Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 420547 times)

Offline NancyJ

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #525 on: June 23, 2018, 11:42:18 AM »
I was confused by that comment too but I didn’t respond since it was posted in a thread to be used for spoilers and not cheering on teams.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #526 on: June 23, 2018, 11:42:59 AM »
:idgit I'm confused by comments about Janelle/Brit & Rach/Eliisa being the biggest draw for the BB fans and that ratings will go down if they get eliminated. Nicole and Victor together have 824,210 people who follow them on Insta compared to Rach/Elissa having 189,157 & Janelle/Brit having 143,884. Seems to me that Nicole and Victor are the biggest draw  :duno:

At least Rachel and Janelle are up there as two of the biggest draws. No way they are tuning in for Bret/Chris. (i don't count Tyler/Korey because we all thought they would bring ratings for tar28 but that season ended up being a flop)

Online ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #527 on: June 23, 2018, 11:53:37 AM »
Lol Chris and Bret ftw

All my favorites (Chris and Bret, Becca and Floyd, Colin and Christie) are still in so I'm loving this  :2hearts:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #528 on: June 23, 2018, 12:18:58 PM »
If Britney & Janelle are gone, Rachel & Elissa and Colin & Christie are my only hopes!  :'(

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #529 on: June 23, 2018, 12:26:51 PM »
If Britney & Janelle are gone, Rachel & Elissa and Colin & Christie are my only hopes!  :'(

Same here, and Team Fun

Offline kungfuwomn

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #530 on: June 23, 2018, 12:35:34 PM »
SORRY but how many twitter followers don't mean your popular with most?? Take our president for example! I DONT CARE how many twitter FANS Nicole has I know more PPL didn't like her on her SEASON & Vic maybe nice guy but he was boring on BB!! Even though I'm not s huge BRITT FAN I know she has ALOT OF FANS more then Nicole or VICTOR TWITTER aside!!JANELLE is one of Big brothers all time greatest players! & RACHEL is one the shows most popular players no matter the haters that post here!! IF a network was going to start a reality show JANELLE,BRITT & RACHEL would be picked over Victor & nicole!!

Offline NancyJ

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #531 on: June 23, 2018, 12:46:40 PM »
SORRY but how many twitter followers don't mean your popular with most?? Take our president for example! I DONT CARE how many twitter FANS Nicole has I know more PPL didn't like her on her SEASON & Vic maybe nice guy but he was boring on BB!! Even though I'm not s huge BRITT FAN I know she has ALOT OF FANS more then Nicole or VICTOR TWITTER aside!!JANELLE is one of Big brothers all time greatest players! & RACHEL is one the shows most popular players no matter the haters that post here!! IF a network was going to start a reality show JANELLE,BRITT & RACHEL would be picked over Victor & nicole!!
That is YOUR opinion because you are fans of them. Social media followers are a good indication of how many fans you would attract. Nic and Vic have a lot of fans. For someone to make a comment their fav are the BIGGEST attraction from B.B. is THEIR opinion. MY opinion is Nic and Vic have plenty of fans who would watch the show because of THEM.  :duno:  Everyone is biased with their favourites.

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #532 on: June 23, 2018, 12:57:13 PM »
Lol Chris and Bret ftw

All my favorites (Chris and Bret, Becca and Floyd, Colin and Christie) are still in so I'm loving this  :2hearts:

:hfive:

Being a fan of the show is why I watch TAR.  As for this cast, Bret/Chris are the only Survivor team I was even interested in and I really could care less about any of the BB teams. Rachel's meltdowns without Brendan just won't be the same.

Just my little old opinion.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #533 on: June 23, 2018, 01:03:31 PM »
OKAY guys we are NOT going to fight about who has the most fans here.

DROP IT AND MOVE ON PLEASE.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #534 on: June 23, 2018, 01:13:27 PM »
I have a feeling that chris and bret might create some chemistry. Please surprise us.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #535 on: June 23, 2018, 01:47:09 PM »
I want Team Fun out asap. I found them very annoying on TAR 29.

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #536 on: June 23, 2018, 01:50:30 PM »
Vicole's still in but The Reillys and even Queen Janelle might've gotten the boot... :/ here's to hoping they make a comeback 

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #537 on: June 23, 2018, 02:21:30 PM »
I’m not too upset about the teams that are still in

I enjoy all the confirmed remaining TAR teams, and am glad that a Survivor team is still in

Don’t know much from BB, minus Rachel- so I’m glad to hear she’s still in (she def adds some “flair” to the race)

I wouldn’t throw away the cast just yet- they might actually be a ton of fun

Offline rainbowkitten

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #538 on: June 23, 2018, 02:27:42 PM »
Just decided to drop in here to express my sadness that Janelle and Britney are likely gone.  :'( They were the main reason I was attaching myself to the spoilers as they unfold so much because I so badly wanted to see them do well as it happened and now that it seems they're probably gone, I feel discouraged. I love Rachel but hate Elissa. I love Nicole but hate Victor. I hated Chris and Bret because I found them both insufferably boring. I hated Team Fun because they're annoying as hell. I hated Leo/Jamal because they're so cocky. I hated Tyler/Korey because Tyler is the most annoying racer in the history of the show, imo. And I just don't remember Colin/Christie well enough to be able to cheer for them. I'm just very discouraged right now and not really looking forward to the season now with how many awful teams go far.  :faint:

Well, that's all from me for now. I hope all of you enjoy your favorites doing well.  :2hearts: :ghug:

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #539 on: June 23, 2018, 04:39:05 PM »
Just decided to drop in here to express my sadness that Janelle and Britney are likely gone.  :'( They were the main reason I was attaching myself to the spoilers as they unfold so much because I so badly wanted to see them do well as it happened and now that it seems they're probably gone, I feel discouraged. I love Rachel but hate Elissa. I love Nicole but hate Victor. I hated Chris and Bret because I found them both insufferably boring. I hated Team Fun because they're annoying as hell. I hated Leo/Jamal because they're so cocky. I hated Tyler/Korey because Tyler is the most annoying racer in the history of the show, imo. And I just don't remember Colin/Christie well enough to be able to cheer for them. I'm just very discouraged right now and not really looking forward to the season now with how many awful teams go far.  :faint:

Well, that's all from me for now. I hope all of you enjoy your favorites doing well.  :2hearts: :ghug:
How can you hate Elissa? She was arguably one of the only tolerable ones along with Helen/Candice from her BB season.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #540 on: June 23, 2018, 04:46:44 PM »
If Janelle and Britney are gone, i hope they delivered enough to leave a lasting impression and to get called back for a future season.

Offline rainbowkitten

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #541 on: June 23, 2018, 04:49:43 PM »
How can you hate Elissa? She was arguably one of the only tolerable ones along with Helen/Candice from her BB season.

Yeah, I'm just about the only person who watched BB15 and came out loving Amanda/Aaryn/Gems and hated Helen/Candice/Elissa.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #542 on: June 23, 2018, 05:12:24 PM »
Corinne & Eliza are out???
What a bummer.

Real life has been preventing me from catching up the past week, and it's a bit much to read all the random chatter right now, so I just decided to stop following spoilers from now on. Just gonna update myself on the locations, but as far as anything else goes... It's not making it more fun for me anymore. :P

Gra1162

« Reply #543 on: June 23, 2018, 06:44:15 PM »
Corinne & Eliza are out???
What a bummer.

Real life has been preventing me from catching up the past week, and it's a bit much to read all the random chatter right now, so I just decided to stop following spoilers from now on. Just gonna update myself on the locations, but as far as anything else goes... It's not making it more fun for me anymore. :P
At least Corinne beat her enemy sugar :lol3: and not getting first boot

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #544 on: June 23, 2018, 08:21:33 PM »
Rachel is still there  :groan:

Tyler is still there  :groan:

Colin and Christie are still there!  :conf: :woohoo: :cheer:

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #545 on: June 23, 2018, 08:27:06 PM »
So far I want Colin & Christie, Rachel & Elissa, Britney & Janelle and that's it, to come far as possible.

Rest ugh.
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Online ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #546 on: June 23, 2018, 09:30:08 PM »
Is anyone else feeling like they really liked last season so much they are trying to do it again? We have elephants and singing African songs again

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #547 on: June 23, 2018, 09:31:41 PM »
Is anyone else feeling like they really liked last season so much they are trying to do it again? We have elephants and singing African songs again

And, just maybe, another partner swap :res:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #548 on: June 23, 2018, 09:40:56 PM »
I'm excited to see Rachel break the Cowboys and Globetrotters' record of most Legs raced! I think if she's on Leg 7 right now, she'd have tied it! :cheer:

Gra1162

« Reply #549 on: June 23, 2018, 09:41:40 PM »

And, just maybe, another partner swap :res:
ugh but imagine if art and jj are still in it and then art or jj had to work with elissa :lol3: