Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 423307 times)

Offline Palperro

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • aka Paldog aka Paldog123456
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #775 on: June 29, 2018, 12:04:51 PM »
Why are Tyler & Korey so good at the race  :groan: :groan:

I was so hopeful that they were eliminated when we hadn't spotted them in a whole and now they're mor than likely on the F4. I'd rather any other team win than them!

This. I wanted them out leg 1.
Por ti volaré

Offline herstian

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #776 on: June 29, 2018, 12:08:10 PM »
Why are Tyler & Korey so good at the race  :groan: :groan:

I was so hopeful that they were eliminated when we hadn't spotted them in a whole and now they're mor than likely on the F4. I'd rather any other team win than them!

except for Georgian Dance, I think  :funny: . Sometimes they were annoying in S28.  If all M/M teams would make it to the final 3, It would be tedious to watch anymore , just like TAR Canada S3 which I didn't watch it entirely .
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 12:11:40 PM by herstian »

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #777 on: June 29, 2018, 12:14:39 PM »
Brand new here. Happy to see Amazing race fans. My wife and I started with season 1 (we watched 29 and 30 live) and have caught all the way up.

Question, how do we know Detroit is the final location?
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #778 on: June 29, 2018, 12:18:45 PM »
I don't get the hate T & K are getting?? I mean they were obnoxious and kinda douchey in s28, but they were still bearable. I'm still way over the moon that Art & JJ were first boot [Also RIP QUEENS RACHEL AND JANELLE : (]

Also; why in the WORLD did they have to choose Amsterdam for Leg 10 (?). I'm praying they instead have a leg in Rotterdam or at The Hague, even though we just visited it in s27. I low-key hope for a MUN Themed roadblock at The Hague.

Offline Labellious

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #779 on: June 29, 2018, 12:21:44 PM »
 I don't hate Tyler & Korey at all! They're nice people and obviously great racers, but I find all the other teams much more interesting and I sometimes get annoyed by how much luck they seem to have on their side!

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #780 on: June 29, 2018, 12:22:09 PM »
I'd rather have Joey & Meghan than Tyler & Korey tbh. And TAR22 version of Joey & Meghan too. That's crazy!

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #781 on: June 29, 2018, 12:22:59 PM »
Why on earth The Netherlands again ?!?!?! I love the country but it is overused. Ugh. They could have gone to Ireland or Finland instead or Latvia for that matter. Please be a connection.

Just an observation, Japan & The Netherlands are like a tandem, We've had 3 Seasons (12, 15, 26) already where the combo are used and now again for the 4th time (S.31).
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 12:29:34 PM by TARUSAFan »

Offline herstian

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #782 on: June 29, 2018, 12:29:38 PM »
Im happy with Netherlands. Atleast not France nor Germany which are literally overused countries.
Utrecht, The Hague or Rotterdam would be good alternatives rather than Amsterdam.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #783 on: June 29, 2018, 12:31:43 PM »
Im happy with Netherlands. Atleast not France nor Germany which are literally overused countries.
Utrecht, The Hague or Rotterdam would be good alternatives rather than Amsterdam.

If it is The Netherlands, as long as it's not Amsterdam.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #784 on: June 29, 2018, 12:35:28 PM »
Another TAR15 country. I was just joking when I predicted them going there from Dubai, lol. I didn't think I'd be right.

Could it still just be a connection since the country is kind of a European hub?

The route's coming down to the end, so they have to go where it's easy and efficient to get back to the US.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #785 on: June 29, 2018, 01:07:21 PM »
Leg 10 should've been Luxembourg, for God's sake!

Offline serendipity

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #786 on: June 29, 2018, 01:36:00 PM »
Pretty surprised they go to the Netherlands again, maybe that is also the sequester location so easier to arrange everyone to fly back?

So far i feel quite disappointed to have these as the remaining teams, I don’t mind Tyler/Korey but they are not interesting to watch, Leo/Jamal for the same reason, the only favorite to me is Team Fun at this stage. My only hope is Colin/Christie somehow survive and stay unspotted in Leg 9 due to some early lead or even a Fast Forward.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #787 on: June 29, 2018, 01:54:23 PM »
Since most of the early legs were in Asia, I suspect sequester is somewhere in Asia. They have used Bangkok before a couple of times. Also, there's no need to have all teams on the same plane back to the US. The sequestered teams could come in the day before and be fresh for the final finish at the mat.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #788 on: June 29, 2018, 02:01:50 PM »
Brand new here. Happy to see Amazing race fans. My wife and I started with season 1 (we watched 29 and 30 live) and have caught all the way up.

Question, how do we know Detroit is the final location?

I'm still not 100% completely believing it, but the Detroit Free Press ran an article yesterday saying that a filming permit next Tuesday for the filming of 1000 musicians performing the song Seven Nation Army at Belle Isle had been refused. The article also said it was being filmed for an award winning TV show and strongly suggested it was TAR. There's also a website recruiting musicians for the filming with the mention that the location was still to be determined.

By the way, welcome to RFF, Cyzoran!

:bigwelcome

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #789 on: June 29, 2018, 02:08:15 PM »
Holding on the 1% hope Rachel works her under the radar magic and suddenly pops up in the Final Leg rappelling down a skyscraper wearing sequins again.  :'(

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #790 on: June 29, 2018, 02:14:35 PM »
I can't stand Rachel and honestly surprise people like her. She was so annoying. Especially her first season. "Amazing Race is supposed to be fun" lol.
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #791 on: June 29, 2018, 02:18:39 PM »
Everyone has their favorites. And even horrible, disgusting teams have their fans.

Just look at the different opinions on both sides of the spectrum on pretty much every team on this season.

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #792 on: June 29, 2018, 02:34:17 PM »
I still can't get over how bad this bootlist is, especially knowing that my 3 favorite teams will go home back to back to back.

Janelle/Rachel have always been my all-time favorite reality tv contestants. Colin/Christie were from the 1st season of TAR I ever watched and were my favorites.

Still holding on to hope that Rachel/Elissa got a NEL and are somehow still in.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #793 on: June 29, 2018, 02:45:20 PM »
I still can't get over how bad this bootlist is, especially knowing that my 3 favorite teams will go home back to back to back.

Janelle/Rachel have always been my all-time favorite reality tv contestants. Colin/Christie were from the 1st season of TAR I ever watched and were my favorites.

Still holding on to hope that Rachel/Elissa got a NEL and are somehow still in.

Yeh this is horrid. I didn't think the boot order would be this bad. Like i was prepared to lose some of the faves early, but not ALL back to back to back to back like this. I was hoping at least two of the elite teams would be in the f5.  :'(

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #794 on: June 29, 2018, 02:49:28 PM »
At this point i'm rooting for Team Fun and forced to root for Tyler/Korey as the alternative

Offline TeamVicoleFan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #795 on: June 29, 2018, 02:50:55 PM »
I'm hoping my girl Nicole can pull out the first double win!! BB and TAR! Let's go TeamVicole!  :cheer:

Offline Robin4

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #796 on: June 29, 2018, 03:06:10 PM »
Won’t be exception of Colin and Christie leaving, I actually love this boot order. Hoping chris and Brett can pull it out.

Offline Labellious

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #797 on: June 29, 2018, 03:11:20 PM »
Won’t be exception of Colin and Christie leaving, I actually love this boot order. Hoping chris and Brett can pull it out.

Me too!

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #798 on: June 29, 2018, 03:31:45 PM »
Japan, Vietnam, UAE, Switzerland and the Netherlands are the overused countries for this season. Hopefully no penultimate leg in Europe and would have to put Colombia for the final country before the Detroit finale.

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #799 on: June 29, 2018, 04:59:42 PM »
Japan, Vietnam, UAE, Switzerland and the Netherlands are the overused countries for this season. Hopefully no penultimate leg in Europe and would have to put Colombia for the final country before the Detroit finale.

The irony of Colombia, that it would make it the 3rd featured country to be also a repeat for Tyler and Korey from S28 route.

Before we got the confirmation of teams racing in Split, when we were still unsure where they were flying to from Switzerland, I did actually look for Bogota, Santiago and Lima as possible destinations, on the off-chance that they boarded the flight to Sao Paulo, and would use here as connecting city to other SOuth America destinations.