Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 420548 times)

Offline BBFan86

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #575 on: June 24, 2018, 10:33:55 AM »
Hopefully the guy from Uganda couldn't take photos of Rachel because her and Elissa were going into sequester, and Britney and Janelle are still in the race.  :bow:
I'd love it if all the BB Teams get far in the race but I wouldn't be mad if Rachel/Elissa are the first BB teams to get eliminated.

Offline MakiseKurisuLover

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • People's feelings are memories that transcend time
« Reply #576 on: June 24, 2018, 10:46:29 AM »
Bungee Jumping in Switzerland  :groan: :groan:

Hopefully another tasks will be something like TAR30 leg 2 diamond glint detour or TAR25 leg 4 design detour

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #577 on: June 24, 2018, 10:47:27 AM »
Bungee Jumping in Switzerland  :groan: :groan:

Hopefuy another tasks will be someting like TAR30 leg 2 diamond glint detour or TAR25 leg 4 design detour

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #578 on: June 24, 2018, 11:46:26 AM »
Switzerland's kind of an overdone country, but at least it's a summer leg! They always go there for the snow.

Yeah, hopefully this more like TAR 3, another summer Swiss leg, rather than TAR 22.
Trust me, it's breathtakingly stunning, crisp and clear, this time of year in Grindelwald! :luvya:
Source: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,20964.msg1201559.html#msg1201559 I took WAYYYYY more photos than this in Switzerland.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #579 on: June 24, 2018, 12:41:16 PM »
The four-season chain of non-Germanic destinations is over.

Offline NancyJ

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #580 on: June 24, 2018, 04:32:39 PM »
I don’t get how B.B. fans think it’s unfair for teams to form alliances in the Amazing Race. Big Brother is all about forming alliances. In B.B. 7 all-Star the alumni from season 6, including Janelle teamed up with each other to kick out the other seasons alumni’s. TAR has always had teams pairing up for the most part. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #581 on: June 24, 2018, 08:02:01 PM »
This season has a lot of big personalities.

The FF teams are tanking again  :'(

TARCAN and TARASIA FF teams are way better. :carryon:
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #582 on: June 24, 2018, 08:11:07 PM »
I wonder where they’ll go next leg, I hope for Austria. A second Switzerland leg would be nice in Zurich, St Gallen or even Zermatt. I hope they don’t go to Germany though because it’ll most likely be Bavaria which is far too overvisited. A leg in the Ruhr region would be nice like Cologne or Düsseldorf
Schnauzers would have no problem with Barvaria. After all, that is their homeland,just like the song. (Edelweiss)
-- theschnauzers

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #583 on: June 24, 2018, 08:14:29 PM »
I wonder where they’ll go next leg, I hope for Austria. A second Switzerland leg would be nice in Zurich, St Gallen or even Zermatt. I hope they don’t go to Germany though because it’ll most likely be Bavaria which is far too overvisited. A leg in the Ruhr region would be nice like Cologne or Düsseldorf
Schnauzers would have no problem with Barvaria. After all, that is their homeland,just like the song. (Edelweiss)

Aww :) The schnauzers are fans of the show, huh?

Gra1162

« Reply #584 on: June 24, 2018, 08:16:59 PM »
I agree with you for TARCAN's FF eing good but TARASIA'S ff I find a little lame execpt for s2's ff

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #585 on: June 24, 2018, 08:26:16 PM »
You don't care for Zabrina & Joe Jer, Melody & Sharon, Parul & Maggie, Yvonne & Chloe, Ida & Tania, Claire & Michelle, Jess & Lani, and Treasuri & Louisa?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline datinamanda

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #586 on: June 24, 2018, 08:31:16 PM »
Urghh i never like Rachel but since she's the only ff team that still survive, i will definitely rooting for them  :cheer:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #587 on: June 24, 2018, 08:31:30 PM »
I agree, you can throw in a few TARAu and TARPH teams too.  :cheer: Always great casting overall, but especially great FF teams.

Gra1162

« Reply #588 on: June 24, 2018, 09:00:15 PM »
You don't care for Zabrina & Joe Jer, Melody & Sharon, Parul & Maggie, Yvonne & Chloe, Ida & Tania, Claire & Michelle, Jess & Lani, and Treasuri & Louisa?
I like jess and lani Parul & Maggie,Treasuri & Louisa? but i despise Zabrina & Joe Jer,Claire & Michelle

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #589 on: June 24, 2018, 09:02:20 PM »
I like jess and lani Parul & Maggie,Treasuri & Louisa? but i despise Zabrina & Joe Jer,Claire & Michelle

The blonde twins on TARAUS2 are two of my fav FF teams

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #590 on: June 24, 2018, 09:04:07 PM »
I wanted Janie and Brit to go farther and I know it looks bleak... BUT I haven't given up hope. I think there were ways for them to make up time if they got caught by a penalty or something, missed a flight with the others and had to wait.  If the gods were in their favor, they would have only been behind by a couple hours when they reached Zurich and that could have been easily closed by a HOO. Just because the poster didn't see a camera crew, doesn't mean they weren't there.  It was pretty late and maybe the crew simply didn't think there was going to be too much excitement so they put down their cameras. I could be wishful thinking but I could be spot on. Only time will tell.  ALSO, if was a double like some say, why didn't anyone see Leo and Jamal? Wouldn't they be headed to sequester too?

IF Janie and Brit are out, then I root for Victor and Nicole!  Love both of them! Anyone but Rachel/Elissa and Colin/Christie! JMO

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #591 on: June 24, 2018, 11:20:26 PM »

Aww :) The schnauzers are fans of the show, huh?
Season 25, episode 2, task at Westminster Bridge.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #592 on: June 24, 2018, 11:53:10 PM »
Disgusted by them reusing a location from 22's crappiest leg, which itself was recycled from 3: couldn't they at least have visited a new city such as Basel?

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #593 on: June 25, 2018, 02:06:54 AM »
From Speculation and Discussion thread:

Really bizarre to stay in a continental Subsaharan country for just one leg - expecting a dip into Fez after the next round in Austria and before returning to Germany for Leg 10, followed by something like Costa Rica for the penultimate.

A leg from Europe to Africa then back to Europe is very unlikely. One Germanic leg, then would have one Baltic and one Slavic leg in legs 8 and 9, respectively.

It is very bizarre that six teams have survived from Uganda to Switzerland despite with a speculated DEL in Uganda.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 02:54:34 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline MakiseKurisuLover

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • People's feelings are memories that transcend time
« Reply #594 on: June 25, 2018, 02:34:13 AM »
so, Goddesses Britnelle were eliminated like NBA Team in season 30 case?  :dick

Well, my dream winner remains Team Broken Ox and Team Fun

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #595 on: June 25, 2018, 06:17:25 AM »

TARCan alternates with strong FFs. And most of the time all the FFs who have come are such icons <33
Vanessa & Celina, Natalie & Meaghan, Rita & Yvette, Steph & Kristen, Frankie & Amy and Ebonie & Andrea are still of the some the more memorable, strong teams from TARCan. All others were pretty good too, expect for TARCan 3 (ahem)

Also TARAus' FFs <33

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #596 on: June 25, 2018, 06:43:18 AM »
Really odd choice if there's the speculated Double Elimination that cut Britney & Janelle and Leo & Jamal. Are you kidding me??!?! :groan: If the DEL is back, why are they bringing back this twist, it was already disappointing to watch how Ethan & Jenna in S.19 bowed out because of that.

F/F Teams on TAR US that make the end or the later Legs (8-11) are very rare that is why I root for them. The track record of current F/F's since S.28 are just bad. It was great to finally see last Season that Kristi & Jen made the Final 3, it was clearly a breath of fresh air. They need to cast F/F's in the likes of Dustin & Kandice, Brooke & Claire, Nat & Kat, Kym & Alli, Kristi & Jen. Hopefully Rachel & Elissa make then end.

Still my winner's pick is Colin & Christie. Please win!!!!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 06:56:52 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #597 on: June 25, 2018, 06:44:59 AM »
At this point country's will advertise themselves basing on how many times AmazingRace has filmed there...like.switzerland would say "welcome to Switzerland, A 5 time AmazingRace destination" ,welcome to Dubai ,A 4 time AmazingRace destination lol :waves: :waves: :waves:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #598 on: June 25, 2018, 06:47:09 AM »
Please don't be a double leg Switzerland.

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #599 on: June 25, 2018, 06:57:23 AM »
I love Switzerland