Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 420585 times)

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #425 on: June 20, 2018, 08:32:54 AM »
Can we apreciate that the UAE has more visits now than Australia  :groan:

:furious: The route is so bland that what I am only happy about is Laos. Really boring route so far. I am curious what countries they'll be going to next especially Europe.

:carryon:
Hopfully they go to underrated euope countries if yes  :carryon: and this route is at least better than TAR 24 :P

Yeah, at least we didn't get China, and Laos is nice.

I just wish they had changed one of HCMC and Dubai with a different location.

Laos is the only country that excites me so far. If they went to Japan, why Tokyo when there's Kyoto, Sapporo, Hokkaido etc.. Why Vietnam, we've just been there last S.29 and spent 2 Legs, 2 Legs!!! and  they are speculated to spend 2 Legs again!! Again!! They could have gone to Cambodia instead or maybe Taiwan or better yet, Oceania. Dubai for the 4th time. Just wow. They could have gone to a different country, they should have jumped to Africa already. Ugh. Like the cast but the route... Ugh.

Offline Enricc1

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #426 on: June 20, 2018, 08:44:55 AM »
Both Becca and Flyod and Colin and Christie seems to have a clear shot at winning one of the two winning would be pretty epic O.O

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #427 on: June 20, 2018, 08:51:29 AM »

:furious: The route is so bland that what I am only happy about is Laos. Really boring route so far. I am curious what countries they'll be going to next especially Europe.

Hopfully they go to underrated euope countries if yes  :carryon: and this route is at least better than TAR 24 :P

Laos is the only country that excites me so far. If they went to Japan, why Tokyo when there's Kyoto, Sapporo, Hokkaido etc.. Why Vietnam, we've just been there last S.29 and spent 2 Legs, 2 Legs!!! and  they are speculated to spend 2 Legs again!! Again!! They could have gone to Cambodia instead or maybe Taiwan or better yet, Oceania. Dubai for the 4th time. Just wow. They could have gone to a different country, they should have jumped to Africa already. Ugh. Like the cast but the route... Ugh.

They should have visited Taiwan instead of Japan in the first leg

Gra1162

« Reply #428 on: June 20, 2018, 09:06:47 AM »

YEAH so I can spot them :lol3:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #429 on: June 20, 2018, 09:11:58 AM »
 :funny: if the Dubai Leg is basically the TAR24 replacement Kuala Lumpur Leg. Nightclubbing and all lol

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #430 on: June 20, 2018, 09:50:04 AM »
Australia has it's version, Dubai doesn't....The nice places to visit in UAE Abu Dhabi would be the new Louvre ,waterslide tasks are abundant in yas waterworld like AmazingRace canada s.5 task,..Dubai has a zipline in Burj Khalifa, Amazing showrooms,it has the le Pearl cinematic water show,The Tram .They may back track to Papua Guinea because maybe the tasks in UAE require numbers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #431 on: June 20, 2018, 10:38:31 AM »

We need this cast to deliver so much that the (so far) mediocre route can be overshadowed.

No way can LAOS be called mediocre. We have been waiting for this for YEARS!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 10:44:15 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #432 on: June 20, 2018, 10:41:17 AM »
over Asia and Dubai.

We need this cast to deliver so much that the (so far) mediocre route can be overshadowed.

No way can LAOS be called mediocre. We have been waiting for this for YEARS!!
[/quote]

Yeah i kinda take back what i said lol. Just disappointed with them going back to Vietnam (and Tokyo)

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #433 on: June 20, 2018, 11:32:25 AM »
Both Becca and Flyod and Colin and Christie seems to have a clear shot at winning one of the two winning would be pretty epic O.O

shhhh don't jinx it

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #434 on: June 20, 2018, 11:50:15 AM »
There really aren't too many options from the US west coast to Asia or Oceania, and it appears that outside of Hong Kong, TAR is avoiding legs in China, India and Australia these days, probably due to overuse in earlier seasons.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #435 on: June 20, 2018, 12:25:38 PM »

:furious: The route is so bland that what I am only happy about is Laos. Really boring route so far. I am curious what countries they'll be going to next, especially Europe. With this I am expecting overvisited countries to be thrown into the mix as well.

I feel like they're gonna do one eastern europe and 2 western europe legs. Really getting Switzerland vibes from this season, but who can tell.

I'm expecting something worse, e.g. one leg in Stuttgart, another in Zurich, and a third in Innsbruck.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #436 on: June 20, 2018, 12:27:22 PM »

Agreed, and then tweaked the rest of the route besides Laos:

Leg 1: Taipei or Kaohsiung via Los Angeles
Leg 2: Luang Prabang
Leg 3: Luang Prabang
Leg 4: Siem Reap or Da Nang
Leg 5: Battambang or Hue
Leg 6: Muscat or Sharjah

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #437 on: June 20, 2018, 12:52:26 PM »

I'm surprised it wasn't raining in SE Asia, I was just there in Taiwan last week and hell broke over the clouds. It was raining all the time, and when I was in the Philippines, there were typhoon warnings issued. That might've been a deciding factor for production.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #438 on: June 20, 2018, 04:04:10 PM »

I'm surprised it wasn't raining in SE Asia, I was just there in Taiwan last week and hell broke over the clouds. It was raining all the time, and when I was in the Philippines, there were typhoon warnings issued. That might've been a deciding factor for production.
Speaking of this, I need to see another noticeable monsoon conditions leg like in season 14 (Phuket) and 15 (HCMC-Cai Be). I've been wanting for one to happen for a while. Perhaps SE Asia we can get a surprise one this season?
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #439 on: June 20, 2018, 04:43:26 PM »

Speaking of this, I need to see another noticeable monsoon conditions leg like in season 14 (Phuket) and 15 (HCMC-Cai Be). I've been wanting for one to happen for a while. Perhaps SE Asia we can get a surprise one this season?

Maybe my knowledge is rusty, but wasn't the monsoon the Bangkok leg. I can't remember which leg Margie passed out in because I thought it was Phuket.

Offline Realityfan01

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #440 on: June 20, 2018, 07:32:40 PM »
Last seasons route was so much better... we got to see a lot of countries and cities we haven’t seen and countries and cities that were undervisted.. come on amazing race continue that trend
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 07:36:52 PM by Realityfan01 »

Offline Realityfan01

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #441 on: June 20, 2018, 07:36:24 PM »
I feel like the cast is gonna carry the show this season.... I believe there should be a season where the fans get to choose out of multiple countries and cities  and then the top 12 can consist of the 12 legs and also I believe we should pick a cast also... just like how BBUS 7 did and how survivor Second Chances did it..... plus the voting should come out way earlier before the season airs, so they can plan everything

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #442 on: June 20, 2018, 07:36:58 PM »
:funny: if the Dubai Leg is basically the TAR24 replacement Kuala Lumpur Leg. Nightclubbing and all lol

And what, they replaced Melbourne again for Dubai? :res:

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #443 on: June 20, 2018, 07:40:21 PM »
Last seasons route was so much better... we got to see a lot of countries and cities we haven’t seen and countries and cities that were undervisted.. come on amazing race continue that trend

But it didn't really matter because the cast was blah.

A season with a mediocre route and an entertaining cast (TAR21) >>> a season with a good route and a subpar cast (TAR30)

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #444 on: June 20, 2018, 08:07:31 PM »

It hasn't finished or aired yet.

Gra1162

« Reply #445 on: June 20, 2018, 08:21:48 PM »
This season did not end yet so agian lets not jump to concution maybe TAR 31 got a suprise for us and went to new/ underated europe, south america, African countries or even melboune ( :lol3: )

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #446 on: June 20, 2018, 08:22:02 PM »
I feel like the cast is gonna carry the show this season.... I believe there should be a season where the fans get to choose out of multiple countries and cities  and then the top 12 can consist of the 12 legs and also I believe we should pick a cast also... just like how BBUS 7 did and how survivor Second Chances did it..... plus the voting should come out way earlier before the season airs, so they can plan everything

Yes please

Offline Realityfan01

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #447 on: June 20, 2018, 09:39:16 PM »

It hasn't finished or aired yet.

True lol but since I’m new here, I would just like to say I’m impatient and get annoyed easily, even if it’s for a race destination that I dislike

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #448 on: June 20, 2018, 09:42:45 PM »
Guys. You may NOT post or comment on spoilers posted elsewhere that violate our policies.

Please go read the PAGE 1 LIVE THREAD rules.

Thanks.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #449 on: June 20, 2018, 10:19:37 PM »
Please continue this amazing bootlist to compensate with the not-so-good route so far.