Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 420468 times)

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #400 on: June 19, 2018, 09:48:09 PM »
As long as they don't visit a water park again -_-

The staple of UAE visits.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #401 on: June 19, 2018, 09:49:37 PM »
Dubai gets it as a leg. A fourth time visiting the city.

Why? Just why didn't they go to Kuwait, Israel or Jordan?

Why do we have to see a city, four times in 31 seasons?  :groan:

Many Arab countries don't fly to Israel due to the Arab-Israeli conflict.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #402 on: June 19, 2018, 09:57:15 PM »
CHRIS AND BRET FTW  :conf:

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #403 on: June 19, 2018, 10:17:42 PM »

(Kind of the same reason I've been accepting of the abundance of France legs due to the variety of locations)

Far from varied when it's just the same southeast region visited only four seasons apart instead of going to actual uncharted areas like Gascony and Brittany.

Offline gosha

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #404 on: June 19, 2018, 11:13:08 PM »
The fact that there are so many sightings of both Colin & Christie and Victor & Nicole on the same posts respectively makes me think that they have a serious alliance together.

I agree and hoping that it comes to an end sooner rather than later.  I didn't watch Colin & Christie season, do you think they're ruthless enough to take out Vic/Nic recognizing that they are the strongest competition or will they stay with them to the end and let it be best team wins?

Gra1162

« Reply #405 on: June 19, 2018, 11:15:40 PM »
The fact that there are so many sightings of both Colin & Christie and Victor & Nicole on the same posts respectively makes me think that they have a serious alliance together.

I agree and hoping that it comes to an end sooner rather than later.  I didn't watch Colin & Christie season, do you think they're ruthless enough to take out Vic/Nic recognizing that they are the strongest competition or will they stay with them to the end and let it be best team wins?
Talking about Colin and Christy imagine if they meet the same driver they had back in season 5 and the driver wants to take revenge and cause their elimination

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #406 on: June 19, 2018, 11:50:27 PM »

Then you need to watch their original season. They are quite competent racers and may remind some of Cody and Jessica last deason. Colin, btw, was the first to come up with the idea of checking their backpacks in on the final flight, and leaving those at the airport baggage until after the final mat. Very smart strategic move, only foiled by the taxi driver with the flat tire on a rush hour bumper to bumper expressway on the way to the final mat.
-- theschnauzers

Offline RealityDaddy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #407 on: June 20, 2018, 01:09:34 AM »
Does anybody know why TARUS clearly won't go to Israel? TAR AUS S1 went there and it was a gorgeous leg.
Is it perceived safety? Politics? Too much of a hot potato? Terrorism fears?

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #408 on: June 20, 2018, 01:34:43 AM »
Does anybody know why TARUS clearly won't go to Israel? TAR AUS S1 went there and it was a gorgeous leg.

Read the room my friend.... clearly not the right time. Should have gone there a long time ago when there wouldn't have been any backlash.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #409 on: June 20, 2018, 01:34:56 AM »

TWO! gorgeous legs actually. 

Some people here will say visiting Israel will be offensive to most of TAR's audience. (Quite the contrary, imo.)

As for safety concerns, Jerusalem might be questionable now. Even though it should be a must-visit. But Tel Aviv is as safe as any other metropolitan city that attracts tourists. And of course, it is one of the most liberal and open cities in the middle east.

And if they have safety concerns about Israel, Jordan is another great country that's inexplicably been off the TAR radar for 30 seasons.

Anyway, it would be hilarious to see the meltdowns over a Japan>Laos>Vietnam>UAE>Israel route  :lol:

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #410 on: June 20, 2018, 01:42:16 AM »
I really dont understand why they had to go to Vietnam again when there are other options.

Bummed about no Australia

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #411 on: June 20, 2018, 03:19:03 AM »
The reactions where TAR hasn't visit Australia for 13 seasons (until now) are just like back then when they didn't visit Philippines for 20 seasons or Indonesia for 19 seasons... -.-a
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #412 on: June 20, 2018, 04:18:33 AM »
If the Dubai leg is true..i feel they will go to Papua guinea..coz tmz initially said guinea would be first and it makes sense to go to Papua guinea from Dubai..

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #413 on: June 20, 2018, 04:22:51 AM »
If the Dubai leg is true..i feel they will go to Papua guinea..coz tmz initially said guinea would be first and it makes sense to go to Papua guinea from Dubai..

Then THAT throws Australia and New Zealand back in the mix....

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #414 on: June 20, 2018, 04:38:37 AM »

How? they're no where near each other, Papua New Guinea is near Australia.

Gra1162

« Reply #415 on: June 20, 2018, 04:54:48 AM »

How? they're no where near each other, Papua New Guinea is near Australia.
There is no way they will back track unless Dubai is leg 5 the Europe will have leg 6 7 Africa Leg 8 South America Leg 9 10 and Leg 11 possibly Fiji or Samoa I highly doubt New Zealand and Australia

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #416 on: June 20, 2018, 05:02:59 AM »
Australia  :zz:

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #417 on: June 20, 2018, 06:34:40 AM »
Wait what?
They won't be visiting Papua New Guinea when they were only a few countries away from it 2 legs ago, they can't fly all the way to the middle east only to come back to oceania, it doesn't make sense logistically.

How's Sharjah ? It's quite frequently called the cultural capital of the UAE, Instead of haunting Dubai they could've visited Sharjah.

Gra1162

« Reply #418 on: June 20, 2018, 07:41:27 AM »
Wait what?
They won't be visiting Papua New Guinea when they were only a few countries away from it 2 legs ago, they can't fly all the way to the middle east only to come back to oceania, it doesn't make sense logistically.

How's Sharjah ? It's quite frequently called the cultural capital of the UAE, Instead of haunting Dubai they could've visited Sharjah.
just looked at it and :colors

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #419 on: June 20, 2018, 08:01:29 AM »
Can we apreciate that the UAE has more visits now than Australia  :groan:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #420 on: June 20, 2018, 08:04:12 AM »

:furious: The route is so bland that what I am only happy about is Laos. Really boring route so far. I am curious what countries they'll be going to next, especially Europe. With this I am expecting overvisited countries to be thrown into the mix as well.

:carryon:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 08:08:21 AM by TARUSAFan »

Gra1162

« Reply #421 on: June 20, 2018, 08:08:18 AM »

:furious: The route is so bland that what I am only happy about is Laos. Really boring route so far. I am curious what countries they'll be going to next especially Europe.

Hopfully they go to underrated euope countries if yes  :carryon: and this route is at least better than TAR 24 :P

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #422 on: June 20, 2018, 08:12:17 AM »

:furious: The route is so bland that what I am only happy about is Laos. Really boring route so far. I am curious what countries they'll be going to next especially Europe.

Hopfully they go to underrated euope countries if yes  :carryon: and this route is at least better than TAR 24 :P

Yeah, at least we didn't get China, and Laos is nice.

I just wish they had changed one of HCMC and Dubai with a different location.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #423 on: June 20, 2018, 08:12:47 AM »

This gets me into rage mode!  :furious: :dick

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #424 on: June 20, 2018, 08:16:31 AM »

:furious: The route is so bland that what I am only happy about is Laos. Really boring route so far. I am curious what countries they'll be going to next, especially Europe. With this I am expecting overvisited countries to be thrown into the mix as well.

I feel like they're gonna do one eastern europe and 2 western europe legs. Really getting Switzerland vibes from this season, but who can tell.