Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 579443 times)

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #3000 on: May 30, 2019, 09:01:54 AM »
There are 3 information that seemed to be hammered on throughout last nights episode, that it's interesting to speculate over here.

1) UTurn Paranoia e Uturn Vote for leg 8.
That turned messy quick. I think from the content that has been edited in, there's no way that Reilly sisters won't be uturned next week. There are 7 teams racing, potentially (emphasis, in potential) in Uturn vote, if this is done with the same rules as from the other TAR versions, is that if teams tie in number votes, all of the are uturned. By those rules all teams could be uturned, if everybody voted for a different team. That would never happen. But realistically, a vote with 7 teams could still make that into a double or triple uturn, which I think won't happen here at all. From all the events we've seen, I think it's very likely that the Reilly sisters get majority of votes, and that will doom them. With 7 teams racing, 3 votes are enough to get any team the majority and getting uturned. If Fun, Leo & Jamal, and Victor and Nicole all vote for the Reilly's, they're uturned. If Reilly keep gunning for Fun, it almost doesn't matter how the the other 3 vote, unless all 3 of them choose another same team to vote on.

2) Rachel breaking records
Phil was specific by wording that if she completes next leg, she'll hold the new record. Even if they are Uturned, and are eliminated by the end of leg 8, if she hits the mat, Rachel will still become the new record holder of completed legs.

3) Only TAR teams have won legs so far.
Now, I am going into Timeline and Sightings territory. We know who are the final 3, and we know the finishing order of the teams in leg 11. We also have enough information to be able to infer about which teams are eliminated in fifth and sixth. So with all the insistence about only TAR teams winning legs so far, I think Victor and Nicole, might be pulling a Jet & Cord, and maybe getting a win on leg 8.
didn't the live sighting of Vicole's post leg interview in London confirmed that they haven't won a leg at all?

Honesty I don't see Chris & Bret winning the next leg at all
So I believe we are continuing the streak of only TAR teams are winning legs

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3001 on: May 30, 2019, 09:21:47 AM »
There are 3 information that seemed to be hammered on throughout last nights episode, that it's interesting to speculate over here.

That turned messy quick. I think from the content that has been edited in, there's no way that Reilly sisters won't be uturned next week. There are 7 teams racing, potentially (emphasis, in potential) in Uturn vote, if this is done with the same rules as from the other TAR versions, is that if teams tie in number votes, all of the are uturned. By those rules all teams could be uturned, if everybody voted for a different team. That would never happen. But realistically, a vote with 7 teams could still make that into a double or triple uturn, which I think won't happen here at all. From all the events we've seen, I think it's very likely that the Reilly sisters get majority of votes, and that will doom them. With 7 teams racing, 3 votes are enough to get any team the majority and getting uturned. If Fun, Leo & Jamal, and Victor and Nicole all vote for the Reilly's, they're uturned. If Reilly keep gunning for Fun, it almost doesn't matter how the the other 3 vote, unless all 3 of them choose another same team to vote on.

Phil was specific by wording that if she completes next leg, she'll hold the new record. Even if they are Uturned, and are eliminated by the end of leg 8, if she hits the mat, Rachel will still become the new record holder of completed legs.

Now, I am going into Timeline and Sightings territory. We know who are the final 3, and we know the finishing order of the teams in leg 11. We also have enough information to be able to infer about which teams are eliminated in fifth and sixth. So with all the insistence about only TAR teams winning legs so far, I think Victor and Nicole, might be pulling a Jet & Cord, and maybe getting a win on leg 8.

There was a sighting of the post-leg interviews in England during filming and Nicole and Victor said they never finished first, so that's a negative on the last part of number 3.

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3002 on: May 30, 2019, 09:25:56 AM »
Next leg is the only chance for a non-TAR team to win a leg...

Offline NumfarPTB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3003 on: May 30, 2019, 09:27:48 AM »
Oh. Guess I missed that sighting. (Update - Found it. It was part of Fossil's comment on the video that was recorded)
So by conjecture, if Vicole won no legs, then unless Chris & Bret pull a win in Switzerland 2 (leg 8 ), all legs will be won by TAR teams, right?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 09:33:51 AM by NumfarPTB »

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3004 on: May 30, 2019, 10:52:35 AM »
Oh. Guess I missed that sighting. (Update - Found it. It was part of Fossil's comment on the video that was recorded)
So by conjecture, if Vicole won no legs, then unless Chris & Bret pull a win in Switzerland 2 (leg 8 ), all legs will be won by TAR teams, right?

Yup! Which kind of sucks, as this was supose to be a battle of the shows lol. I would argue only Nicole/Victor were really a competitive teams out of the 6 'other's.
Chris/Brett could have won the Dubai leg, that was close. But they are really up and down so who knows.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #3005 on: May 30, 2019, 11:43:59 AM »

There was a sighting of the post-leg interviews in England during filming and Nicole and Victor said they never finished first, so that's a negative on the last part of number 3.
Makes me wonder why everyone was so on edge about the U-Turn. There is ALWAYS a caution in the clue at the Pit Start making teams aware of the U-Turn. Jumped the gun for no reason.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3006 on: May 30, 2019, 11:45:46 AM »

Makes me wonder why everyone was so on edge about the U-Turn. There is ALWAYS a caution in the clue at the Pit Start making teams aware of the U-Turn. Jumped the gun for no reason.

Leg 2 was a surprise U-Turn. There was no warning at the beginning of the leg.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #3007 on: May 30, 2019, 12:35:48 PM »

That's what I was wondering too because the social media mob was hoping Rachel & Elissa get eliminated so she wouldn't be able to break the record. But I was like. Wait, she'd still break the record even if eliminated.

I guess it'll be a short lived record though that'll get broken by Leo & Jamal, right? But definitely still the most by a female Racer.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 01:50:43 PM by dryedmangoez »

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3008 on: May 30, 2019, 01:41:02 PM »
Only Christie will tie with her as "woman to reach two TAR finales".

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #3009 on: May 30, 2019, 01:52:25 PM »
oh! Didn't realize Colin & Christie will also be the 2nd team to ever reach the Finish Line twice!

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3010 on: May 30, 2019, 04:53:27 PM »
Did anyone notice how they didn't show departure times at the beginning of Leg 7? (not that they matter anymore :groan: )

I thought it was interesting because I recall them showing departure times at the start of Leg 5, following the unaired Head to Head in Leg 4. The departure times were oddly staggered even though most of the teams were apparently already at the Pit Stop by the third H2H. 

I'm curious as to how long teams have to even wait in between H2H's. We saw Phil doing some commentary last leg only for him to be magically at the Pit Stop after each H2H. Honestly it seems like a lot of unnecessary work for such a lame twist.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3011 on: May 30, 2019, 04:54:56 PM »
oh! Didn't realize Colin & Christie will also be the 2nd team to ever reach the Finish Line twice!
and Tyler & Korey lmao

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #3012 on: May 30, 2019, 06:26:54 PM »
^Well, that's far less exciting.

:lol:

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3013 on: May 30, 2019, 08:29:21 PM »
I really don't get why you hate Tyler & Korey so much :P

I hated them in Season 28 because that was a huge camwhoring season and they were probably the worst offenders but they're way more lowkey here and serious about the Race :duno: (kind of like the way Joey & Meghan transitioned from TAR 22 to TAR 24 imo)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #3014 on: May 30, 2019, 08:45:15 PM »

I hated them in Season 28 because that was a huge camwhoring season and they were probably the worst offenders but they're way more lowkey here and serious about the Race :duno: (kind of like the way Joey & Meghan transitioned from TAR 22 to TAR 24 imo)
I don't see how they're "lowkey," but okay. They, Leo & Jamal and Becca & Floyd are the worst camwhores this season.

Joey was the main offender between him and Meghan in TAR22, but when you talk about lowkey, that was them in TAR24 even if they had a short run. Plus they're much more pleasant outside of the Race as well. Among other things, Tyler especially likes to clap back at people who don't worship [/hyperbole] them. Or people who don't think we should be grateful they're gracing us with their television presence.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3015 on: May 30, 2019, 09:09:59 PM »

I don't see how they're "lowkey," but okay. They, Leo & Jamal and Becca & Floyd are the worst camwhores this season.

Joey was the main offender between him and Meghan in TAR22, but when you talk about lowkey, that was them in TAR24 even if they had a short run. Plus they're much more pleasant outside of the Race as well. Among other things, Tyler especially likes to clap back at people who don't worship [/hyperbole] them. Or people who don't think we should be grateful they're gracing us with their television presence.
Like at viewers or racers? ??? I did find it dumb that he (and Korey) were upset about Team Fun U-Turning them when they literally did the same thing to Brodie & Kurt in S28.

And the "lowkey"ness could just be their edit for me, idk. Like I definitely think up to this point we've been graced with Rachel/Corinne/Eliza overload to the point where they've just been kind of in the background.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3016 on: May 30, 2019, 09:16:44 PM »

The camera-focused Tyler came back this leg when they are in the lead  :groan:
But compare to Team fun, these two are much more tolerable this time around than in season 28.

The whole 'fun' talk, freestyle raping from Team Fun just annoy me every single episode this season  :groan:
I am glad that we are going to see these two going in three episodes :groan:

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3017 on: May 30, 2019, 09:19:28 PM »
I am really curious about how Team Fun gets eliminated before Nicole & Victor. Sort of hoping for a complete meltdown especially if we're not getting one from Colin (I never wanted one but I know a lot of people did lmao)

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3018 on: May 31, 2019, 10:12:15 AM »
Do you guys think Tyler and Korey will be invited for a third time? They will be able to break the record that will be held by Leo and Jamal for most legs run, if Tyler and Korey reach the final leg for the third time. Tyler (and Korey) are a lot more low key this season, but it's probably because there are bigger personalities this time round. (Now, would have thought?)

Actually I would prefer Colin and Christie to get the record for most legs raced, but TAR seems reluctant to invite teams that have achieved a certain status.  :duno:

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3019 on: May 31, 2019, 03:09:57 PM »
Base on the pictures of the press release, I think both Rachel/Elisa and Collin/Christie are tied for the U-TURN.
They are both seen doing a cow task and hay task....(The crossbow thing seems to be the Roadblock)

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3020 on: May 31, 2019, 03:58:55 PM »
Are they voting for 1 or 2 teams to be uturned? Double uturn would make more sonse to me, single uturn used to be death kiss in previous seasons.

So maybe double uturn vote, and both Reillys and Colin & Christie were uturned?

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #3021 on: May 31, 2019, 07:40:34 PM »
It could either be a Double U-Turn (top 2 teams with votes) or they tie.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3022 on: June 01, 2019, 08:25:30 AM »
The Speed Bump is folding the flags at the voting site, the Ballenberg Community Hall.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3023 on: June 01, 2019, 09:13:31 AM »
Base on the pictures of the press release, I think both Rachel/Elisa and Collin/Christie are tied for the U-TURN.
They are both seen doing a cow task and hay task....(The crossbow thing seems to be the Roadblock)
Can you guys help with posting up the press release?
Fans overseas like me are not able to check those up  :groan:

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3024 on: June 01, 2019, 05:31:45 PM »
single uturn used to be death kiss in previous seasons.

27's Paparazzi say hi.