Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 579823 times)

Offline TARFAN170

• RFF Newbie
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #2850 on: July 06, 2018, 08:27:26 PM »
So really Colin and Christie are the best multiple time racers ever!! The only other ones to make final twic are brenchel who got third twice. Colin and Christie got 2nd the first time so they r obviously better to get better than third atleast once!! AM I correct?
You forgot Tyler and Korey who also made the finals twice.

Colin & Christie (S5) and Brenchel (S24) both got a NEL. It'll be interesting to see if Tyler and Korey make the finals again without ever coming in last on a NEL.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2851 on: July 06, 2018, 10:21:18 PM »
So really Colin and Christie are the best multiple time racers ever!! The only other ones to make final twic are brenchel who got third twice. Colin and Christie got 2nd the first time so they r obviously better to get better than third atleast once!! AM I correct?
You forgot Tyler and Korey who also made the finals twice.

Colin & Christie (S5) and Brenchel (S24) both got a NEL. It'll be interesting to see if Tyler and Korey make the finals again without ever coming in last on a NEL.
Eric made finale twice with a NEL too (s11 with Danielle)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #2852 on: July 06, 2018, 10:42:36 PM »
Well, Tyler & Korey can thank their taxi driver for passing Scott & Blair's, otherwise they would've been gone in Georgia.

Gra1162

« Reply #2853 on: July 06, 2018, 10:47:05 PM »
Exactly and they wouldn't have the chance to race again  :d025:

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2854 on: July 08, 2018, 11:22:58 AM »
Exactly and they wouldn't have the chance to race again  :d025:

Imagine if Colin and Christie had been eliminated in the first leg of TAR5 (because Dennis and Erika did not let them have the taxi before them). That would have been a gigantic loss to TAR, and TAR5 would not have been that exciting. (And maybe TAR could have been cancelled early on.)

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2855 on: July 08, 2018, 11:33:58 AM »
I don't think anybody has brought up this point yet, but could it be possible that the task at the pit-stop @ Camden Market was a head-to-head?
CMIIW, because I've not read the fine print of the speculation, but I do remember reading about some sort of task before check in at Camden Market.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2856 on: July 09, 2018, 07:45:59 AM »
This is a discussion on TAR 31 spoilers only. Not previous races. Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Quốc Nghĩa

• RFF Sr. Member
  • #neverstopexploring
« Reply #2857 on: November 02, 2018, 08:46:49 PM »

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/pmkvOXaKAZk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/pmkvOXaKAZk</a>

They came to Ho Chi Minh City, ran around District 2 where I live and I was in Thailand at that time.  :furious: :furious: :furious: The place in upper video is only 10 minutes drive from my apartment.  :groan: It sucks.  :groan: :groan:

Offline docol

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 35...!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2858 on: November 27, 2018, 06:51:56 PM »
I cant find the BMS thread for this season so i put it here:

WHY on earth do they film 2 seasons this year if we have to wait half a year to watch last season wrapped????
"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE LEGENDS SEASON ""

Offline utubefan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2859 on: November 28, 2018, 07:59:10 AM »
I cant find the BMS thread for this season so i put it here:

WHY on earth do they film 2 seasons this year if we have to wait half a year to watch last season wrapped????

BVM is 78 y/o now?  Maybe they are trying to film several seasons before he retires (I’d have retired by that age haha) even if they only show 1 a year?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2860 on: November 28, 2018, 08:07:17 AM »
 He is the youngest guy I know! Somehow I do NOT think his age factors in here at all.  :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2861 on: December 07, 2018, 07:14:15 PM »
(moved the 31 "when will it air" discussion to this thread: )

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,34793.0.html
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2862 on: December 07, 2018, 09:09:37 PM »
He is the youngest guy I know! Somehow I do NOT think his age factors in here at all.  :lol:

BvM's the best. He created the best show on the planet!  Cheers to more TAR! No show can ever match TAR.

:cheer:

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2863 on: December 08, 2018, 02:15:07 AM »
It seems that the wartime task in the penultimate leg won't be based on Turing.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2864 on: March 26, 2019, 09:07:49 AM »
Given that the #PartnerSwap happened during a To-Be-Continued with an even number of teams, one can rule out Laos and the UK on account of both having confirmed eliminations.

Therefore, it can only occur in either the UAE or the second Swiss half (the latter itself necessitating a Rachel/Elissa boot at the end of the first European leg).
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 10:31:36 PM by Granth »

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2865 on: April 05, 2019, 07:11:13 PM »
This just popped into my head with today's new premiere date announcement but in a season with 5 former amazing race teams, 3 big brother teams and 3 survivor teams, casting had to know that the TAR teams would most likely dominate lol (obviously art and jj flopped but 4 of the top 5 were TAR teams).
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 07:18:39 PM by Jro »

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2866 on: April 06, 2019, 04:24:38 AM »
This just popped into my head with today's new premiere date announcement but in a season with 5 former amazing race teams, 3 big brother teams and 3 survivor teams, casting had to know that the TAR teams would most likely dominate lol (obviously art and jj flopped but 4 of the top 5 were TAR teams).

It's not just  thr fact there are 5 TAR teams, but but those are five of the most competent and threatening TAR pairs

Online Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2867 on: April 06, 2019, 06:32:13 AM »
Per the preview, Tyler is seen at the fishing restaurant (Hồ Câu Tôm Giải Trí Thanh Đa) from TARA 5.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2868 on: April 06, 2019, 10:27:42 AM »
Also TARCAN4's Kingdom Karaoke with "Shine Your Light".

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2869 on: April 06, 2019, 10:43:42 AM »
Per the preview, Tyler is seen at the fishing restaurant (Hồ Câu Tôm Giải Trí Thanh Đa) from TARA 5.
That would explain the IG video from @mish_hay (upstream ↑) The bus stop they're at (approx here) is short-walking distance from the fishing store.

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #2870 on: April 10, 2019, 08:31:25 AM »
It looks like for tasks we’re gonna have two Roadblocks. One involving running up and over a slippery ramp to obtain a clue and one involving finding a certain pair of getas (Japanese wooden shoes) and eating something off of them.
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2871 on: April 10, 2019, 08:55:13 AM »
It looks like for tasks we’re gonna have two Roadblocks. One involving running up and over a slippery ramp to obtain a clue and one involving finding a certain pair of getas (Japanese wooden shoes) and eating something off of them.

Yep. The ramp one is another one of those Japanese Game Show tasks, and the shoe task seems to be pretty much as you said with one of the teammates pointing at a particular shoe (maybe it involves some sort of game since Christie and Jamal are seen pointing at the same time?), and then both teammates eating something off of either side of the shoes.

I find it funny that the one press pic of Art/JJ is Art doing a faceplant on the Japanese game show task. I also noticed that every team is shown at the shoe task except for the first three boots. Two cases of accidental (or purposeful) foreshadowing lol.

Edit: Actually, those teams that weren't shown at the shoe task probably weren't shown because they were already shown in the press pics at the japanese game show task (with the exception of Britney and Bret who were shown at both), but it's still an interesting coincidence.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 09:05:17 AM by Jro »

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2872 on: April 10, 2019, 12:59:59 PM »
Maybe the second task if like they do in one of those late night show (Jimmy Fallon I think) where they have to point to an object that they think if made of food, and then they have to bite in it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRIts-E2CJE

Maybe it's the same object (shoes) but out of the 30 shoes, only 15 are made from food, while the rest is made from wood lol

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2873 on: April 11, 2019, 01:09:36 PM »
So a Quasi-Switchback to 17's HK RB.

Offline Malcooolm

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Ladies and gentleman...Miss California!
« Reply #2874 on: April 11, 2019, 01:53:16 PM »
Could there be some sort of performance task in one of the countries involving dying their hair/putting on a wig and dressing up? For some reason Rachel and Britney both have black hair in this preview and Britney is wearing heels. (Credit to varsha shen on Youtube!)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 01:59:14 PM by Jakobbwelch »
Love, an unapologetic Lisa & Michelle stan