, 06:55:15 AM »
So Leo and Jamal now have the record of most legs run, right?

I think we are on leg 10 rn, so:
11 + 11 + 10 = 32

I assume Rachel was out on leg 8, so:
12 + 12 + 8 = 32

Ok so Rachel and afghanimals are tied. Leo and Jamal just need to survive this leg to break the record. Wow. Let's just hope somehow Rachel is still in it lol

Offline Labellious

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #841 on: June 30, 2018, 07:00:11 AM »
Leo and Jamal spotted in the Netherlands, so unless there was a F5 NEL, which I doubt, it looks like Bret & Chris are out. Nooooooo!! I was pulling for them!!

Guess I'm rooting for Vicole and Team Fun now..

Offline dana968

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #842 on: June 30, 2018, 07:03:31 AM »
Bummer! I was hoping Brett and Chris would make it. I thought a true “reality clash” final with one team from each show would have been appropriate.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #843 on: June 30, 2018, 07:16:20 AM »
So we could have an all TAR final 3.

Yeah the cast is pretty unbalanced. Too many strong people on the TAR side. Afghanimals are VERY capable and fast racers and might just win it all. I'm dreading. Rooting for Team Fun now but i'm worried they'll go the penultimate leg.

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #844 on: June 30, 2018, 07:51:30 AM »
I REALLY don't want Leo & Jamal to win. I mean, I wouldn't mind them winning, but I would much rather see Tyler & Korey or Team Fun win it. Fingers crossed for the oh-so elusive Rachel & Elissa.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #845 on: June 30, 2018, 08:05:44 AM »
I REALLY don't want Leo & Jamal to win. I mean, I wouldn't mind them winning, but I would much rather see Tyler & Korey or Team Fun win it. Fingers crossed for the oh-so elusive Rachel & Elissa.

Same. I'd even rather Victor and Nicole to win than Afghanimals.

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #846 on: June 30, 2018, 08:43:11 AM »
Leo and Jamal for their 3rd 4th place :) :cheer: :cheer: i believe they deserve to win though.

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #847 on: June 30, 2018, 08:50:13 AM »
Colin & Christie are ALIVE!!! I'm so happy right now. :cheer: :conf: :cheer:

Offline MakiseKurisuLover

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • People's feelings are memories that transcend time
« Reply #848 on: June 30, 2018, 08:56:57 AM »
TEAM BROKEN OXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cheer: :cheer: :hfive: :hfive:

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #849 on: June 30, 2018, 09:04:03 AM »
I DON'T BELIEVE IT TEAM MY OX IS BROKEN IS STILL IN.  :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: