Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 420730 times)

Offline MakiseKurisuLover

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • People's feelings are memories that transcend time
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #725 on: June 28, 2018, 02:39:37 PM »
I dunno I have a feeling Chris and Brett will take the W. I'm not Survivor watcher but after I digged their background and yap, they are probably built for TAR.  :duno:

Eventhough at this point I want Team Fun to win :cheer:

Offline BlueSkies

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #726 on: June 28, 2018, 03:18:38 PM »
What’s with all the hate with Leo and Jamal, they made it far twice before we should be happy they can do it again

Agreed. Happy for them.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #727 on: June 28, 2018, 04:27:31 PM »
I hate to choose between Colin/Christie and Reillys but if one is still in it, i hope it's Colin/Christie. Love Rachel but this is her third time and i'm sure we'll see her on TAR or BB or maybe Survivor again. Took 15 years for Colin/Christie to come back. I just want her to reach finale  :'(

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #728 on: June 28, 2018, 05:07:51 PM »
I always felt that the Green Team would have been a lock for this season and I was baffled they weren't on, until I saw Diana was pregnant.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #729 on: June 28, 2018, 05:17:40 PM »
Season started out fine with the first two boots, but the 4 best cast teams going in a row is such a bummer. Praying at least 1 of Colin/Christie and Rachel/Elissa are still in so I can root for them, otherwise the other 5 remaining teams are so bland.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #730 on: June 28, 2018, 05:21:44 PM »
Season started out fine with the first two boots, but the 4 best cast teams going in a row is such a bummer. Praying at least 1 of Colin/Christie and Rachel/Elissa are still in so I can root for them, otherwise the other 5 remaining teams are so bland.

Yeah, those 4 going in a row is the worst case scenario possible. Like i knew we'd probably lose some of them early, but back to back like that? Wow

Offline JanelleRachelFan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #731 on: June 28, 2018, 05:24:35 PM »

Yeah, those 4 going in a row is the worst case scenario possible. Like i knew we'd probably lose some of them early, but back to back like that? Wow

Its killed the vibe of the season for me. Good news is at least Janelle/Brit made it to 6 episodes (half of the season), while at least Rachel/Elissa made it to 8, but ugh still this bootlist is almost gamechangers level bad

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #732 on: June 28, 2018, 05:30:37 PM »

Its killed the vibe of the season for me. Good news is at least Janelle/Brit made it to 6 episodes (half of the season), while at least Rachel/Elissa made it to 8, but ugh still this bootlist is almost gamechangers level bad

Yeah it's bad. Swapping out Keith and Wes for Bret and Chris and having 5 TAR teams instead of balancing it wasnt a good idea. I'm dreading Bret/Chris or Afghanimals winning. Hoping for a surprise Reillys or Colin/Christie reappearance

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #733 on: June 28, 2018, 05:53:53 PM »
Off topic
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 09:12:25 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline RealityDaddy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #734 on: June 28, 2018, 05:54:52 PM »
I feel like I'm the only fan of Bret & Chris and the only one who dislikes the Reilly sisters and Janelle... so I'm happy with the race so far!!  :tup:

Although I'm sad about Britney, loved her!  :'(

People don't hate Bret and Chris. It is just they are pretty tame entertainment wise esp compared to the other teams we have.

I think you'll be surprised. Brett in particular is hilarious, I've heard him on many Survivor podcasts.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #735 on: June 28, 2018, 05:56:21 PM »
I feel like I'm the only fan of Bret & Chris and the only one who dislikes the Reilly sisters and Janelle... so I'm happy with the race so far!!  :tup:

Although I'm sad about Britney, loved her!  :'(

People don't hate Bret and Chris. It is just they are pretty tame entertainment wise esp compared to the other teams we have.

I think you'll be surprised. Brett in particular is hilarious, I've heard him on many Survivor podcasts.

I'm a Survivor watcher and an RHAP listener, i don't think there's anything to surprise me

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #736 on: June 28, 2018, 05:57:27 PM »
Swap Logan & Sara and Kym & Alli for Afghans and Tyler & Korey. That would be the best number of female contestants.

Yeah, they shouldnt have brought back Afghanimals. I liked Tyler and Korey in their season, but thats because there werent many options lol

Offline RealityDaddy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #737 on: June 28, 2018, 05:57:42 PM »

Appreciate everybody's opinions, but the pattern I see with TAR, Survivor - is bitch and moan in forums, "I'm not going to watch this season because my favorite X person/team is not there" and then it turns out to be a great season.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #738 on: June 28, 2018, 06:16:21 PM »
Swap Logan & Sara and Kym & Alli for Afghans and Tyler & Korey. That would be the best number of female contestants.

Yeah, they shouldnt have brought back Afghanimals. I liked Tyler and Korey in their season, but thats because there werent many options lol

I should agree on this. The number of team format would be 5 M/F, 2 M/M and 4 F/F.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 07:43:52 PM by claude_24hrs »

Offline RArsenault

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #739 on: June 28, 2018, 06:26:35 PM »
Ugh so sad that Elissa and Rachel are most likely out. It’s so annoying when they cast like ALL alpha males

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #740 on: June 28, 2018, 06:32:20 PM »

I should agree on this. The number of team format would be 5 M/F, 3 M/M and 3 F/F.

Wait, i JUST realized there are FOUR M/M teams in this cast. And three are still in it. Yeah that's pretty unbalanced. Wow.

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #741 on: June 28, 2018, 06:56:32 PM »
I'm really not watching after Rachel & Elissa go! NOT A Nicole FAN & the other teams NAH will just stop after my girls go!!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #742 on: June 28, 2018, 07:01:35 PM »
If Rachel's out, I'm alright with that. She's already been to the finale twice, 3 times would be a bit of a stretch for her luck.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #743 on: June 28, 2018, 07:12:04 PM »
If Colin and Christie were indeed out, I would take anyone but Tyler and Korey for the win.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #744 on: June 28, 2018, 07:29:35 PM »
Lucky Rachel? Or just one of the best Racers of all time?  :hfive:
Hehe. I think the only luck she and Brendon had was the KL NEL.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #745 on: June 28, 2018, 07:39:58 PM »

Yes to Logan & Sara, happy that they are dating (S.29)  and Kym & Alli (S.25) to swap with Tyler & Korey and Leo & Jamal. I also would not mind seeing Natalie & Nadiya again. They should have swapped out Chris & Bret and Rupert & Laura for any of the ff: Millenials vs. Gen X's Adam & Jay or Blood vs. Water Monica & Brad, Candice & John, Laura & Ciera and San Juan Del Sur's Jon & Jaclyn, Keith & Wes. Casting nailed the BB Teams, props to them.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 07:47:12 PM by TARUSAFan »

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #746 on: June 28, 2018, 07:54:49 PM »

Yes to Logan & Sara, happy that they are dating (S.29)  and Kym & Alli (S.25) to swap with Tyler & Korey and Leo & Jamal. I also would not mind seeing Natalie & Nadiya again. They should have swapped out Chris & Bret and Rupert & Laura for any of the ff: Millenials vs. Gen X's Adam & Jay or Blood vs. Water Monica & Brad, Candice & John, Laura & Ciera and San Juan Del Sur's Jon & Jaclyn, Keith & Wes. Casting nailed the BB Teams, props to them.

Chris & Bret and Rupert & Laura are both annoying too while competed in their respective seasons of Survivor. Candice & John (Survivor 13/20/27 and Survivor 27) and Keith & Wes (Survivor 29) swap their places to represent Survivor. I am fine with Corinne & Eliza that are the definite female Survivor players in all time.

Gra1162

« Reply #747 on: June 28, 2018, 08:39:46 PM »

NO not Monica and brad I would much rather have Amanda and Paraviti as a team from survivor

Gra1162

« Reply #748 on: June 28, 2018, 08:40:44 PM »
Yay Croatia a underrated Europe country  :cheer:

Offline MM1924

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #749 on: June 28, 2018, 09:58:54 PM »
I live in Detroit. I can camp out all day on the 3rd and go to all the popular areas looking for crews. If necessary, I could go to the airport and wait as well but that is last case scenario and will be boring. Other than Belle Isle have there been any other leaks/spoilers where they might race through? Would they finish at Little Caesars Arena or Ford Field to keep it private this time? Tell me what to do!