Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 420496 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #550 on: June 24, 2018, 12:18:58 AM »
Is this going to be another legs of TRAINS, TRAINS AND MORE TRAINS?  :funny:

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #551 on: June 24, 2018, 01:14:53 AM »

Gra1162

« Reply #552 on: June 24, 2018, 01:34:09 AM »

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #553 on: June 24, 2018, 01:34:26 AM »
Europe could give three legs within three separate countries (Switzerland, Latvia, Croatia). A leg of Germanic, Baltic and Slavic languages.

JMO = Just my opinion

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #554 on: June 24, 2018, 01:47:29 AM »
Europe could give three legs within three separate countries (Switzerland, Latvia, Croatia). A leg of Germanic, Baltic and Slavic languages.

JMO = Just my opinion

Hopefully!! We've had France and 3 undervisited European countries last Season. I expect them to continue the trend and maybe another new country.

Offline MakiseKurisuLover

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • People's feelings are memories that transcend time
« Reply #555 on: June 24, 2018, 01:58:22 AM »
Buahahahahaha. Goddesses Britnelle were popped up  :hfive: :hfive:

Gra1162

« Reply #556 on: June 24, 2018, 01:58:53 AM »

JMO = Just my opinion

Hopefully!! We've had France and 3 undervisited European countries last Season. I expect them to continue the trend and maybe another new country.
3 new countries in a season would be great :hearts:  :luvu:

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #557 on: June 24, 2018, 04:21:39 AM »
Can we apreciate that the UAE has more visits now than Australia  :groan:

:furious: The route is so bland that what I am only happy about is Laos. Really boring route so far. I am curious what countries they'll be going to next, especially Europe. With this I am expecting overvisited countries to be thrown into the mix as well.

:carryon:

I feel like they're gonna do one eastern europe and 2 western europe legs. Really getting Switzerland vibes from this season, but who can tell.

And our NEXT Leg (# Ihavenoidea) will be starting momentarily in and near:

Grindelwald Switzerland!!

I must be psychic.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #558 on: June 24, 2018, 04:33:08 AM »
I wonder where they’ll go next leg, I hope for Austria. A second Switzerland leg would be nice in Zurich, St Gallen or even Zermatt. I hope they don’t go to Germany though because it’ll most likely be Bavaria which is far too overvisited. A leg in the Ruhr region would be nice like Cologne or Düsseldorf

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #559 on: June 24, 2018, 04:37:53 AM »
Tbh, I wouldn't mind another visit to Liechtenstein or even Vatican City, coupled with another country. Like, if they take on another Leg in Switzerland, they could couple it with Liechtenstein as the s18 visit was ... not that bad I guess? Or they could couple an Italy visit with either San Marino or Vatican City, or maybe even Spain/France with Andorra. I mean, idly speaking this would be not that bad of a choice to make, but who knows.

Also, Queen Janelle SURVIVES.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #560 on: June 24, 2018, 04:49:32 AM »
I wonder where they’ll go next leg, I hope for Austria. A second Switzerland leg would be nice in Zurich, St Gallen or even Zermatt. I hope they don’t go to Germany though because it’ll most likely be Bavaria which is far too overvisited. A leg in the Ruhr region would be nice like Cologne or Düsseldorf

Even a Hamburg revisit would be great.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #561 on: June 24, 2018, 05:01:31 AM »
Tbh, I wouldn't mind another visit to Liechtenstein or even Vatican City, coupled with another country. Like, if they take on another Leg in Switzerland, they could couple it with Liechtenstein as the s18 visit was ... not that bad I guess? Or they could couple an Italy visit with either San Marino or Vatican City, or maybe even Spain/France with Andorra. I mean, idly speaking this would be not that bad of a choice to make, but who knows.

I doubt Italy, because the region of Italy that Switzerland is close to is the North which was visited in S29. However that didn't stop Vietnam. I feel like we're gonna get a Germanic country next leg. Hopefully we get 1 more European country, Spain, Uk or Ireland would be great, then South America.

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #562 on: June 24, 2018, 05:06:55 AM »
Just because someone shows up,doesnt mean they are still racing.Her picture shows up when she is at an Airport with many of her fans...we can't be sure they are still in.Especially coz we are seeing teams during day on a train 🚉 in Switzerland :welcome: :carryon: Last season we saw the basketball players in Italy when teams where in France :groan:

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #563 on: June 24, 2018, 05:10:02 AM »
Uh... we see Becca there?
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #564 on: June 24, 2018, 05:54:16 AM »
Can we apreciate that the UAE has more visits now than Australia  :groan:

:furious: The route is so bland that what I am only happy about is Laos. Really boring route so far. I am curious what countries they'll be going to next, especially Europe. With this I am expecting overvisited countries to be thrown into the mix as well.

:carryon:

I feel like they're gonna do one eastern europe and 2 western europe legs. Really getting Switzerland vibes from this season, but who can tell.

And our NEXT Leg (# Ihavenoidea) will be starting momentarily in and near:

Grindelwald Switzerland!!

I must be psychic.

Nailed it Violet, you were right about Switzerland and I knew we were to have an overvisited European country this Season.
Please Janelle & Britney, Survive!!

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #565 on: June 24, 2018, 05:59:33 AM »
Dreaming of a visit to Latvia or Slovenia (new countries), Finland (which deserves a Pit Stop) and revisit Ireland & Croatia this Season.
Then jump to South America or The Caribbean.

Production did a great job having Laos & Uganda to host Legs. Happy for 2 new countries, Uganda was a very suprising choice. :cheer:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 06:03:09 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #566 on: June 24, 2018, 06:04:14 AM »

I doubt Italy, because the region of Italy that Switzerland is close to is the North which was visited in S29. However that didn't stop Vietnam. I feel like we're gonna get a Germanic country next leg. Hopefully we get 1 more European country, Spain, Uk or Ireland would be great, then South America.

Now that I think about it, I concur. I mean, We last visited Japan in 26, so I'm leaning a bit towards Germany. It's not necessary that teams visit the Swiss-Germanic region, they can also visit an area up northern Germany, but it's all contingent on how much production's budget is. They can even have teams self-drive cross countries.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #567 on: June 24, 2018, 06:14:25 AM »
Dreaming of a visit to Latvia or Slovenia (new countries), Finland (which deserves a Pit Stop) and revisit Ireland & Croatia this Season.
Then jump to South America or The Caribbean.

Production did a great job having Laos & Uganda to host Legs. Happy for 2 new countries, Uganda was a very suprising choice. :cheer:

The possibility for a South America to host a leg and Uruguay may be a possibility to revisit this season. It would have been 26 seasons TAR last visited the country and could get one of two SA legs there.

As it is JMO (just my opinion).
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 11:00:01 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #568 on: June 24, 2018, 08:07:54 AM »
A visit to Slovenia will be good  :cheer:

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #569 on: June 24, 2018, 09:10:17 AM »
I think we will have 2-3 more legs in Europe (with Switzerland) Hopefully countries that have not been visited or visited just once.

If they don't go to South America, other possibilities could be to go to Israel (New Country) from Europe, then USA
Or they could do a quick one stop to central America (Costa Rica or a new country) or Canada

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #570 on: June 24, 2018, 10:01:43 AM »
Switzerland's kind of an overdone country, but at least it's a summer leg! They always go there for the snow.

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #571 on: June 24, 2018, 10:04:31 AM »
I think we will have 2-3 more legs in Europe (with Switzerland) Hopefully countries that have not been visited or visited just once.

If they don't go to South America, other possibilities could be to go to Israel (New Country) from Europe, then USA
Or they could do a quick one stop to central America (Costa Rica or a new country) or Canada

The former is not feasible. It would imply going eastwards on an already westward progressing route, so it wouldn't make sense to go backwards to Israel. Plus, Israel is really muddled up in the middle of a conflict w/ Palestine, too much of a risk. The latter seems a bit more likely.

For the past 4 seasons they visited south and central america, so I expect this season to keep up with this trend. Who knows, maybe they'll just continue Leg(s) 8-10 in EU.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #572 on: June 24, 2018, 10:12:55 AM »

The former is not feasible. It would imply going eastwards on an already westward progressing route, so it wouldn't make sense to go backwards to Israel. Plus, Israel is really muddled up in the middle of a conflict w/ Palestine, too much of a risk. The latter seems a bit more likely.

For the past 4 seasons they visited south and central america, so I expect this season to keep up with this trend. Who knows, maybe they'll just continue Leg(s) 8-10 in EU.

People need to give up on predicting theyll go to Israel.....

Offline ShelbysHat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #573 on: June 24, 2018, 10:21:14 AM »
Hopefully the guy from Uganda couldn't take photos of Rachel because her and Elissa were going into sequester, and Britney and Janelle are still in the race.  :bow:

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #574 on: June 24, 2018, 10:22:05 AM »
Switzerland's kind of an overdone country, but at least it's a summer leg! They always go there for the snow.

Yeah, hopefully this more like TAR 3, another summer Swiss leg, rather than TAR 22.