Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 422884 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #750 on: June 28, 2018, 10:27:29 PM »
I live in Detroit. I can camp out all day on the 3rd and go to all the popular areas looking for crews. If necessary, I could go to the airport and wait as well but that is last case scenario and will be boring. Other than Belle Isle have there been any other leaks/spoilers where they might race through? Would they finish at Little Caesars Arena or Ford Field to keep it private this time? Tell me what to do!

:welcome: I have messaged you!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #751 on: June 28, 2018, 10:44:50 PM »
If Rachel's out, I'm alright with that. She's already been to the finale twice, 3 times would be a bit of a stretch for her luck.

I agree with Maanca. Rachel has had a good run on TAR.

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #752 on: June 28, 2018, 10:51:02 PM »
Honestly think casting made this season with the intention of having an Amazing Race Team win. As great as the casting was for the BB Teams (2 winners, 4 Fan-favorite winners), you have 4 moms (most of which do not usually perform amazing on the show) along with 2 actual threats (Nicole/Vic). Survivor casting knew Rupert/Laura would be 1st boots, I highly doubt they thought Chris/Brett would do so well, and Corinne/Eliza were never physical competitors on the show. Team Amazing Race however all had fairly athletic people which is why its pretty much no surprise most made it to the end. Also putting all 3 F/F teams on the non-TAR side, while 3/4 M/M teams on the TAR side is a bit suspicious

Survivor should have put forth Ozzy if they wanted casuals to watch, plus he'd kill TAR. Lots of Survivor catches they missed out on

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #753 on: June 28, 2018, 11:58:43 PM »
Swap Logan & Sara and Kym & Alli for Afghans and Tyler & Korey. That would be the best number of female contestants.

Yes to Logan & Sara, happy that they are dating (S.29)  and Kym & Alli (S.25) to swap with Tyler & Korey and Leo & Jamal. I also would not mind seeing Natalie & Nadiya again. They should have swapped out Chris & Bret and Rupert & Laura for any of the ff: Millenials vs. Gen X's Adam & Jay or Blood vs. Water Monica & Brad, Candice & John, Laura & Ciera and San Juan Del Sur's Jon & Jaclyn, Keith & Wes. Casting nailed the BB Teams, props to them.
NO not Monica and brad I would much rather have Amanda and Paraviti as a team from survivor

Parvati would have been a good choice but she's just given birth or is about to give birth. She's pregnant
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 12:02:29 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #754 on: June 29, 2018, 12:12:41 AM »
Swap Logan & Sara and Kym & Alli for Afghans and Tyler & Korey. That would be the best number of female contestants.

Yes to Logan & Sara, happy that they are dating (S.29)  and Kym & Alli (S.25) to swap with Tyler & Korey and Leo & Jamal. I also would not mind seeing Natalie & Nadiya again. They should have swapped out Chris & Bret and Rupert & Laura for any of the ff: Millenials vs. Gen X's Adam & Jay or Blood vs. Water Monica & Brad, Candice & John, Laura & Ciera and San Juan Del Sur's Jon & Jaclyn, Keith & Wes. Casting nailed the BB Teams, props to them.
NO not Monica and brad I would much rather have Amanda and Paraviti as a team from survivor

Parvati would have been a good choice but she's just given birth or is about to give birth. She's pregnant

Ciera is also pregnant. She would have no chance to compete against her mom.

Gra1162

« Reply #755 on: June 29, 2018, 12:12:54 AM »
Honestly think casting made this season with the intention of having an Amazing Race Team win. As great as the casting was for the BB Teams (2 winners, 4 Fan-favorite winners), you have 4 moms (most of which do not usually perform amazing on the show) along with 2 actual threats (Nicole/Vic). Survivor casting knew Rupert/Laura would be 1st boots, I highly doubt they thought Chris/Brett would do so well, and Corinne/Eliza were never physical competitors on the show. Team Amazing Race however all had fairly athletic people which is why its pretty much no surprise most made it to the end. Also putting all 3 F/F teams on the non-TAR side, while 3/4 M/M teams on the TAR side is a bit suspicious

Survivor should have put forth Ozzy if they wanted casuals to watch, plus he'd kill TAR. Lots of Survivor catches they missed out on
Ozzy and Amanda exes  :cheer: but honestly it would be great if cbs casted Cirie and Sandra and Sandra win a third time :lol3: and she would say “This makes me the queen of cbs reality shows” :lol3:

Gra1162

« Reply #756 on: June 29, 2018, 12:14:16 AM »

Ciera is also pregnant. She would have no chance to compete against her mom.
How come I never knew  :groan:

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #757 on: June 29, 2018, 02:43:29 AM »
Those cameramen. :ghug: Truly Amazing ... But where are the cameras as Becca and Floyd were in front of Phil...i feel it was a light moment after there  elimination
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 04:37:09 AM by Avid »

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #758 on: June 29, 2018, 06:28:42 AM »
This boot order is disaster. Only 2 females in F5?

I am basically forced to root for Nicole right now, lol. She is doing great job to be last female standing again.

Vicole and Afghanimals would be meh, but still accetable winners for me.

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #759 on: June 29, 2018, 06:39:03 AM »
I'm a bit puzzled that Tyler's Instagram account is still active, maybe ran by his friends?

Anyway, if Rachel/Elissa is eliminated, I'm rooting for Becca/Floyd, Victor/Nicole, and whatever one of M/M teams that's doesn't become annoying.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline MakiseKurisuLover

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • People's feelings are memories that transcend time
« Reply #760 on: June 29, 2018, 07:02:57 AM »
after I saw spoilers that Split, Croatia is KOR leg, we definitely faced doomsday in TAR31 right now because it means Team Broken Oxes and Rachlissa were eliminated in Switzerland.  :furious:

and always, Team Fun for the win   :jam: :jam:

Offline dana968

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #761 on: June 29, 2018, 07:31:13 AM »
after I saw spoilers that Split, Croatia is KOR leg, we definitely faced doomsday in TAR31 right now because it means Team Broken Oxes and Rachlissa were eliminated in Switzerland.  :furious:

Newbie here, where are the spoilers (how do we know?) it was a KOR?

Offline Labellious

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #762 on: June 29, 2018, 07:34:26 AM »

I haven't heard anything about Croatia being a KOR or NEL leg...

They usually have one last NEL near the end of the race but there's no confirmation it's in Croatia  :duno:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #763 on: June 29, 2018, 07:39:41 AM »
I think someone  Mentioned one of the video showing Phil handing a team their next clue immediately or it was in his back pocket. But I can't find that post anymore. And then the new information shows that the clue Giver wasn't Phil but just a route marker of some sort I think

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #764 on: June 29, 2018, 08:21:14 AM »

I haven't heard anything about Croatia being a KOR or NEL leg...

They usually have one last NEL near the end of the race but there's no confirmation it's in Croatia  :duno:

I do think the KOR in Croatia is an indefinite no-rest break between Croatia and to the next destination somewhere in South America that fits the timeline till July 3 filming for finale. The chances the 10th leg not in Croatia.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 08:41:17 AM by claude_24hrs »

Gra1162

« Reply #765 on: June 29, 2018, 08:44:23 AM »

UGH if Rachlissa are out all the FF ARE OUT OMG

JUST HOPE TEAM FUN WINS :please: CBS

Offline Labellious

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #766 on: June 29, 2018, 10:32:59 AM »
I gotta say, I thought Nicole & Victor were not going to be long for this race but the farther they get the more I'm rooting for them!

If be happy with a Nicole & Victor win!

Offline TeamVicoleFan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #767 on: June 29, 2018, 10:33:39 AM »
 :conf: :cheer: :conf: :cheer:

Offline kiki11

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #768 on: June 29, 2018, 10:43:20 AM »
So happy to see a few more people rooting for Nicole and Victor. They are such a fun couple!  :cheer:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #769 on: June 29, 2018, 10:47:45 AM »
They might be alright, I didn't really pay attention to them on Big Brother :)

Is it just me, or does Victor kinda remind anyone else of Jon Snow? :lol:

Offline TeamVicoleFan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #770 on: June 29, 2018, 10:49:16 AM »
Victor definitely looks like Jon Snow.  Which is even funnier that they were at the location of the GOT filming.

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #771 on: June 29, 2018, 11:14:20 AM »
 :funny:  :funny: So funny that Leo and Jamal have fewer pics than eliminated teams...Eliminated teams have more pics than Leo and Jamal, and yet Leo and Jamal are Top 5.....and yet again among the 2 missing on the croatia leg...What is going on  :duno: :duno: :didimiss:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #772 on: June 29, 2018, 11:49:15 AM »
mmmmmm The Netherlands

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #773 on: June 29, 2018, 11:50:55 AM »
If it's Amsterdam I'll probs hit someone  :groan:

Offline Labellious

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #774 on: June 29, 2018, 12:02:43 PM »
Why are Tyler & Korey so good at the race  :groan: :groan:

I was so hopeful that they were eliminated when we hadn't spotted them in a whole and now they're mor than likely on the F4. I'd rather any other team win than them!