Author Topic: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)  (Read 420605 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: TAR 31: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (Possible Spoilers)
« Reply #300 on: June 15, 2018, 07:55:07 PM »
If anything, TAR loves highlighting "poor" areas (especially in Asia and Africa) to draw out the "We are so lucky to be Americans" or "We should learn to appreciate what we have" comments.

Just remind me of TAR 4 when they visited to India, I forget which team it's but they felt touched by India's people so they gave them their money and food. I just love that moment (+ classic TAR just gives us real and rawness of editing), because it means TAR is not only being competitive reality show but also teach us that we have to be blessed for what we have now
But I was disgusted by the Indian locals on how they treated Nancy and Emily back in TAR 1 Indian Leg

Yeah that's issue too. Just like Colin and Christie in train & how Lucy and Emilia was treated when they asked where's pit stop, that's scary

Tian and Jaren on the train in Mumbai in TAR4 was absolutely disgusting.

That's true : (
India actually has such disgusting people, I apologize on their behalf. Even I hate it here, tbh. The country will only progress when the people's mentality changes; our economy might be slowly increasing but that will mean nothing if the population's conservative mindset never changes. We still have so many issues rampant across the country. I feel like 3/4th of TAR Visits to India, even International have people behaving so lewd and inappropriately with the contestants.

And this is coming from an Indian!  :funny:

Gra1162

« Reply #301 on: June 15, 2018, 08:49:51 PM »
If anything, TAR loves highlighting "poor" areas (especially in Asia and Africa) to draw out the "We are so lucky to be Americans" or "We should learn to appreciate what we have" comments.

Just remind me of TAR 4 when they visited to India, I forget which team it's but they felt touched by India's people so they gave them their money and food. I just love that moment (+ classic TAR just gives us real and rawness of editing), because it means TAR is not only being competitive reality show but also teach us that we have to be blessed for what we have now
But I was disgusted by the Indian locals on how they treated Nancy and Emily back in TAR 1 Indian Leg

Yeah that's issue too. Just like Colin and Christie in train & how Lucy and Emilia was treated when they asked where's pit stop, that's scary

India actually has such disgusting people, I apologize on their behalf. Even I hate it here, tbh. The country will only progress when the people's mentality changes; our economy might be slowly increasing but that will mean nothing if the population's conservative mindset never changes. We still have so many issues rampant across the country. I feel like 3/4th of TAR Visits to India, even International have people behaving so lewd and inappropriately with the contestants.

Well I also think people in my country have really disgusting habit no country is perfect

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #302 on: June 16, 2018, 02:49:07 AM »
Alright, moving on to TAR 31....
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #303 on: June 16, 2018, 04:59:09 AM »

Well I also think people in my country have really disgusting habit no country is perfect

That's true, no country is completely perfect. I mean, seriously, The US has one of the largest economies in the world, yet there is no gun control and regulation. Racism and Xenophobia are right around every corner in the US. There are issues everywhere, it just depends on how each country's government tackles it.

But yeah... moving on to TAR 31, THEY FINALLY VISITED LAOS  :2hearts: :2hearts: Fingers crossed for 2 legs in Laos!

Offline tarbbsurvivor

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #304 on: June 16, 2018, 10:26:04 AM »
So elated that every all female team has made it through all 3 legs!!!!  :cheer:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #305 on: June 16, 2018, 10:34:05 AM »
If Leo & Jamal are gone, that's alright. I just didn't see them as a team worth bringing back a third time.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #306 on: June 16, 2018, 10:39:49 AM »
It is so sarcastic to know that Art and JJ are now possibly the first boot after all the bitching about them to return for this season  :funny:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #307 on: June 16, 2018, 10:46:32 AM »
Alright, I'm checking out of the spoiler world. Gosh, what a fun feeling to read and follow the race (last time I actively followed was TAR 20???). Starting now, I will avoid all sightings/bootorders and I will only follow the location spoilers.

Good luck to all detectives! Happy spoiling! :hearts:

And may my favorites survive! :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #308 on: June 16, 2018, 11:21:26 AM »
If Leo & Jamal are gone, that's alright. I just didn't see them as a team worth bringing back a third time.

TAR teams are not performing well but im actually loving it since they brought back teams that are not that likeable.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #309 on: June 16, 2018, 01:21:39 PM »
On one hand, two legs in Laos; on the other, two repeat locations from 15.

Still, I've come around on Tokyo given that it took out Border Patrol!

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #310 on: June 16, 2018, 01:31:45 PM »
I'm wondering what took out Border Patrol??? Did not expect them to be 1st boots.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #311 on: June 16, 2018, 01:34:58 PM »
So elated that every all female team has made it through all 3 legs!!!!  :cheer:

F/Fs haven't done this well collectively since 23 (only two and both in the F6) and 25 (three out of four in the F7)!

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #312 on: June 16, 2018, 01:43:26 PM »

F/Fs haven't done this well collectively since 23 (only two and both in the F6) and 25 (three out of four in the F7)!

Don't count out Tiffany & Krista and Kristi & Jen.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #313 on: June 16, 2018, 01:44:46 PM »
"Collectively" = TMZ, Trackstars, Ring Girls, Goat Yoga.

Offline floatingkid

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #314 on: June 16, 2018, 04:33:28 PM »
It would be cool if the Head to Head was a Survivor-style challenge in South Asia (even with Jeff Probst), and the finale have a challenge inside the Big Brother house

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #315 on: June 16, 2018, 05:43:49 PM »
Welcome to the boards, and yes, a H2H in Nepal or the Maldives would be fantastic!

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #316 on: June 16, 2018, 05:48:33 PM »
Or at least could be a first H2H in South Africa. That would be great!

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #317 on: June 16, 2018, 05:54:23 PM »
It would be cool if the Head to Head was a Survivor-style challenge in South Asia (even with Jeff Probst), and the finale have a challenge inside the Big Brother house

Welcome once again, and your finale idea could work if they fit it in before going to San Diego for the rest of that leg.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #318 on: June 16, 2018, 06:26:56 PM »
Welcome to the boards, and yes, a H2H in Nepal or the Maldives would be fantastic!

Maldives! or maybe even Mauritius!

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #319 on: June 16, 2018, 06:49:08 PM »
No, Mauritius lies outside the boundary of South Asia.

Gra1162

« Reply #320 on: June 16, 2018, 09:02:30 PM »

Maldives! or maybe even Mauritius!
YASSSSSSS I would love Mauritius I have been there in Christmas It has lots of things to do Maldives it just mostly tourism place

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #321 on: June 16, 2018, 09:12:27 PM »
10's leg there sucked so much that it would be better to visit Comoros instead.

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #322 on: June 16, 2018, 09:54:51 PM »

As much as I love TAR 10, I do agree that the Mauritius leg there was weak, I don't want another visit to Mauritius. The one visit was enough.

Gra1162

« Reply #323 on: June 16, 2018, 10:03:08 PM »

As much as I love TAR 10, I do agree that the Mauritius leg there was weak, I don't want another visit to Mauritius. The one visit was enough.
I find the Madagascar leg weaker

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #324 on: June 16, 2018, 10:05:07 PM »
I remember Phil saying somewhere that they didn't like one of those African countries from 10, can't remember if it was Mauritius or Madagascar. The leg turned into a nightmare for production.

So whichever it was will probably never be visited again.